Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rejected thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Part 22

The wedding reception was held in the Khanna house. Unsurprisingly many people showed up to congratulate Angad and Kripa on a very happy marriage. Angad and Kripa were both under a lot of stress, every time Ishrat would get close to a phone of any type during the reception both Angad and Kripa would become very tensed up.  

"What will we do about Ishrat?" Angad whispered in Kripa's ears as he looked at Ishrat with stern eyes.

"The only thing we can do is tell the truth and hope for the best" Kripa said whispering back.

"Dance with me" Angad said pulling Kripa on to the dace floor with him. Angad put his arms around Kripa's waist lovingly and brought his lips close to Kripa's ear, dancing with her ever so closely.

"Ishrat is a lawyer, I don't she will be willing to listen of the fact that I am a serial killer" Angad said very slowly and quietly. Angad had to be very careful of his voice because many people from the press where at the reception. One press member over heard him and he could be in big trouble.

"I listened didn't I" Kripa said, kissing Angad's cheek and putting her hands around his neck dancing so slowly and romantically. Both were dancing so close together that no person could imagine that two people could dance so close together.

"Lets hope for the best." Angad kissed Kripa's lips so gently and softly letting his lips sink in to hers. He let the passion hang on to her for a bit longer before he deepened the kiss to a lustful loving one.

As Angad kissed his wife slowly and passionately many cameras clicked away, both knew this kiss would probably make the front page of tomorrows newspaper but neither care for what others thought of them.

After the long passionate kiss Angad and Kripa made there way toward where Shail and Ishrat were standing. Shail had a glass of wine in his hands, which Angad took away, form Shail.

"Shail, how many times have I told you not to drink?" Angad said scolding Shail

"Come on Angad, its only a little wine, gosh" Shail said taking the wine glass back out of Angad's hands "Besides it a day of celebration" Shail said happily. Angad took the wine glass out of Shail's hands and drank right out of it bitterly. 

"Shail, Kripa and I need to talk to Ishrat alone." Angad said giving him a look to leave the conversation group.

"Angad, Ishrat is my girlfriend and I have the right to listen to what you have to say to her." Shail said again in that happy way with his arms around Ishrat's waist, holding her close to his strong body.

"Shail…" Angad gave a warning tone and Shail left from fear. For some odd reason Shail was always fearful of Angad when it came to him using the warning tone. Shail kissed Ishrat's lips softly and then whispered in her ears that he would be out side in the garden waiting for her. By say that Shail left outside letting Angad and Kripa talk to Ishrat alone. 

"So, who is going to tell me what is going on with you two married and all" Ishrat said with her arms folded.

"I could say the same to you with, what is going on between you and my brother" Angad said with the same unpleasing tone Ishrat had used on him.

"Aren't you supposed to be in jail, Mr. Khanna?" Ishrat said with an amusing tone in her voice just ready to tell one of the press members that Angad Khanna was a serial killer. Kripa put a hand on Angad's shoulder, showing him not to mess with Ishrat right now and just be calm.

"Ishrat, we did not come to exchange battering words. We just want to talk to you, ok" Kripa said calmly, still holding on to Angad's tensed and strong shoulders.

"Maybe it will be better if we talk this conversation to the den" Angad said putting one arm around Kripa's waist and the other on Ishrat's shoulders, walking both of them in to the den. All the while many people came up to Angad, Kripa and Ishrat and asking them as to where they were going and leaving their own reception. Angad ignored all of them and just led both the girls into the den.

"You, sit" Angad said point to Ishrat to sit in one of the chairs. Angad and Kripa took a seat across from Ishrat. Angad and Kripa told their story as to how Angad had kidnapped Kripa in the first place and then how they meet Shail on the beach and how they fell in love, every thing. All the while Ishrat sat there listening like a lawyer would listen to their clients. 

After Angad and Kripa finished explaining, Ishrat just gave a smile.

"What makes you think it is right to kill people even when they deserve it" Ishrat said with clear higher authority. "By the way I don't believe in tattle tailing" Ishrat said getting up off the chair. Angad was about to say something when it hit him. Ishrat was not going to put him and Kripa in jail.

"You are not going to tell, are you" Angad said surprised that a girl like Ishrat would be willing to forget everything so quickly.

"I am too lazy of a girl to go though all the hassle of court and stuff, consider your self lucky Mr. Khanna" By saying that Ishrat left Angad and Kripa in the den dumbfound unable to believe it was a simple as that. After Ishrat left and Angad and Kripa were alone in the den, Angad gave a devilish grin.

"Mrs. Kripa Angad Khanna" How about we ditch that stupid reception and have a little party of our own in OUR bedroom" Angad said put a bit of depth to his voice when he said our. Angad pick Kripa up his arms, think of how beautiful Kripa was looking in the white wedding gown with beautiful laces holding her dress up from the back.

Angad carried Kripa all the way up to their room shutting the door behind him, locking it in the process. Their room was quite dark inside but Angad did not allow for the lights to turn on. The moonlight was going to be his only light from the time being.

Angad untied Kripa's hair that was done ever so beautifully by some hotshot hair stylist. Angad took off his tux jacket, bringing himself beside Kripa on the bed.

"You look beautiful in the moonlight," Angad said caressing her hair with the back of his hand rubbing Kripa's cheek ever so softly. He kissed her lips so passionately letting his lustful lips press hard on to her soft ladyship lips. He put one hand around her neck and the other hand dragged down her back ever so slowly starting to untie her wedding dress laces.

Kripa unbuttoned Angad's shirt that he was wearing and took it off letting her hands drag down Angad's hard rock type chest. He felt so strong from the outside, yet from the inside he seemed so weak. His emotions were weak as a child but from the out side he was a man that was more then what appeared from the out.

Angad slipped Kripa's heavy wedding dress off her and buried his face in her neck kissing it passionately, he put both his armed around her bare back loving every moment of his love.

"I love you Mrs. Kripa Angad Khanna" Angad said with his lips touching Kripa's bare neck ever so lustfully and passionately.

"I love you too, Mr. Angad Khanna, I love you too" Kripa said intertwining her fingers into his hair, letting him love her as much as she wanted him to love her. Soon the room grew darker as the little light that was coming from the moon was covered with dark clouds….

Ok I was feeling so embarressed writing this part on a count of i have like little kids that read this ff...even though i am also a little kid but still, i feel so embarressed😳....please comment on what to think of this part, the next part will be the last part to this ff so i might up date tonight and end the ff and start my new ff called prince rider or i might wait till sunday becuase tommrow i have guest coming over🤢

ixi-shaj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwww- happy ending after all! 😳 😉

do start your new FF- u know ur a good writer so dont keep us in suspense...
ishu124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rejected

who the hell is Shabd....is he that hot guy that you were telling me about?

and i thought you liked Shail...god, Ishrat you are so confusing and i thought i was the one writing the ff😆😕😆

i love both shail and shabd.  [better?]

hehe. ishrat smith?

RANI! ugh. you idiot. your only like 14 and your writing people having lust. uff. thats very bad. shame shame!

well i guess im bad tooo im reading it and i am only like 13. so whatever.

and thier arent any kids here thier are teens. get it right.

get on aim.

Edited by ishu124 - 17 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part... jus read da ast 2... gunna miss dis ff!
Rejected thumbnail

Part 23

Angad and Kripa have been married for the past 4 years and have two twin sons, both are two years old and are the cutest looking babies in the world. Both Angad and Kripa live happily in Spain. Kripa became a writer after her two sons were born, as for Angad he become full owner of the Khanna Empire and runs the entire business. Once in a while Angad would have a misfortune of murdering someone. But Angad has made a lot of progress when it comes to killing people but still there comes problems once in a while.

Ishrat became Angad's full time lawyer and Shail's wife. Shail and Ishrat have a one-year-old daughter and both live in Greece, in the Khanna house with Thorburn and Cleave.

Shail had eventually figured out that his brother was a serial killer and had his fair shares of differences with his brother but soon came over it. As for Cleave, she remained in the darkness of Angad's truth and the whole family thought it was better that way. Cleave had a sweet heart and hearing bitterness could do no good so every one kept Cleave in the shadows of darkness.

During the winter all the family members made it a tradition to come visit together in Greece and stay together for a month and be a family together. They lived as a family, a weird family but and family never the less.

***THE END***

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ishrat left them alone yipeeeee!
finally angad and kripa were alone with no shail to interrupt them 😳
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh u ended already
well the ending was awesome!!
Rejected thumbnail

Link to my new fan fic called Prince Rider!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=629782&T PN=1&#10666995

Rejected thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

oh u ended already
well the ending was awesome!!

i am glad that you liked the ending because i am very bad at ending my fan fic. i can start the fan fic, no problem but when it comes to ending the fan fic then i always have a problem😳

thanks for the great comment😛

love_jaan thumbnail
awesome ending I really liked this ff so can't wait for the next ff and one more i am glad sahil finnaly left ak alone 😆