Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilyrosey thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
its good you have admitted to what you did, hopefully pple will forgive you, remember u can always change for the good.
~*MaNnU*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Touch~Me*

hhaa i neva believed u n alwyz knew u juz wanted atenttion so never believed wateva u said buh i am glad u admitted it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yea im really sorrryy sandy

~*MaNnU*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mano786

...Hmm...Well...I dun't know who u r and blah blah blah..And I don't care either...The one thing I have to say is: Good that u admit that u were fake..

And yes...There was someone who said that u met an accident or sumthing..๐Ÿ˜•...Was it also fake?...Plzz If it was..Don't fake on accidents and stuff..๐Ÿ˜ก

yae im sorryy

naw..that wasnt fake..
my strupid cuzin jus made a nhuge deal out of a lil accidnet i hadd

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

OMG! SERIOUSLY??
No wonder you havent been pming me lately talking about how skool was and all that!! So all of this was a lie?? You not being in a coma and all that? 
omg im the only one who fell for it!?!? Im such an idiot!! GRRR! Well its ok jaan! Dont understand why you did it...but at times I suspected you...like when that wellwisher pmed me sending me that poem and all that! well I didnt expect this form you Mannu...at times I felt like a good person cause I tried helping you and I prayed every night for you and "jyoti" and "amrit" to have a happy life. well whatever...whatever's done is done! Lets start fresh yea?? Lets act like none of this happened

Mujhse Dosti Karoge?๐Ÿ˜‰                        

Edited by THiNKiN OF YOU - 17 years ago
the_charm thumbnail
umm.....well i remember -amrit- pming me.....i shared a few pmes....oh just for a day so it really doesn't matter for me...........but i wud say this on behalf of all those whom u hav hurt.....it was bad ....but hopefully they will forgive u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
~*MaNnU*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: THiNKiN OF YOU

OMG! SERIOUSLY??
No wonder you havent been pming me lately talking about how skool was and all that!! So all of this was a lie?? You not being in a coma and all that? 
omg im the only one who fell for it!?!? Im such an idiot!! GRRR! Well its ok jaan! Dont understand why you did it...but at times I suspected you...like when that wellwisher pmed me sending me that poem and all that! well I didnt expect this form you Mannu...at times I felt like a good person cause I tried helping you and I prayed every night for you and "jyoti" and "amrit" to have a happy life. well whatever...whatever's done is done! Lets start fresh yea?? Lets act like none of this happened

Mujhse Dosti Karoge?๐Ÿ˜‰                        

yea im really sorryy๐Ÿ˜ญ
yea my cuzin made a hugee deal bout that lil accident i had..and yeaa

hold upp...a person wid the ID of "wellwisher" pmed u a poem?!๐Ÿ˜•

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*MaNnU*~

yea im really sorryy๐Ÿ˜ญ
yea my cuzin made a hugee deal bout that lil accident i had..and yeaa

hold upp...a person wid the ID of "wellwisher" pmed u a poem?!๐Ÿ˜•

yup yup! and i was like uh...ok... and it got obvious at times when youd be on the i-f more then taking care of "jyoti"

~*MaNnU*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: THiNKiN OF YOU

yup yup! and i was like uh...ok... and it got obvious at times when youd be on the i-f more then taking care of "jyoti"

ruhii...wat did this "wellwisher" say to u...๐Ÿ˜•actually just PM me k..plz..i gotta tell u something tooo afterrrrr

Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*MaNnU*~

yea sorryy

ron!!....i said JUS 4get it k??..........

idkkk

lol its k
dont worry be happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
~*MaNnU*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RonnieK

lol its k
dont worry be happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

if u want..i'll sned u the real ones๐Ÿ˜ญ