Surya Archives-December

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Episode 66

Monday, December 4, 2006

( 😭  😭   😭So saad………I think …..our Aishu is dead………she is….no …more…….Let's us all go and kill that Deena….erhhhh!!!😭  😭  😭)

Sandya is heading towards the upstairs in Surya's house. Maragatham is shocked and tells Surya to do something. Surya is cool and tells her not to worry and she knows how to defeat her.

Archana is back in Maragatham's house. Ashoka comes in to visit her. He tells what happened in Ravi's house and how Ravi fought with him. Hearing this Archana gets mad and scolds him for going there. Ashok replies to her that he went there only because he respects Surya. Archana tells Ashok about how badly he treats even Surya. Ashok says," Ravi showed his police colours and he talked so bad about me and my mother. I can not tolerate accusing my mom". At this point Aish enters and walks towards the stairs like a zombie. Archana says," what is wrong with her? Why is she like this?" She touches Aish's shoulder and asks," where are you coming from?" Aish screams at her," don't touch me"

Archana is surprised to see  Aish behaving like that and asks what is the reason. Ashok also joins and asks her why is she hating Archana when Archana loves her so much. Aish cried and tells," I do not want anyone to love me or hate me because I don't like myself and I feel that why am I alive still…that is all" Telling this she climbs up the stairs fast.

Aish calls Deena standing behind the stairs. Deena answers, " Hey Aish…good girl..as I told you got into the car and went there…mmm…that is a good sign…If we don't get a life of our dreams then it is better to grab the life which is offered to you….I do not want you to join the list of other ordinary girls…I understand very well that it is difficult for you to go like this but I promise that you will get used to it very soon. One more thing…you have to get into the car again tomorrow. Sharp 12 noon my car will be there at your door step…ok?" Hearing all this Aish feels so helpless and restless and she says," If I am alive only right…..I will not be alive da….naalaikku"….She disconnects. Deena gets up and laughs like mad and tells," Ok…..there are many girls who died due to me….so..if you die I will definitely not be sad…..ha ha ha ha"

Sandya is in Surya's house. She comes to the phone and talks to herself," yei…Surya …unnnai naan summa vida maatten.dee….you want to chase me away from here right?..ippa paaru….I will make your Ravi to drive you out from here…." She dials some number and on the other end SP Ragavan takes the call. Sandya covers the phone with her saree and talks in a different voice," Sir..Naan third Eye News Channel Surya pesaren." SP happily replies," ennamma..after marriage only people themselves change..but in your case even your voice has changed…ok…what is the matter?" Sandya replies," Illa sir I have some throat infection and that is the reason you hear like this.Sir..this Ravi has changed so much and I am worried about my status in this house. He has some affair with my colleague called Sandya and he has brought her to the house to be with him. This Sandya is thinking that I am the cuase for her mother's death and she is taking revenge on me like this.Sir please don't tell Ravi that I complained to you like this sir". SP is very surprised to hear Surya talking like this, and he says," ennamma you are like a tigressand you talk like this? I can not believe my own ears…anyway you do not worry about this. I am not scared of Ravi and I consider you as my own daughter so I am coming right away to your house".

( all thru this conversation….Sandya goes on making weird faces… and it looks so irritating………erhhhhhh)

In Maragatham's house, Archana and Maragatham are preparing the wedding invitation cards and writing the addresses. Archana asks about her dad. Maragatham says that he is so busy with his business matter and also about Abhirami akka's hospitalization. He will be soon free and you will see him often. Archana complains that she is always alone there and it is so boring. Maragatham asks," why Aishwarya is here and you can spend time with her?" Archana replies that Aish is never home and even if she is in she never talks to her at all.

Archana continues," may be she is thinking bad about me becoming pregnant before my marriage" Maragatham consoles her by telling that Aish will never thing that way. Aish is standing just behind the stairs and is listening to this whole conversation and she thinks to herself," Illa Archana….atleast you have given yourself to the man whom you are going to marry….but look at me…"

She cries  quietly. Maragatham tells that she is worried about her wedding now. Ashok comes and joins them and talks all good about Aish. Hearing all this Aish feels…..so miserable. She runs to her room and talks to herself," Amma…I cheated all of you. And I have no right to live anymore and I have no other option at all except killing myself…even if I live…my own dirty body and thoughts will kill me…so it is better I die." She takes her hand bag and pulls out a bottle and looks at that starts crying so bitterly. She looks at the photo where she is with Archana and  Surya . She tells," enna mannichudu Akka..I am not as courageous as you..please forgive me" She slowly opens the bottle and drinks the whole content of that poison.

Maragatham comes and opens Aish's room and she comes in calling Aishwarya… She notices Aish is sleeping  on her bed!!!! She comes to her and asks," ennadi…ippadi thoongareh that too at this time" She comes to her and shakes her…….the bottle from her hands roles down on the floor and her hand also drops lifelessly…… Maragatham screams…." Aishwaryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

( hope Aish is not yet dead…..they will take her to hospital and revive her back)😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

In Ravi's house both Sandya and Ravi are coming together down from upstairs.?????????. Slowly Sandya tells Ravi that Surya threatened  to kill her and that she is so scared of Surya's mom too. She asks Ravi whether she should go out og his house soon. Ravi says," After so much have happened I will not allow you to go from here. After all this is my house and I have the right to decide who will live here" At this point Surya tries to go upstairs and meets this people on the stairs. Ravi starts," Surya …Nillu…did you bring your mother to threaten Sandya?" Surya gets so furious and tells," mm ……Your guest Sandya is not a kid to be threatened by my mom" Ravi asks," Why did your mom come here?"

Surya replies," of course my mom will come to enquire about me…..and I am not an orphan…yet" Ravi takes it very personal and aks," Oh that means you are calling me orphan?" Surya answers," No I did not call you orphan ….and you are not orphan I am there for you" Ravi shouts," yeah…if you are here for me…I will soon diappear and vanish in the air…" Telling this he hold her sholder and drags her and brings her down and pushes her and tells" po veliye". Surya goes and falls right into the hands of SP Ragavan. He just stares at Ravi. Ravi quickly salutes him. Sp asks him" Is this the way you respect and treat your own wife. Who is this girl? Your behaviour Ravi is not right nowadays. Emma….if Ravi is acting foolishly what happened to your senses? You have come here into these peoples' lives as a poisonous snake? What is this?" Sandya puts up an innocent face and asks Ravi," What is this…why is he talking this way Ravi?" Ravi anwers Sp," Illa sir…it is not like what you are thinking sir" SP asks," Onnum illaya?...then why the hell you think Surya Phoned me up?"….. hearing this……Surya and Ravi…both are shocked……..

Surya........Thodarum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail

Episode 67

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

SP asks Ravi," Then why the hell do you think Surya had phoned me up?" Ravi and Surya were shocked to hear this. Surya simply stares at SP and he says," Sorry Surya I had to reveal that you called me" Surya manages to come out of the shock and tries to tell that she did not make any call but SP Ragavan stops her and he goes to Ravi," Ravi as you are aware there is a law point which says anyone who beats his wife should be punished……" At this point Surya interrupts and tells," Illa Sir…he is not like that and more over I did not……." Once again this SP stops her by telling," Look Surya…your job is done when you phoned me up and told the matter…now do not talk anything…look Ravi this will be your last warning..and you better change yourself and throw this woman ( Sandya) from here and start living with SUrya happily as before. I am telling you this not as a police officer but as your well wisher" He turns to Surya and tells," Surya after I leave from here if Ravi is shouting at you please call me and I will take severe action on him"

He leaves.

( Ayo……. Surya…….can't you simply shout that you did not make any calls to SP……Sodapeettengale Surya…….)

Surya swears that she did not make any phone call to SP. Ravi refuses to believe and he accuses Surya by telling," Since you have lost your job ???? you are trying to put a full stop to my job also…right?...Yei….you have played your game on me…but I start my game on you…then you can not bear it ..mind that dam it. You are thinking by doing all this you can get closer to me.But on the other hand you are going far away from me" Surya keeps telling," Appadi ellam illa Ravi…please believe me" At this point Ashok rushes in there and Ravi asks," Ok…come..Surya has phoned you also to come here?" Ashok tells that he is not there to argue or fight with him. He informs Surya about Aish and he asks Surya to go with him to the hospital. Surya instantly calls Ravi also to come with her. Ashok says," ada ennanga…neenga..you are calling a person who does not know the value of relationships at all" Ravi starts screamins and Ashok also shouts at him back and takes Surya with him.

( Aishu is not dead…..she is in her hospital bed alive and talking……hya……)

A doctor is telling Maragatham that they could save Aish because she is brought in without wasting any time. Doctor tells Maragatham to take care of her and leave. Maragatham cries and asks Aish for the reason of taking poison. At this point Surya and Ashok rush in. Surya cries and asks Aish," yendi Ipaadi? Why did you do like this….tell me what made you to do this?" Aish keeps crying looking everyone….Maragatham and SUrya keep asking her telling all kinds of consoling words…..but Aish is still not opening her mouth. At last Surya asks Maragatham to wait outside for a while. Ashok understands the situation and tells Maragatham that it is better for them to go out and they both leave. Surya again asks Aish," AIshwarya…look I am there for you……. now you can tell me everything without any fear….tell me who is that boy?" Aish cries and tells," I know him for a few days only but it is not like what you are thinking. During my photo session he forced me to wear revealing dresses and I refused to do that. But he threatened me that he will make nude photos using my decent photos and publish it…not only that he insulted me in front of many people…that is why akka…….." Surya gets furious and asks," who is he ..tell me now and I will see that he will go to prison immediately" Aish asks Surya not to do anything like that since he is not alone and he is a powerful person with foreign contacts.????????????

Surya consoles her," Just for this you took poison? You are also like any other teen ager who kill themselves for small matters….Ok now don't worry about any thing. We are all with you. You are not going to do any more serious things like this ok" She kisses her good bye and comes out. Outside the room she meets Maragatham and Ashok and tells," It is just a small matter. Nothing like you are thinkingl. Someone at her work place insulted her and that is the reason. Now you don't go and ask her anything at all. Just look after her and let her rest" Maragatham goes in. Ashok leaves from there too. Surya is recollecting about Aish's statements. She comes to a conclusion that Aish is hiding some thing from her. She tells," soon I will find out what it is"

Sandya is in Swarna's house. Swarna is sitting in a swing. She asks Sandya," Does Ravi doubt anything about that phone call of yours?" Sandya says ," No". Then Swarna informs her that she is going to stop Archana's marriage but it will look like as if it is plotted by Ravi. Sandya is worried and tells that she is not in a position to make Ravi such a big thing. Swarna consoles her by telling her not to worry about it as she has arranged two drama actors  to do this task. Mean time two men enter there. Swarna introduces them to Sandya," They both are good drama actors from Thenam Pettai. If they act it will be so real. Tomorrow they both are going to stop Archana's wedding. This one is going to act as deaf and he is going to be a dumb. You wait and watch the fun how they are going to make Ashok toungue tied and stop the wedding too." Sadnya is confused and tells that she does not understand anything at all. Swarna answers," It is ok…they know what to do" Swarna throws a bundle of currency to one man and tells that it is her gift for them. Then she throws another bundle to the second man and tells," Tomorrow in that drama..even this bundle of currency is playing a role".

Aishwarya is sitting alone in her hospital room and she is thinking of Deena and how he trapped her. A ward boy comes in to take something from there. Seeing Aishwarya he asks her whether she acts in movie. Aish says NO. Again he says," illa…mada, I have seen you somewhere" Aish says,No…and she asks him to leave. She calls loudly, " Doctor" That boy leaves immediately hearing this.

Mean time some one is holding a big bouquet of flowers and walking along the corridor of the hospital, covering the face. He enters Aish's room and says "Good morning ………..hi Aish…how are you….."

Surya....Thodarum....

Edited by atina - 17 years ago
atina thumbnail

Episode 68

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Deena visits Aishwarya  in the hospital. He comes in to Aish's room with a bouquet  and asks," hi Aish..how are you? Are you shocked to see me?" Aish starts screaming…." Amma….doctor…." Deena tells her to stop shouting since no one will come to her rescue. He tells Aish that her life is saved because of him as all the doctors and others in that hospital are his friends.At this point the ward boy comes there and greets Deena. He asks Deena," Sir..I have seen this madam somewhere..her face is very familiar." Deena puts his hands on his shoulder and asks," Ada…..you have seen also…so fast ha? Yes this madam has acted in three movies….and she will be acting in more" He keeps giggling and tells Aish," Look Aish how popular you have become. Do you know your movies are running successfully on internet?". Aish quickly takes a knife from the fruit basjet and tries to stab Deena. He stops her and tells," yei…what is this…do you want to kill me…..? do one thing you eat this apple and get some strength" Aish keeps telling," dei…poda..un saavu is by me only " Deena keeps the bouquet there and leaves from there.

Ashok is standing in some busy street. A blind man comes to him. Another man also comes and stands near the blind man and screams at that blind man " yov…enna thalli nilluya" Seeing this Ashok asks the second man," Ennaga don't you see he is blind " Ashok asks the blind man where he wants to go. He says," Sir I am looking for a share auto to go to Vada palani. Ashok says that even he is also going to that side and he doesn't mind sharing auto with him. As they are talking like this an auto comes and stops in front of them. There is a lady already sitting inside. Autodriver says it is going to vadapalani and any three of them can get in. Hearing this Ashok takes the blind man to the auto. The other man also walks along with them and they all get into the auto. So together there 4 people in that auto excluding the driver.

The blind man informs Ashok that he runs a phone booth in Porur and invites Ashok to visit him if he goes to Porur side. Suddenly the second man shouts," Driver …driver stop the auto appa…..my money is lost.." Auto driver stops and asks him what is the matter. The second man who is a deaf tells that his money is lost after he got into the auto and he demands the auto to be driven to the police station. Ashok keeps telling," why to go to the police station why can't we search each other and find out about the theft" The deaf says," Sir you were only sitting next to me and I think you only must have taken my money" Ashok gets angry with him. However they reacvh the police station.

The driver goes in and meets the police officer who happens to be Ravi.He tells about the theft to Ravi. Ravi asks all the passengers to come in. When Ashok and Ravi see each other both are shocked. Ashok comes to Ravi and tells him that he is not at fault. Ravi gets angry and tells," Look here I am on duty so do not call me name….and more over what ever you have to tell we will talk after making the FIR" Ashok gets angry and shouts at Ravi and Ravi pushes him and warns him. Ravi turns to a constable and tells him to check everyone. The search begins, first the blind man, then the lady and last Ashok's bag. The constable looks all the compartments in Ashok's bag and takes the wedding invitations etc from there and at last he pulls out a bundle of 500Rs currency. Everyone is shocked including Ashok. Ashok tells Ravi," Sir, it does not belong to me" Ravi says…that is the question now. Ashok is locked up in a cell. Deaf man asks for his money and Ravi tells him that he will get it after the case goes to the court. The blind and the deaf come out and congradulate each other for their good act.

Surya and Maragatham rush into the station and asks a police man for Ashok. They come to Ashok's cell and asks what happened. Ashok explains everything. Mean time Ravi comes there and gets angry seeing the vsitors there. He scolds the constable for letting them to meet Ashok. He comes to them and tells them to leave. Maragatham tells him," Maapilleh…you know very well there is only two days more for Ashok's wedding and at this time…why all this confussion. Please maappileh…release him" Ravi shouts at Maragatham and asks her to get out. Surya and others are shocked to hear Ravi raising his voice at his mother in law like this. Maragatham gets very upset and leaves from there. Surya asks Ravi about his behavior and she says," Ravi you have totally changed and I did not expect this from you" Hearing this Ashok feels very bad and tells," Surya you please go from here. God will be with us since we are innocent".

Surya....Thodarum....

atina thumbnail

Episode 69

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Ashok is in police station for a robbery case. Everyone is upset. Archana, Surya and Maragatham are discussing about Ashok's case. Archana is getting hyper and she goes on accusing Surya and Aish. She tells everyone in the family is trying to fdo something against her and trying to stop her wedding. Like Aish trying to kill herself and Surya and Ravi's problem. Maragatham feels sad to hear allthis and says," Archana…please stop accusing others. Ashok is involved in this case due to his mistake….so do not blame others for it. You wait and everything will be ok and your wedding also will take place" Archana shouts," I do not need any body's help in this matter. Let me go to the police station and see what is happening there" she leaves in a hurry. Maragatham says," Oh…God …I have three daughters and all the three are having some kind of problem in their lives…..what is this…please save all of them from all obstacles"

Archans reaches police station and straight goes to Ashok's cell inspite if a constable stopping him. Ashok says," All this happened because of your mama only". AT this point Ravi comes in. Archana quickly moves toward Ravi and tells," Neenga yen ippadi irukkareenga? Why are you doing this to us? Don't you really know that for Ashok there is no need to steal some one's money since he himself is a rich guy?" Ravi answers," who knows…may be he became rich by stealing other's…ha" ( that is so silly of him to talk likt that…..it sounds so chicken……???????) Archana still goes on talking. Ravi warns her and asks her to stop. Archana continues," You are having all the family problems in your mind and doing like this. If your father had two wives…that is his problem…why should you take it out on Ashok? More over it is your mother who was brought into your dad's life illegally but Ashok's mom….who was a leagal thaali kattina pondaatti" Hearing this Ravi was about to slap Archana but he controls and stops. Seeing this Ashok screams at Ravi and he asks Archana to leave from there. Archana swears and curses before she leaves. Ravi walks towards Ashok's cell and asks," ennada….too much sound varuthu….? You better think…that you are under my custody..I can even kill you hear..mind it" Ashok shouts back," adida….adi….you are showing your police power to me…..you just watch….the day I come out will be the last day of your life"

Nandini is all dressed up wearing jasmine flowers etc. Waiting for some one. Maal Madhavi comes there and she looks a little sad unlike herself. Nandini informs her that she is going to be discharged and she is waiting for her husband. She says that she is alright now and she is not even scared of wearing jasmine flowers now. She asks her where she was for the past one whole week. Madhavi hugs her and cries," amma…nandini…as you think I am not a good person…I am in fact Swarna's worker. She asked me to kill your unborn child and you. She paid to me two lakhs. I was planning to kill you and on that same day my only sister was killed by a snake bite. I have learned my lesson. I returned that money to Mangai already. But I am warning you to be awfully careful." Hearing this Nandini is shaken and she tells that she will not anyone to do any harm to her unborn baby.

Mangai comes to Swarna. She looks a little upset. Swarna asks her what is the matter. Mangai informs her that Madhavi refused to kill Nandini and she had given back the money they gave. Swarna becomes furious and shouts," mangai…we can even postpone Nandini's matter but we have to finish off that Madhavi first.

Mangai notices an auto entering inside Swarna's house compound. Nandini's mom slowly gets down from the auto. Mangai comes to Swarna and tells," Akka…antha Nandini's mother is here…I think she has come here to plead you" Mean time Nandini's mom comes in and greets Swarna. She tells," amma my daughter is an innocent girl. Please leave her alone. If you want we both will go away from this city" Swarna asks what is her name. She says," Savithiri". Swarna says," oh appadiya…let me call you saavi…ok…Look saavi…if your daughter has stolen any thing from my house…then I can forgive her but she has taken off my "GAURAVUM" itself…then how can I forgive her…ha…I am going to make your daughter to take off her thaali from her neck very soon" Savithiri pleads her. Swarna asks her to get out. Mangai drags her abd pushes her on to the floor and she kicks Savithiri's slippers towards her.

Savithri gets up from there and walks slowly towards the gate. Swarna and Mangai laugh happily. Swarna says," mmm….even this drama is nice. It feels good to me….may be before Nandini's death this old woman may come to me like this again and again. Mmm…Mangai…appuram ..one more thing…antha Madhavi matter?....mudichidu…avalai,…"

Swarna and Mangai are with Madhavi. Swarna gives Madhavi a very tight slap and she goes and falls far away on the ground. Madhavi is scared. Mangai and Swarna move towards Madhavi……

Surya.....Thodarum....

atina thumbnail

Episode 70

Friday, December 8, 2006

Mangai and Swarna are questioning Madhavi. Swarna asks," yendi….when I ask you to kill that Nandini and come infront of me….you are standing here like this as a reformed saint…." Madhavi replies," Amma..please leave that Nandini alone she is a nice girl and she is innocent….more over I already told Mangai that I can not kill Nandini" Mangai interferes and tells," but when I paid to you ….there was no objection and suddenly you changed and rteturning the money to me?" Swarna…turns to Mangai and tells," Mangai….nee sariyilleh…..You did not do the job properly and now you don't talk anything at all" Madhavi cries and begs Swarna," amma …please leave me…and I swear that I will not open my mouth to any one or go to the court to say anything against you…..please amma" Telling this she falls on Swarna's feet. Swarna warns her and asks her to leave before she changes her mind.

Swarna walks towards the house and she notices Mangai is still satnding in the garden and crying.Swarna comes and consoles her and asks her to frget about her shouting in front of Madhavi. She assures her that she still considers her as her own sister." Mangai…en thagai" Mangai becomes happy hearing this and they both start discvussing about their next move against Surya.

( court building  is shown and we hear some judge reading the verdict in Ashok's case)

"……..as it is clearly proved that Ashok is directly involved in this theft case, he has to pay Rs 10 000 and serve the prison time for one month starting from today" Everyone walks out of the court room. Archana is crying bitterly and still screaming at Ravi," Mama…it is so bad on your part to take revenge on Ashok like this" SUrya also does her part and Ravi gets angry and shouts back. He asks a constable to bring Ashok to the van and he walks away from there fast.

In Nandini's Mental Asylum, Nandini, SUrya and Ugiramoorthy are in the doctor's office. The doctors signs some papers and gives it to his assistant and asks her to get ready with the discharge papers. He asks Nandini to take medicines correctly. He assures that Nandini is perfectly alright. He wishes her good luck and they come out of his office. As they walking to the car Madhavi comes there. She says that she went to the temple to pray for Nandini and she keeps basmum for Nandini. Surya thanks her and she requests her to continue to be a refined person and do not go back as the old Maal Madhavi. Madhavi promises that she will never change again.

Archana comes to visit Ashok in the prison and discuss about Ravi. Mangai comes in there and tells Ashok and Archana that Ravi is the resposinble person for all this. She turns back and calls," ok…drama actors come here" The two people who acted as blind and deaf and shared the auto with Ashoka come and join Mangai. Mangai proves that those men are not blind and deaf. She asks them who paid to them to act to make Ashok as a thief. Both of them together say," inspector Ravi sir" Ashok and Archana are shocked to hear this. Ashok says that he considers Ravi as his number 1 enemy and he will take revenge on him as sson as he comes out. Mangai says," very good…keep it up" . Ashok and Archana watch her leaving from there.

Surya....Thodarum

atina thumbnail

Episode 71

Monday, December 11, 2006

👏  👏   👏     👏     👍🏼  👍🏼  👏     👏  👏   👏     👏   👍🏼  👍🏼         👏   👏     👏     👏     👍🏼  👍🏼    👏  👏   👏     👏     👏 

( another fast moving episode. The title scenes are changed, even the Font and style of director's name and Episode number are changed. This Surya team  always surprise us by doing some things like this. There is no monotonous when you watch this serial. This episode contains too many scenes but all were enjoyable…..One thing they showed today is….. Swarna is holding a rice puff packet ( pori) in her hands and she goes on blowing it when she talks…….Naan otthi thalliruven…..ha ha ha……anyway here it is for you all??!!)

Nandini, Ugiramoorthy, Surya and Nandini's mom are in front of Nandini's house. Mom is holding a aarthi thattu and does Thridhtti sutharathu for Nandini. After this ceremony they enter the house. Nandini's mom tells her ordeal she faced in Swarna's house. Everyone is shocked to hear about this.Surya says," Ada Kadavule…amma…do you know she even tried to kill Nandini in the hospital ?. With God's grace  Nandini escaped from that?"Surya explains in detail what happened in the hospital.(no words spoken..only music goes on) FInally she tells," That is why I am telling you that you all must be very careful and please do not welcome any strangers at all. That Swarna will again make her attempts" Hearing this both Nandini and her mom tell that they are scared and why can't they leave that city and go elsewhere to live. But Surya replies," If you start running from Swarna…then there will not be an end to it. You have to live in front of her to treach her a lesson" Surya turns to UM and tells," neenga vaanga..let us go and meet Swarna" UM refuses and tells," Surya, it is not advisable to go and meet her. It is better to be away from the dirty mud…..if not we will become dirty"

In Swarna's house she is standing with a packet of rice puff ( pori in tamil)and she blows a handful of pori and asks the two actors who acted as blind and deaf, " Naan vacha poriyile antha Ashok maati kittaan illa? Good job done by you both….but I warn you both to shut your mouth in this matter for ever…..if not…..mmmm….ok..you can go" They leave and Sandya comes there.Swarna eats some of the pori and tells about the good act put up by those actors. Sandya tells," Illa…you can not be happy like this because that Surya Sodappeetta…..she took a special permission from the court for Ashok's wedding.The wedding is going to take place as per their original plan in Porur temple tomorrow morning" Hearing this Swarna is shocked and says," NO….NO….it can not be like that…I have to stop this wedding somehow……somehow…" AT this point Deena shoes up.

Seeing him Swarna becomes thrilled and happy. She welcomes him and Deena asks her why she is staring at him like that. He asks her is there any thing he should do. Swarna replies instantly," Ofcourse….you should do something for me…after seeing you here I realize that the God is with me…." After this Swarna's conversation with Deena continues….but there is no dialogue spoken….some kind of music is going on and she keeps on giving some instructions….to Deena. When she stopped, Sandya tells Swarna that she did not understand anything at all and request her to explain. Swarna replies," Solren….tomorrow for sure I am the one going to win…I am going to win…it is sure" She blows some pori again.

In Maragatham's house everyone is dressed up. There are many people apart from their family mebers…..( What happened to Vasudevan….the father of the bride…he is not to be seen at all……is he on a long vacation like suddenly Varalakshmi (Swarna) disappeared from this serial for sometime????) Maragatham is helping Archana to wear the jewels and she is worried about Ashok's arrival there. Surya tells Maragatham not to worry since the court has given him a three hour special permission for the wedding. Aishu is in Pattu saree and she looks cute.

Surya phone rings and the call is from Swarna.She says," Enna Surya…did I disturb you …you must be busy with the last minute wedding preparations…enna…surya you are not talking at all…."  She starts to sing the first two words of the title song…in the same tune…." Soooooryaaa………. Soooor… yaaaaa" Surya still keeps quiet. Swarna continues," Look the wedding will not take place today" Surya replies," I have the proper court order in my hands….and the wedding will take place" Hearing this everyone is shocked. Swarna continues," Ashok is going to be held up in the prison due to another another…you wait and watch" Surya gets worried and asks<' What did you do with Ashok? You see I have left my job and I am standing on your way at all…so why are you still torturing me and my family? Please leave us alone and forget all the things happened" Swarna says," yes…You played with my self respect and my strength and I did the same with your family values…and I will not forget any thing and I won't let you forget too" She disconnects and Surya gets worried and the others are tensed.

Archana is so disturbed and starts to accuse everyone ( as usual) Surya tells," Archana..you don't worry. Amma I will go to the station and see" She leaves. Archana goes on telling," All these happening because of SUrya and Aishwarya…" Aish turns to her and asks her to stop blaming every one.

Ashok is in his cell. He looks tensed thinking that it is time for him to be in the temple but there is no one coming to fetch him. Mean time a police man comes there and opens the cell door and pushes another prisoner into Ashok's cell and locked the door. Ashok rushes to him and asks why is he not taking him out as he has to attend his wedding. The police pushes Ashok and tells him to wait until the inspector sir comes.

Ashok is very confused and worried. The new prisoner ( he really looks so rough and ugly) tells ashok holding him," Ayo…I heard about people doing prayers in the prison but the marriage..like this….inna….sir…do you have a beedi?" Ashok asks him to take off his hands. The rowdi continues," cool down ma…are you planning to bring your new bride here after the wedding….illa….I can make all the first night arrangements here itself…" Ashok loses his patience and pushes him and tells." Dei….if you talk like this I will kill you here itself" The rowdi ansers," Ippa innaangareh……you want to see blood……ok….here it is" He takes a broken razon blade from his mouth and starts hurting himself on his both arms. Ashok keeps shouting at him and calls for help. After some time 4 police men come in and drags that rowdi from there. One policeman aks him what happened. Ashok tells the whole story but he refuses  to believe and tells him that he can not go out until this new case is solved….." He locks the door and leaves from there. Ashok is left alone again…and he can not believe what just happened there…

Surya....Thodarum...

atina thumbnail

Episode 72

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

( You can see the director's real touch in many scenes… Bravao…….N Sudaresawaran Sir….… Ravi, Surya, Deena,Swarna and even others compete in acting their part…Ravi look so cool in many shots…….)

Archana and others are waiting in Maragatham's house restlessly for Surya, hoping that she will bring Ashok somehow so that the wedding can place. Surya is sitting in police station arguing with a police inspector. She asks," Sir why are you not giving permission for Ashok to attend his wedding inspite of the court order produced to you earlier?" Inspector sys," we can revoke any court order on the basis of other factors. Ashok is not mentally steady now he attacked a co prisoner and he is in hospital. So we can not send him in the public" Surya asks," sir to tell like this how much money did you receive?" Inspector gets angry and tells that he is an honest officer. AT this point a police comes and informs that Vadivelu ( prison mate of ashok) is still in the hospital and they had to put 15 stitches on both arms. Inspector asks SUrya," Didn't you hear what this police just said?" Surya kept arguing ….but he refused to do anything at all. Surya leaves with a heavy heart.

As Surya walks along the corridor, Swarna stops her and says,"Nillu Surya….enna what is Maappilai Ashok telling now?" Then she tells the whole story of blade…blood…attack…15 stitches…etc and asks," Are you shocked to hear all this from me? I am smarter than everyone in so many matters since I have the strength of money. Did you know that I could have stopped Ashok's breath itself…not one his wedding? But I thought he is not my enemy after all, so I let him live." Surya is so irritated and asks," You are having all the old things in your mind and doing all this.. Why can't you forget all this and let people lead their life in a normal way?" Swarna says showing her hands like a cobra hood," I can not forget things and I can not forgive people. I am like a cobra roaming around with vengeance" ( the way Surya asks was so funny…she is still angry but at the same so hilarious for us to hear……this is what the director's touchunga…)

Surya asks," Snake…..mmmm…paarthu…suthikitte irukkumbothu evanaavathu adichu konnu paalai ( milk) ootheettu poiduvaan..ayo I feel so aruvaruppu even to look at you" Swarna laughs and tells," Correct…well said…tomorrow everyone will tell the same thing about your family…..poda…sellam…go and console your sister Archana…poda chellam.."Surya fells so repulsive and leaves from there.

Surya reaches home. Archana goes on asking about Ashok. Surya keeps quiet for a while and then she tells that Ashok can not come and wedding can not take place.Archana asks for the reason. Surya tells about the whole thing including meeting Swarna. Archana tells," I knew it before itself…each and every one of you are responsible for this. First amma stopped my wedding, then this Aishwarya's poison consuming action and lastly SUrya's husband…you all did this..from the time time this baby is conceived I am facing so many turbulences. I do not want this baby…may be if this baby is killed then I will not even want to get married" telling this she starts hitting her tummy. Surya and maragatham are trying to stop her but Archana acts like real insane and continues hitting her tummy. Surya gives her a tight slap. Surya hugs Archana and consoles her and requests her not to even think of killing her baby.

Ravi is in his house attending a phone call. As he finished talking on the phone Surya enters. Ravi asks surya," enna SUrya ..you have come so early? How was the wedding?" Surya angrily asks him," Either you don't know anything…or you are pretending that you don't know anything at all" Surya replies," Swarna is after me and you are after Ashok. Then how the wedding can take place. It did not happen" Ravi asks why is she getting angry with him for Swarna's actions. Surya tells," Swarna, Mangai and Sandya are working as a team. And you have given asylum to Sandya here. So you are also playing a part in destroying my family. Now I really doubt you in many matters" Ravi shouts," Surya….stop there…I want you to know one thing….a lion for any reason will never eat grass….ok" Surya again tells," Somehow you all have stopped Archana's wedding and what is going to come next…God only knows" She walks towards her room.

Ravi visits Vadivelu in the hospital. He carrying a bag of fruits for him. Vadivelu is happily enjoying an apple sitting on his bed. A police man comes in and tells him," del vadivelu….you enjoy this apple. Because this apple may be the last one you see in your life. Encounter Ravi sir is on his way to meet you" Hearing this Vadivelu is scared and stops eating. Meantime Ravi enters in. He asks," enna Vadivu….why you stopped eating..? carry on man..see even I have brought some fruits for you…I myself will peel some orange for you ok……aama….raaja….how much did you get?.........from my brother….? 15…..I mean stiches?....." Vadivelu shouts," sir…is he your brother…?" Ravi asks him," Now tell me how much that Swarna paid to you for this….you better tell me everything…if not I will simply shoot you and write the report that you tried to escape and you attacked me and I shot you to DEATH..if it is ok…..you can keep your mouth shut …if not you better open your mouth. Sollu Swarna enna sonna?"

Vadivelu tells," If I see Ashok does not come out of the prison she would pay me 2 lakh rupees sir" Ravi stopped peeling orange and stares …….

Surya.....Thodarum...... 

atina thumbnail

Episode 73

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ravi leaves the hospital after talking to Vadivelu. In Swarna's house she is relaxing and her cell phone rings. She picks it up and from the other side Ravi tells her that he wants to meet her. Swarna replies that she is busy somewhere outside. Ravi asks her to turn back and see. She turns and Ravi standing right there. As soon as Ravi stepped in Swarna asks," enna…that Vadivelu olareettaana?" Ravi informs that Vadivelu told everything and he warns her to be away from his brother Ashok. Ravi says," I will beat Ashok up and do whatever I want but I will NOT aliow anyone to touch my brother. Surya is my wife and Ashok is my brother, and  you don't try to show your tricks with them anymore ……you…better keep this in your mind."Ravi leaves. Swarna swears that she will make Ravi to arrest Ashok.

In Ravi's house Ravi is telling Sandya," Sandya please do not misunderstand me. I have arranged a nice and safe house for you. So now you can shift to that place" Mean time Surya reaches there from upstairs and listens to the whole conversation and she feels relieved and happy. Sandya thanks Ravi and goes upstairs to collect her things. She comes down and again thanks Ravi and requests Ravi to thank his wife on her behalf. ( Surya is standing right there) She leaves with some asattu facial expression and Surya happily watches her leave.

Sandya comes to Swarna's house and waits for Swrna. Swarna comes there staring at Sandya and sits on a sofa with some attitude and crosses her leg. Seeing this Sandya also does the same. Swarna tells Sandya," Moving out of Ravi's house is a wrong move of yours and why didn't you ask me before you decided on this?" Sandya asks," Why should I ask you? I am not your slave like others.Ravi still loves Surya very much. He is not like what we thought of him. He is an intelligent officer. We have to be careful in dealing with him. We should make Ravi feel that Surya is cheating on him. We should present Ashok in front of Ravi as a thappana manushan.???????.

Swarna asks what she should do for this. Sandya tells that she will go home and think it over and then let Swarna know about it. Before she goes she sarcastically tells Swarna," Again I am telling you….I do not like any body ordering me to do things" After she leaves, Swarna talks to herself," Sitting in front of me you are trying to teach me lessons? Let me make use of you and then you will see this Swarna's true colours"

( Ayo.........bayama.....keethuppa........inna...me....romba bejaara  pooodchu )

Surya.....Thodarum....

atina thumbnail

Episode 74

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Swarna is sitting with her Lap top and browsing. Mangai is sitting in front of her and reading some book. Mean time Surya and Ugiramoorthy enter there. Swarna says," vaa Surya…how come you are here with some VIP with you…ha? Look if that Maal Madhavi did her job properly,.... by now you both will be cremating that Nandini" Surya warns her and tells," You better leave that Nandini alone from now on" UM tells," Swarna…even if I did not marry Nandini ….still I would never come back to you to live" Swarna laughs and tells," I am not living to live with you but not to allow Nandini to live. Now UM sir, will you please wait outside. I want to show something interesting to Surya. If you want you can join later" UM walks out and Swarna tells Surya that she got something to show her on internet. She opens a window and the video clip of Aishwarya and Martin starts. Surya is shocked, sad and stunned. Swarna and Magai makes fun of Surya and laugh out. Swarna asks," yen..Surya..is this the way income flows into your family….ha ha ha ha? " Surya cries and looks at swarna helplessly.

Swarna comes to Deena's house. Deena comes out and welcomes her. Swarna informs that Surya has come to know about her sister's internet video and she warns him to be careful. Deena asks her not to worry.Swarna says that Surya might come to meet him any time. Deena replies," varattum….varattum……let me see her and if I feel that she is good then I will use her too in some way" Swarna says good. They have some more conversation and she leaves.

Aishwarya is praying in the pooja room. She prays," Kadavula with out knowing I committed this sin…please forgive me" After her prayers she comes out and was shocked to see Surya standing there. Surya stops her," What sin….What forgiveness? Ha?..you have like this stuff and how dare you come into the house first of all" She slaps Aishu and drag her to the terrace. Aishu falls on Surya's feet and begs her to forgive her. Surya still screams at her. Aish begs her to listen to her story and she starts telling about Naga and Deena…from the beginning. Surya is shocked and feels sorry for AIsh. Surya apologized to Aish for slapping her and for scolding her. She asks Aish not to worry and she will take care of that Deena.

Surya comes to her house and notices Ravi is about to leave for work. Surya tells Ravi briefly about Deena without mentioning about Aishwarya. Surya tells," Ravi please arrest him and question him. You will be able to find so many details." Ravi replies," Look Surya I can not go and arrest him because you are telling me to do. I need proof" Surya tells the girl who was trapped by him came and talked to me…so Ravi please" Ravi tells," Surya it is getting late for me. You do one thing convince that girl and bring her to the station. We will book a case and we will proceed from there." Telling this Ravi leaves.

Surya.....Thodarum....

atina thumbnail

Episode 75

Friday, December 15, 2006

( This  Surya team can surprise us with every single episode. The scenes in the tile song keep changing every episode, the recent change they did is with the word " Thodarum……good..work and please keep surprising us like this…….)

Aishwarya's cell phone rings. She picks up and from the other end Deena is singing," helo…helo….sugama…..aama neenga nalamaa….what Aish..do I sing well? I hear that you confessed the whole story to Surya? Yei… if you decide to open your mouth either in the court or in the police station……then I will become worse than this. Then I will tear you into pieces and not only you but your whole family should commit suicide altogether…..you better keep this in your mind" He disconnects. Aishwarya gets very scared and worried. She starts crying helplessly.

Surya comes in and finds Aishwarya crying. Surya tells about her discussion with Ravi. She asked Aish whether it is possible to come to the police station to give written complain against Deena. Surya tells if Aish comes forward to voice against Deena many innocent girls will be saved. Hearing this Aish tells," Illa akka..I can not do that. Appa and amma will not live after that.More over I can not stand in the court room answering to all those awkward questions. Deena still has my photos and CDs. SO I can not go against him"

👏Both of them are good actors.......In fact all the stars in this serial act so very well.......bravo to the director👏

Deena is about to leave his house and he opens the door . SUrya comes in asking," manushanaada nee…..taking advantage of innocent girls and using them for anything you like….? Your mother is also a female…don't you remember that? " Deena warns Surya to stop talking disrepectfylly. Surya tells," I do not give respect to animals like you..why did you make my sister like this. She lives in dark and it is all because of you?" Surya goes on talking in this manner. And finally Deena says," Hey…look you want to go to the court…go…I don't care.But you better remember that I have your sisters life with me. Whatever you want you can do as you wish. Paappa poochi kaattade…if you talk some more then I will make you also like your darling sister. You better get out of my house right now" Surya leaves telling," paarkalaanda…porukki rascal" After she leaves Deena says," Sorry Surya, nee edam theriyaama modheeteh…you can not win this time at all"

Surya comes home and tells about her visit to Deena. She informs that Deena says that he will go to any court and tell that he does not know you at all. Aish stops her and requests Surya to leave this matter. Surya replies," Even if you leave this matter with this……I will not. First of all we should take off that doctor title from him and complain to the doctors association about him. If I were in your place, by now I would ne in commissioners office and he will be in the prison" At this point Archana comes there and asks," What are you both discussing and as soon as you saw me you stopped talking. Were you talking about me?" Surya replies that she was telling Aishwarya about the permission I got to visit Ashok. Come with me to meet Ashok.

Surya and Archana meet Ashok in the prison. Surya asks Ashok about the wedding day ordeal. Ashok informs her," All that was a drama put up by Ravi so that I can not get married on that day. He can only delay my marriage but can not stop it. As soon as I come out first thing I will do is to take off Ravi;s uniform from him" Surya tells," Ashok it was not done by Ravi but Swarna> She herself told me about how she set of those men to cause you trouble like this" Ashok is shocked but he tells," there is no need for Ravi to treat me as his brother but the otherday he was about to hit Archana..I hate that man" Surya tells," Ashok ..there may be so many problems between us but I do not like any one talking bad about my husband to me" Hearing this Archana asks Surya," Not bad…you have to always take your husband's side but I have always tolerate all the injustice done to my husband?"

Surya.... Thodarum.....