belarajput thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Actually I have two!

1. How Ayesha found out where Ananya and Anuradha kept Rahul?

2. When she came with 4-5 goons and they are handling Ananya and Rahul, why they cannot handle Anuradha too? I mean why should Ayesha has to make any deal with Anuradha? She can easily take that tape by showing gun at her. Please comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paki_1 thumbnail
yes i m suprised also and i miss ayisha face reations

how did she know and aus is still is alive

i don't know this drama have lots mistake

which makes viewers confuse i give up
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
May be the Original tape has a copy?
kali_aankein thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzz

May be the Original tape has a copy?

yeah thats what i was thinking.... 

miss_understood thumbnail
no the tape that ayesha was shown was the real one and then when ananya and anuradah had the catfight and went near the window the lady that helped ananya was there and switched the tape with the blank one so ayesha thought it was the real tape 😆
Manzz thumbnail
Also I read some where tap;e is not with Ananya, but already passed to some one - do not know how, to make that dramatic show to Nikhil.
Manzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_understood

no the tape that ayesha was shown was the real one and then when ananya and anuradah had the catfight and went near the window the lady that helped ananya was there and switched the tape with the blank one so ayesha thought it was the real tape 😆

You are right about that.  But this fact is not known to Ayesha, so doubt is always there. And another point of view, Ananya becomes weaker without Anuradha. What say?/

Edited by manzz - 17 years ago
miss_understood thumbnail
😉

Originally posted by: manzz

You are right about that.  But this fact is not known to Ayesha, so doubt is always there. And another point of view, Ananya becomes weaker without Anuradha. What say?/

yea she is weaker without anuradah but then again aryan does come n try to save her so maybe he can be her support *sigh* i wish aryan was my support lol (i sound so desperate(like ayesha)) 😆😉

Ani- thumbnail
i think they had a another copy of the tape
tinkerbell_29 thumbnail
yea....i wish that nikhil realizes that its his ananya 😉