Popular And Us?NAH!!!!-Part 4

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Adam was unable to reveal anything to James as he needed some time to sort out everything. Adam instructed James to reach Jame's house as soon as possible. James made Adam a hot cup of coffee and as he slowly sipped the coffee Adam disclosed the events which occured and how he got conned.

James helplessly let out a laugh but soon, he proceeded to ask further about Adam's plans. Adam had decided to defer from his classes and stay away from his dad. Adam realized that he had erred by secretly opening his dad's safe and giving Mr James $200 and that he will want to earn his own money.

For the remaining 3 months, Adam had worked in James's uncle's press firm which deals with the order of news publication and journalism. Adam had progressively widened his knowledge and earned a great deal of money with his fruitful efforts. In these 3 months, he had valued money as a precious asset of his life, returning $200 to his dad who had already disowned him to relieve him of his burden and to prevent his reputation from being tarnished.

And after 3 quick months, Adam is back to further his studies in Mass Communication and work part-time in the press firm.

Adam and I had finshed reading our reflections at the same time. Both of us felt really regretful of our attitudes towards each other. A moment of silence united us as friends and soon we began to leave in opposite directions. I had walked away but Adam still held there, until I had vanished from his eyes. And he walked on, thinking of my reflection.

Adam had not hoped so much from Fresca's reflection. Fresca, who turned 19 last year had gone through such great difficulties that Adam felt his sorrow as nothing but a needle in a sea.

Next part to be updated soon

Feel free to leave comments

Cheers,

Jassie

Edited by jassie_17 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey.. sorry it took me so long to reply...

i like this part but as i say all the time i would like it to be a little longer... a little elaboration on the feelings would make a good reading...

so far the story is good but i get a little confused at certain parts for which i would recommend u explain well...

ur style is gud and shows a load of promise
good luck and update soon

-❤️Ysh❤️-