Deepak/Kabilan/ACD Phone conversation

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Good news to all of you.......

Today I called Kabilan -Bandham - Cheif Technical Co- Ordinator about the star interviews.  We had a very long conversation. He tried to put me to conference call with ACD but it did not work....so he gave me the cell number of ACD and I called him and  talked to him

( for the whole conversation details with ACD ...please visit Anandam thread....)

Kabilan conversation Summary.

" He is getting  married on June 18th. ( I am attending the wedding) His would be bride as you all know is Bindu and they got engaged already ( you all are aware of it). Kabilan is sad 😭that Bindu does not talk to him much  when ever he calls her.....mostly from her monosyllabal answers only .......and she never agrees to come with him anywahere out...like movie or restaurant etc......He has given Bindu a cell phone as a gift...and he keeps calling her and he is hardly waiting for THE day which is 64 days from today...πŸ‘. But he is happy and proud that Bindu's parents brought her up well....with culture and values"

He is so cute when he explained all this to me.....I think he will make a nice husband. Bindu and Kabilan look cute as a couple ( He has sent me some engagement pictures....sorry until wedding I  am not allowed to share it)

Ok now to business......Tentatively June 10th is fixed for the interviews with Bandham Stars and SS with Priya ( Priya is not yet confirmed....) at San Media Office.

News about Bandham Serial:

Screen play writer is changed...his name is Kumaresan. Do you all remember those punch dialogues  by Selva and Nithila in last two episodes ...."when men cross the limits...women can use their vivegam......and Sundara and Nithila's quesion & question conversation....?"  all that is done by Kumaresan.

There is a new chracter entering....( a female) soon and the story will catch fire......

Hari Babu, the new director is doing a great job...

Kabilan is going to record my interview both in audio and video. The audio interview will be used to broadcast in our own IF radio.....as I told you all before.

I will keep you updated.....

Deepak Conversation:

When I called Deepak he was at a shooting spot...some Orbit Young Talent Show for Vijay TV....it was very noisy with all kinds of music.

Deepak was kind enough to talk to me, in the middle of his shoot- he told that he and nithila are good friends and he apologised and said sorry to all of you since is unable to login onto the forum because of his tight schedule.......he is looking forward for the interview and meet me ........when I told about the cute scene- where he is singing- vasanthamullai- he started singing the whole vasanathamullai till  kabadi kabadi!!It was so cute when he did that. For Tamil Newyear sun tv programme he is dancing with Supriya for Remo song from Anniyan. As you are aware that the New year programme will be telecasted tomorrow. I will try to catch some pictures. He informed that he is in touch with "madhumitas" from IF.

It looks like all the interviews are being scheduled and will go on as planned with as many as available Bandham stars+ACD+Priya.

Pl shoot your Questions  for this interview in the following thread...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/590674

Please feel free to post your comments here

Edited by atina - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD! You actually talked to Saakshi Siva. You lucky dudie. WHen you meet him or talk to him just ask him if its ok to share his phone numbers with us. Did he talk in tamil ....did it have a telugu accent. is it the same voice that come sin the serial or someone dubbing for him.

Deepak told me about your conversation today. Yeah its some dance program on Vijay TV he is working on. When i called him he was in the caravan eating Chapathi..kuruma..idiyappam...thayir satham...and said ithu romba simple food. Darn!!!! Namakku juz thayir saathame idikkuthu.

Yeah Preethi seemed to a damn cool person and she was ore teasing Deepak. ANyways Atina good luck on your interviews and yeah tell ACD to wear longer shorts....so sweet he has two kids!
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Madhu here are my answers for your questions:

OH MY GOD! You actually talked to Saakshi Siva Yes I really did ( Thanks to Kabilan)

You lucky dudie.
I  am glad that I find him such a fine gentle man.

WHen you meet him or talk to him just ask him if its ok to share his phone numbers with us
He is aware that I got his numbers from Kabilan since he got SS's persmission before he gave them to me. He also requested to keep it highly confidential..

Did he talk in tamil ....did it have a telugu accent. is it the same voice that come sin the serial or someone dubbing for him.
He talked in Tamil and in ENglish. No Telugu accent at all. It is his own voice....in Anandam

ANyways Atina good luck on your interviews
Thanks

Yeah tell ACD to wear longer shorts....
Sorry I can not tell him that. It is upto him and the costume director and the director to decide.

so sweet he has two kids!
Yup......I am sure he makes a good father too.

Aanteek thumbnail
WoW AtinaJi You rock!!!! Really you are taking so much pain to make all of us happy. Thanks a Million AtinaJi!!!   πŸ‘ Its really nice of you to share it with us. Thank you again.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Atina, you simply rocks πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I will make up some questions and
post it under the question thread. I dont have enough word to thank you for
doing this for our forum. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow Atina great going. I am not much of a fan for anyone. I just enjoy watching serials and commenting about them. But I do have some suggestions to the serial makers , directors etc., - that they should come closer to real life and air more logical stories with due respect to women. Also, they need to remember that they have a moral responsibility to the society around them - they have a great influence on the masses and they should educate good values thro the entertainment medium. This " pottu thallufying" in serials really gives me the creeps - what are we doing to our younger generation??????Edited by rojapoooo - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow atina! you're really lucky that you get to talk to deepak, ACD & kabilan sir.πŸ˜ƒ congrats to kabilan sir on his impending marriage & i'm sure he'll have plenty of time to talk to bindu after marriage.😳😳

hehe.. deepak sang the vasantha mullai song for you? that's cho sweet! he seems like a really hyper person.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i can't wait to hear the interview you are going to conduct. thank you atina! you're a ⭐️!

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u lucky aunty atina. U get to chat to these two lovely guys. Nice, knowing information abt them!!!!!