new pic of old mandira (mandira bedi)

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2007/04/09/2496/index.html

How Mandira Bedi makes up for the loss of India's defeat at the World Cup 
  By IndiaFM News Bureau, April 9, 2007 - 14:09 IST

The dream of every Indian cricket lover was shattered when the Indian team was defeated and thrown out of the World Cup series. The wave of grief spread across the nation and Madira's noodle straps weren't going to do any good.

But the Shanti of Indian television took up the responsibility to relieve the pain of every Indian man and how! The hot actress-turned-sports anchor finally fulfilled the dream of her extra inning audiences who always wished to see more than just her bare shoulders. The April issue of Maxim cover shows Mandira in a Golden bikini with a jacket and pants which luckily don't cover her assets. The actress has surely managed to look sizzling in all the pictures which is just going to rise the mercury this summer.

So, who cares whether India won or lost at the World Cup, Mandy baby has given Indians a much bigger reason to rejoice.

(Image courtesy: Maxim)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is that really Mandira Bedi? Oh my gosh!

-Pooja
nimmi85 thumbnail
Of course it's not her!!!
it's all photoshop !!! can't u see at the back her right arm there so many crops!
Singh23 thumbnail
no i think its her, maxim magazine probally air brushed her (as every magazine does with every celebrity).
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh my god that can't be mandira, man .
nimmi85 thumbnail
the face looks way bigger than the body - not proportion, but in reality she is a well proportioned person
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dunt think its her!!! 😕
pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely not her 😡 The pic is fake... check out mandiras pics thats not her body...she is sexy but thats not her
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's her alrite... But as singh23 said, they've just air brushed her just as they air brush every other celeb...
Singh23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkness_123

It's her alrite... But as singh23 said, they've just air brushed her just as they air brush every other celeb...

thanks for agreeing, she sin maxiam magazine which is ahuge magazine and would be sued by mandira bedi for publishing fake pic of her.   another person has posted for pic of mandira fimr this maxim shoot, and u can clearly she her on the cover.

who cared if she gave some sexy poses for maxim, i think she looks great.😃

Edited by Singh23 - 17 years ago