Frequent Posters

Sarahf thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanx for the info and the link πŸ˜ƒ
veekay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Rehne do rehne do!!! Dekh li tum sab ki yaari!!! Ek Anju hi hai varna tum sabke asli chehre dekh liye maine!!! 😑 Aur yey hunterwalli bhi tumhare saath ho gai!!! 😲 Aur uss Vimmi ki bachhi ko to dekh lenge!!! 😑

Now what did I do???πŸ˜” Jhagda aap dononka aur mujhe beechmen kyon fansa rahe ho?!😭

veekay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oops I forgot! Ye Hansa madam sab bhula detin hain! πŸ˜’ Thanks Madhu. 😊
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Rehne do rehne do!!! Dekh li tum sab ki yaari!!! Ek Anju hi hai varna tum sabke asli chehre dekh liye maine!!! 😑 Aur yey hunterwalli bhi tumhare saath ho gai!!! 😲 Aur uss Vimmi ki bachhi ko to dekh lenge!!! 😑

awwwww hansu you are choooo cute.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know you must be a little pissed now.. but when you do cool down... welcome back πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: laddoo598

What was the need of creating all the suspense about the new show? πŸ˜• There were so many articles about KO hosting the antakshari. πŸ˜† 

loooooooooooooooooool πŸ˜† i guess thats why its a children's show..

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Not fair.. I was just doing my bit to keep you updated...by sending you pmsss.....

And I really can't speak abou the others you know...pata nahin woh sab aise khyu hai???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

😲 hai Ram kitne besharmi se jhoot bolti hai yeh... she was the leader behind the 2007 PM-hansa-satyagraha-movement...

Originally posted by: blyton

Btw when Himani asked the kids if they knew who their new host would be, they came up with guesses like "Yamraaj" and "Gabbar Singh".πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Not too far off the mark, I would say. 😈

looooooooooooooool πŸ˜†

Edited by lashy - 17 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lashy

awwwww hansu you are choooo cute.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know you must be a little pissed now.. but when you do cool down... welcome back πŸ€— πŸ˜†

😲 hai Ram kitne besharmi se jhoot bolti hai yeh... she was the leader behind the 2007 PM-hansa-satyagraha-movement...

looooooooooooooool πŸ˜†

πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

shiverz thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You guys are so funny!

btw, I had a question-- how old is this introduction of KO? Because yesterday right after reading about KO & Antakshri here, I just randomly turned the TV on.. and guess what show was running on ZeeTV? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• KO & Himani were already running the show.

After my first time seeing them host together, I think I'm going to have to join in with the evil thoughts so many people had in the other thread. 😈😈😈   
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shiverz

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You guys are so funny!

btw, I had a question-- how old is this introduction of KO? Because yesterday right after reading about KO & Antakshri here, I just randomly turned the TV on.. and guess what show was running on ZeeTV? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• KO & Himani were already running the show.

After my first time seeing them host together, I think I'm going to have to join in with the evil thoughts so many people had in the other thread. 😈😈😈   

Kya shiverz those are not evil thoughts, they are innocent thoughts of some innocent angelic peopleπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

looooooooooooooool πŸ˜†

How can I be pissed with such adorable friends like BRUTUS!!! πŸ˜†

Edited by hansa - 17 years ago
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Kya shiverz those are not evil thoughts, they are innocent thoughts of some innocent angelic peopleπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Oopsies!  Did I accidentally say evil???

Of course I really meant to say innocent and angelic...😈 

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Kya hua, kya hua, yaar, naraaz kuon hoti hai???  Kaya woh galat muhaavare ka to aasar nahi hua aap par," Asli dost wahi jo dukh mein kaam aaye."??????????????? Yaar yeh sab kitabi batein hai????? Saat samundar paar, hum to thahre pardesi, aapki kaya seva karenge????

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—, stay fit----------------- always.

Lots of love,

Neelam