Info abt the new show Shaleen signed

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Chaitanya is Back!

Chaitanya Chaudhary, Akshat of 'Kahiin To Hoga' is coming back to TV with two shows; he will be playing the lead in both.

Chaitanya says: "Actually I'm not allowed to speak much about it. All that I can say is that it's a very sweet love story. 20th Century Fox is producing this show. It is a fantastic show and will be launched this May for STAR Plus. This role is completely different from my earlier roles of Akshat (Kahiin To Hoga) and Vayu (Kavyanjali). Name of the show is not yet decided. I have shot only with Jennifer for a few episodes. Jennifer and I are playing the lead. This show will be for the afternoon slot."

"There was no reason for my exit from Kahiin To Hoga. My track ended there and I also wanted that change. That was my first serial and I missed that role. That show has given me a lot, so I'm always grateful to Balaji for it. I have been shooting for the next serial for the last nine months. The show Ankhiyon Ke Zharokon Se is the weekly show for STAR One. In this show I'm playing Suraj who is a small town guy. Suraj is in love with a blind girl. This is also a love story. Muskan is playing the role of blind girl. This is a 26 episodes show. I haven't completed shooting for it. B.A.G. is producing this show. Deepraj Anand, Sachin Verma and Rohini Hattangadi are also there in this show."

"I'm not accepting offers for movies. I think television is giving me enough. Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye has also started again for afternoon slot on Sahara One, though they haven't asked me to come back, but may be they will ask. Two shows are more than enough for me. Films require dates in huge quantity and lots of commitment, which I'll not be able to give."

Chaitanya has done a film Love At Time Square and serials like Kavyanjali, Kahiin To Hoga, Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye.

http://www.indya.com/news/chaitanya_back.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs....

I hope the show being on STAR Plus doesnt mean its an Ekta production

And why is Shaleen second lead once again?! 😡   

I think he deserves much better than that..

~diljaaniEdited by diljaani - 17 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah why he is not in the main lead 😡 itna tadapnay k baad shaleen ka naya show dekhnay ko mil raha hai aur usmay bhi woh main lead main nahi hai 😡

MALEKA
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@Diljaani:Its not an Ekta show but 20th Century Fox production.

Shruti
~bella~ thumbnail

thxx 4 the arcticle😛hope shaleen does another show that airs on zee cuz i dun gett star plusguess ill watch it on the comp..

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow.. thank you soo much

i can't wait..

i hope that Shaleen have a major role..

i can't wait for it to happen!!!

dilly: i dont think that its a balaji production either..then we will stuch with nonesense plot!!!

belle: me too yaar... i wil be watching it too on the conp.. but i think that some star plus show are also on zee.. like KGGK, and KSBKB!! let' hoope.

luv pri
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0ww..cant waitt...tfs [=D 👏 👏
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thts great news. thanx for sharn!!!
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoj_Tina fan

@Diljaani:Its not an Ekta show but 20th Century Fox production.

Shruti

thanks shruti! 

looks like i skipped that line in order to read more about shaleen😳😆

~diljaani
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u soo much for sharing this shruti di 👏 i dont mind if shaleen is working as second lead as long as i see thats all it matters