Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

...am glad u said dumped him...else id have thought whatever did QT did to have the medal be snatchedπŸ˜‰ of course i wasnt thinking about aish.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  tee hee hee, well, you should be.  his charm went down and facial hair went from sexy to shabby after she happened.. 😭😭😭

Mr India happens to be the most watched, cherished and favourite movies of all times...and Made in India almost most regretted piece of music minus the eye candy we know as milind somanπŸ˜‰...so the dig was inevitableπŸ˜ƒ

milind also went from sexy to shabby 😭😭😭

and ayesha seemingly went from cashewnuts to peanuts..  πŸ˜‰
wite_rainbow thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  tee hee hee, well, you should be.  his charm went down and facial hair went from sexy to shabby after she happened.. 😭😭😭

i dont to have anything to do with the couple as it is they are getting way tooooo much unnecessary media coverage...is it me of aish looked a bit plump during the Cine awards?πŸ˜• i personally do not like "abhi baby" as much or at allπŸ˜• but i loved his hair in the headband...πŸ˜† was that pre or post aish?πŸ˜‰

milind also went from sexy to shabby 😭😭😭

whatever happend to him? have u seen the very cute movie of his "rules"...he is not much of an actor but sure is a treat to watchπŸ˜‰

and ayesha seemingly went from cashewnuts to peanuts..  πŸ˜‰

and im still waiting for someone to come up and complain about cashews because hazelnut is much more appealing!😑

btw congrats on being addict # 4πŸ˜‰ i know how hard we all try to stay on the top!πŸ˜†

Edited by wite_rainbow - 17 years ago