Couple capers -Parmeet Sethi and Archana

dures thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Couple capers

Parmeet Sethi and wife Archana stayed back an extra day in Malaysia to spend quality time with each other (without the kids, that is)

Parmeet Sethi and Archana Puran Singh
Parmeet Sethi and Archana Puran Singh had a cozy day out in Malaysia recently. The duo went to Malaysia for an event and ended up requesting the organisers for an extra day off so that they could get time for each other, away from their kids. They went sightseeing and shopping and cozy romantic dinners as well. Archana acted as a travel guide for hubby Parmeet as this was her second trip to the country while it was Parmeet's first trip there.

"Back home, we are set in a monotonous routine which leaves us with no time to rejuvenate. The extra day in Malaysia reminded us of the days when we spent time together globetrotting, before our kids were born. Everything about that day was special as we had time completely for each other which does not happen in India when we have people around. I got time to catch up with real life and reconnect with my wife. This was a quick romantic getaway for us which I thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to many more," smiles Parmeet.

We asked his better half how she liked being away with Parmeet without the kids? "We had a nice time in Genting Island though one day was just not enough but we managed to enjoy ourselves to the hilt. We went shopping to Kuala Lumpur and it was purely guilt shopping as the kids were not around so we shopped endlessly for them. We went for lovely Italian meals. Parmeet and I spent quality time together and we have been wanting to go for a vacation since a long time," recalls Archana.