Farewell Note - PLS Post Here

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#1


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

2196

Users

8

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#2
hey jaslove no one is going anywhere yaar!!!we will all stay here in this forum and let us keep updating of all latest AV and AT news...so as all of us fans will know the latest about them and enjoy..well yaar we have formed such a great friendship with all so let us not end it..let us keep updating their latest show so as when we update here all of us will know and enjoy AV and AT again..yaar u re best moderator..thank u for all the wonderful videos posted..u are the best moderator we have and we dont want u to leave this forum..so let us keep updating our forum and start new one when new AV and aT show start...so plzzzzzzzzzz yaar dont leave the forum..let it continue and as well as our friendship forever.. πŸ˜‰ ..yaar can plzzz tell me where to get the first month video of kituu nov 18-dec4 2005 video..i treid in ur link ,but videos are there..can u plzzz help on this as i am downloading all memorable epis of kituu to cherish with me..so once again u are the best and plzzz yaar keep updating more videos and dont leave our forum... πŸ˜‰
tauqee thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#3
It's hard to beleive 4 me but it is true that the show is being off-airπŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘But the best acheivement of mine was the huge friends circle bc of this show which I can't forget. I found lots of friends all together which is surely not possible in daily life.
Jas! You've been a great mod that's not only the words we all know that. Meeti was the best supporter of mine through out the year and all the other members are very special to me.
And about the show! It was the best daily soap so far I saw in my life. I m not a very much fond of daily soaps but it was the only show which made me so attached with itself. Every character was so close to reality. Kituu n Perbhaker were the role models and Rohan's character was a lesson for all the short tempered but loving n caring ppl 😳 But the best thing was the awsome chemistry of AV n AT throughout the show😳 Edited by tauqee - 17 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

hey jaslove no one is going anywhere yaar!!!we will all stay here in this forum and let us keep updating of all latest AV and AT news...so as all of us fans will know the latest about them and enjoy..well yaar we have formed such a great friendship with all so let us not end it..let us keep updating their latest show so as when we update here all of us will know and enjoy AV and AT again..yaar u re best moderator..thank u for all the wonderful videos posted..u are the best moderator we have and we dont want u to leave this forum..so let us keep updating our forum and start new one when new AV and aT show start...so plzzzzzzzzzz yaar dont leave the forum..let it continue and as well as our friendship forever.. πŸ˜‰ ..yaar can plzzz tell me where to get the first month video of kituu nov 18-dec4 2005 video..i treid in ur link ,but videos are there..can u plzzz help on this as i am downloading all memorable epis of kituu to cherish with me..so once again u are the best and plzzz yaar keep updating more videos and dont leave our forum... πŸ˜‰

thanks so muchπŸ˜ƒ

but when AV & Ami will act in a new show then there will be a new section made like others shows are on IF.

as for the videos we have the links provided by Videobies in the Video Archieve Post. thats all we have

 

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: tauqee

It's hard to beleive 4 me but it is true that the show is being off-airπŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘But the best acheivement of mine was the huge friends circle bc of this show which I can't forget. I found lots of friends all together which is surely not possible in daily life.
Jas! You've been a great mod that's not only the words we all know that. Meeti was the best supporter of mine through out the year and all the other members are very special to me.
And about the show! It was the best daily soap so far I saw in my life. I m not a very much fond of daily soaps but it was the only show which made me so attached with itself. Every character was so close to reality. Kituu n Perbhaker were the role models and Rohan's character was a lesson for all the short tempered but loving n caring ppl 😳 But the best thing was the awsome chemistry of AV n AT throughout the show😳

thanks tauqee πŸ˜ƒ

you & mitts have been a saviour for Kituu by providing Written Updatse, after Fiona & tablujini left without any trace.

what you just said is right, I will miss Prabhakar he was my fav i nda show.

 

tauqee thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#6
And yeah one thing I forgot to say that I'll miss MIND BLOWING πŸ˜†
Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: tauqee

And yeah one thing I forgot to say that I'll miss MIND BLOWING πŸ˜†

yeap same hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#8
Well though my name is not mentioned here but still I will love to thank all the forum members for reading my long & leanthy posts so patiently & posting your sweet replies. I will also thank the mods for giving me the "Golden Member" award for my posts in this forum.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#9
hey AVFAN u are one of the pillars on which the forum is resting..how can we forget u πŸ˜‰
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#10
Ohhhh 😭

I soo sad right now this forums has been gr8 Jaz u r gr8 as mod yaar πŸ‘ cant find a better mod than u πŸ˜ƒ

All the members r just so wonderful

Well guys as a good bye I would just says Kittu was a gr8 gr8 shgow loved by all ppl who saw it I will miss it badly 😭


Neways I thank all member for tolerating me n my obsession of AV all have been very very sweet n loving thx u all      πŸ€—     πŸ€—     πŸ€—     πŸ€—     πŸ€—