Update 5th April 2007

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyfashion thumbnail
Thank you!
Hello, I am new! I alway's read your updates! I guess I'm first! 😊 😛 😃
paheli_srk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also always read ure updates as my hubby don't let me watch the drama. Thanks again.
sajnie thumbnail
thx sree di
nih wil bring dhruv,ant n all of them back , she wil changed now 😊
crystallove thumbnail
Thanks Sree for your wonderful and detailed updates. Thank you for taking the time to type and ensure that updates are always there for us, I really appericate it.

I always look forward to reading the update ,they are so detailed that one could actullay see what was taking place. Thanks for your time and patience.

A job that is always well done. 👏 .

I would really miss reading the updates 😭 😭 😭

Thank you.
ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
thnx alot for the fabulous update!!!
Neevish15 thumbnail
Hi
Thank you Sree. I'll miss you and ur updates 😭 . I've never really thanked you but normally it's the first thg I read when I reach my office in the morning. Now I'll really miss u 😭
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx Sree 4 this wonderful update!!I'll really miss them!! 😭 😭 😭
nathalia thumbnail
thank you sree for your wonderful updates...its true that you do a fabulous job. at some point i really started to dislike sinndoor mostly when gurdeep left but now that it ending i feel like kinda sad 😭 anyways..again thanks for all those time u've given to us. btw why nobody speaks of Tara? she is their sister afterall...and what happened to nih's mother?
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sree for the nice update. I think Ant, Kajal, Titli and Viren are playing a prank on Niharika so that she changes her mind.