Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tansha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Main Dhruv Ki Diwani Hoon Part 7

Morning..

In Suraj's Car...

Suraj tries to exchange his cell phone with vedika's .

Suraj: can i see your cell phone for a second becos my my cosuin sister deleted angad's number from my cell and i need to talk to him . its urgent..

Vedika: ok sure. why not..

She hands the cell phone to suraj.

Suraj: vedika udhar dekho angad and misty.

She looks there and says" nobody si there" till then suraj succeed's in exchanging his cell phone with vedika's.

Suraj: here vedika ur cell.

She takes...

In St. Martins....

Suraj parks his car and they both head to go inside. everyone is excited and happy. dhruv tries to call vedika but no response. which makes dhruv wonder why isnt she pickign up his phone. he then SMS's her and the response is " don't bother me i am with suraj and the gang". ( what else cud we have expected😡from suraj)..then they show suraj's face with cunning  expression saying " good work suraj..angad our plan is working"..( i hate you suraj😡)...

Dhruv is shocked to hear such a rude message. ( dhruv its not vediak its suraj)

In Class....

The teacher gives a new project. the instructions are that they need to think of a song and then dance on the song with a partner. suraj thinks that he should ask vedillka first before dhruv does.

Suraj: will you be my partner for this project?

Vedika looks at dhruv and dhruv is talkign to aarti so vedika thinks that dhruv has already choosen aarti for the project.

Vedika: ok sure.

Ms Ria: ( the teacher) so student did u all choose your partners?

Vedika: yes ms.Ria

Ms.Ria: guys we are goignt o performe this in Goa after one month. you all need to do a great job and make our college proud. right guys?

Everyone all together say " yes . we will do a great job and make our college the best college".

Ms Ria: guys choose your song and let me know as soon as possible. class is over you guys cna leave now.

Vedika: wow! i am so eexcited .its going to be a blast right? ( she hugs suraj😡)

Angad: its goign to eb so much fun. so guys did you all chose your song? this time me and misty will win what say misty?

Misty: exactly angad. we will win and suraj, vedika will have to lose this time.

Vedika: no way. we will win liek always. me and surja are known as the best dancer kyun suraj?

Suraj: ofcourse. like always you guys will lose and we will win.

( vedika and suraj hug)

Dhruv feels jealous and leaves from there and suraj sees him leaving and says " you betta stay away from my vedika"

To Be Continued.....

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
that was really good!! plz continue
Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tat was awesome!! plz cont!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome Tansha!! Yeh Surajjjjjjjjj...............😡😡

Awwww....3 year old sister. THey are so adorable at that age!

srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😡 suraj...*slaps suraj* 😡 aree, vedika how cud u choose suraj? poor dhruv!! 😭 Thx tanz..was a rocking chapter, cant wait until they perform to the dances...its so much fun because any love story in college is always fun..so well done! 👏
Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: DkDish

Awesome Tansha!! Yeh Surajjjjjjjjj...............😡😡

Awwww....3 year old sister. THey are so adorable at that age!

adorable . ya she is but she wont le tme sit on da comp. wen eva i sit she says " di give me sumthing to eat and wen i go and cum back the comp is shut down. she bother's me...wen she sleeps thn i write my stories."

Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_rulz

😡 suraj...*slaps suraj* 😡 aree, vedika how cud u choose suraj? poor dhruv!! 😭 Thx tanz..was a rocking chapter, cant wait until they perform to the dances...its so much fun because any love story in college is always fun..so well done! 👏

yaa poor dhruv and suraj is enjoying. u still need to see alot. jus wait n watch tht's all i can say for now.😛

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
i totally agree, suraj is such a LOSER
Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he is in the real n fan fic stories n so is Aarti!! newAyz plz cont wen u can or wen ur sis lets u!!
Tansha thumbnail

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Part 42

At Night.....

Vedika: dhruv i told lali that hum kaal jaa raha hai.

Dhruv: okay. thats good.

Vedika: its quiet night lets sleep.

Dhruv: okay.

In The Morning....

Vedika wakes up and makes breakfast for dhruv and the famile.

In Kitchen....

Niharika: tum vedika? mujhe to laga ki tum shimla ja chuki ho. mummyji ne jaha ki tum jaa rahi ho.

Vedika: haan. hum ajj shaam ko jaa raha hai.

Niharika: ok theek hai. chalo lets make the breakfast.

They come with the breakfast.

Dhruv: mein nikalta hoon mujhe kuch important kaam hai.

Antariksh: mein bhi.

They Leave..

In Afternoon...

Lali is packing her stuff and is very excited going to shimla as she has never seen shimla..

Vedika: packing karle tumne?

Lali: haan vedikaji. i m all done.

Vedika: ok good..

In Evening...

Dhruv comes from his office to home. everyone is sad that vediak is going away for such a long time but are also happy tht she will come witha  complete family.

Dhruv: vedika tum ready ho?

Vedika: haan mein ready hoon paar lali kidhar hai?

Lali: mein yaha hoon vedikaji.

Dhruv takes all the bags and goes to put it in his car. vedika takes blessing's from viren and kavita.

Kavita: vedika ye lo god ka prasad. mein ye specially tumhara liya lekar aye hoon. when ever there is a good news tie this to lali.it is very important aur use kehan ki woh isse kabhi na utara.

Vedika: thanx mummyji.

Kavita: call me when there is a good news.

Dhruv: vedika chalo flich ka time hona wala hai.

Vedika: aa rahi hoon.

They Leave...

Niharika: ghar kitna kali hai. chalo mummyji dinner ready hai.

Tara: maa have you ever noticed lali bilkul vediak bhabi ki tara lagti hai.

Kavita: is only a coincedence.

Antariksh: haan tara . ye to baas coincedence hai.

Preview: vedika and dhruv talk about namign there children. lali seems to eb havign fun and her dream came true.