Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I wonder what that really big is? 😳
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
OM SHANTI OM to have seven songs!

By Abid, Bollywodd Trade News Network

Choreographer Farah Khan's first project as a director, MAIN HOON NA, released in 2004 and not only was it a big commercial success, the music of the Shah Rukh-Sushmita starrer is popular even today. In fact it remains Anu Malik's last big commercial success. However, for her second project OM SHANTI OM, Farah Khan has gone in for Vishal-Shekhar.

The movie that boasts of special appearances from almost the entire industry is keenly awaited and there is a lot of curiosity about the musical score of the Shah Rukh Khan, Shreyas Talpade and debutante Deepika Padukone starrer.

The only significant thing known about the musical score is that apart from Vishal-Shekhar, Pyarelal (of the legendary Laxmi-Pyare 'jodi') has composed one of the songs of OM SHANTI OM. But we can tell you that there are going to be a total of seven songs in the album, and Vishal-Shekhar duo has already recorded five of them. The music of the movie, based mainly in the psychedelic 70s, is expected to have a scent of that era.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/07/apr/16_main_hoon_na _om_shanti_om_shahrukh_khan_farah)khan.asp
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

I wonder what that really big is? 😳

I hate secrets!
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Salman will leave the audience in splits on KBC finale

By IndiaFM News Bureau, April 16, 2007 - 11:48 IST

After enthralling viewers across the country with Fifty Two entertaining episodes of quizzing, the time has come for season one of Kaun Banega Crorepati with SRK to bid adieu. But not just like that! The Badshah of Bollywood in his trademark style is all set to entertain viewers with an exciting, one of a kind, fun-filled episode of KBC. The grand finale episode of KBC will see the leading ladies of the silver screen Kareena Kapoor with Priyanka Chopra and the hottest pair of tinsel town, Salman Khan with Katrina Kaif when they come together on television for the first time ever on a game show.

After the movie Don, this is SRK's first tryst with Kareena and Priyanka together. Priyanka Chopra on her experience in KBC said, "KBC was a fantastic experience and I enjoyed myself to the hilt. Sitting across Shahrukh can be quite nerve wrecking, but he completely put me at ease. In fact he was completely driven up the wall because Kareena and I would keep debating which answer to opt for and always came up with different options. The fun was complete with Salman and Katrina on the show, where all of us did the last segment together."

If word is to believed then Salman will leave the audiences rolling in splits of laughter with his wit and wacky humor. The episode also has Priyanka exercising her vocal chords and belting out melodies that will leave audiences speechless.

Kareena will donate her prize money to St. Anthony's Old Age Home and Mount Mary's Bandra, and Priyanka will contribute her prize money to Nari and the Utkal Bipanaa Sahayata Samiti. Katrina will donate her prize-money to the Kovalam Charitable trust and Salman will donate his money for his soon to be opened Salman Khan Foundation (SKF).

http://indiafm.com/features/2007/04/16/2536/index.html
Fashion_2005 thumbnail

πŸ˜†me too😑 I really hope it would be exciting. but what could it beπŸ˜•they should have given some clue

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

http://indiafm.com/features/2007/04/16/2536/index.html

Edited by Fashion_2005 - 17 years ago
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
I can't wait for thursdayy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Srk And Salman will be together on screen after such a long time πŸ˜› waiting for the episode eagerly 😳
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
KBC losing viewership, Star tries innovation

Aminah Sheikh / Mumbai April 16, 2007

Confronted with declining viewership of its much-touted quiz show Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), Star Plus has found a new way to bring in viewers.

It has launched a quiz called Khelo India Saath Saath through which viewers at home can play from home with the contestant in the hot seat and win cash prizes.

One winner is choosen for every question and is awarded Rs.1 lakh for the correct answer. Also, there is no limit on the number of entries sent by an individual per question. The contest, Star TV says is drawing viewers.

Confirmed Viren Popli, senior vice president of Star Mobile Entertainment, "We have received around 7 million calls during the first week of the contest"

He further added that the number of calls had doubled during the week when the contest was running as compared to the previous week when the number of calls received were around 3 million.

Shah Rukh Khan's KBC3 has seen a substantial dip in its television viewership ratings (TVR). It recorded a TVR of 12.33 in the Hindi speaking belts and a TVR of 11.26 across populations in Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata, on day one, according to TAM Media Research. However, the TVRs have been receding.

In the period from April 2 to April 5, the TVRs were in the range of 4.45 and 5.86, according to TAM Media Research.
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
KBC script writers head to Bollywood!

R D Tailang, who has been with the show since its very beginning, says it has completely changed his life. "To be honest professionally it has made a lot of difference. After KBC 2 I developed a name in the industry. My pay packet became five times bigger. I got a house, a car. And today I write for some of the best shows on television."

Manoj Muntashir speaks of similar good fortune. "I joined the show in the second season. And after that there has been no looking back for me. I've got such a huge list of people wanting to me to write shows and it's reached a point where, I'm ashamed to admit it but I actually have to turn down shows because I don't have the time. If I'm honest my charges first got doubled and tripled now."

Muntashir says thanks to his success on the show he is finally attaining his life long dream of writing for movies. "If I'm completely honest I think all of us in television want to reach the big screen. I always wanted to write for movies. My first movie Dus Kahaaniyan is coming out soon. It's by Sanjay Gupta and stars Sanjay Dutt amongst others. I have written four songs in the movie. The songs are sung by Sunidhi Chauhan, Shibani Kashyap and Sonu Niigam and the music by Bappi Lahiri and his son, Bappa. What else can someone ask for in their first movie?"

Both stars are elated with the fact that SRK has promised work with them in his next movie. "During KBC 3, Shah Rukh said he would get in touch in May with me for his movie. I am also working on Sanjay Gupta's next which stars Dia Mirza and Sanjay Dutt," says an elated Manoj.

"We all developed a great rapport with Shah Rukh. We are around the same age so it was like working with a friend. He is also very friendly. In fact there is no star barrier with him and towards the end of the shoot he himself mentioned that he would like me to work on the script of his next movie. In addition tot hat I'm also in the midst of discussing my scripts with some big producers," adds Tailang.

Manoj on working with Big B and SRK
Working with Shah Rukh was very different compared to Bachchanji. With Mr. Bachchan all we did was read out the script, he gave his comments and we left. With SRK it was completely different. We were much more at ease. We would discuss the script but he was very involved as well. We became so friendly that I could actually comment on his clothes and tell him 'I don't think this suit looks good on you!' which I couldn't ever think of doing with Mr. Bachchan.

RD on working with Big B and SRK
With Mr. Bachchan his aura is so much that you can't help but feel small before him. Even if he stands next to you, you still feel like an ant with him. I used to get scared to take my script to him. More than writing it was difficult to read it. But it was a great experience nonetheless. With SRK it was a complete turn around. The way we spoke to each other, interacted was very different as compared to Bachchanji.
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Exclusive: Salman and Katrina in KBC

After enthralling viewers across the country with Fifty Two entertaining episodes of quizzing, the time has come for season one of Kaun Banega Crorepati with SRK to bid adieu. But not just like that! The Badshah of Bollywood in his trademark style is all set to entertain viewers with an exciting, one of a kind, fun-filled episode of KBC. The grand finale episode of KBC will see the leading ladies of the silver screen Kareena Kapoor with Priyanka Chopra and the hottest pair of tinsel town, Salman Khan with Katrina Kaif when they come together on television for the first time ever on a game show.

After the movie Don, this is SRK's first tryst with Kareena and Priyanka together. Priyanka Chopra on her experience in KBC said, "KBC was a fantastic experience and I enjoyed myself to the hilt. Sitting across Shahrukh can be quite nerve wrecking, but he completely put me at ease. In fact he was completely driven up the wall because Kareena and I would keep debating which answer to opt for and always came up with different options.

The fun was complete with Salman and Katrina on the show, where all of us did the last segment together."

If word is to believed then Salman will leave the audiences rolling in splits of laughter with his wit and wacky humor. The episode also has Priyanka exercising her vocal chords and belting out melodies that will leave audiences speechless.

Kareena will donate her prize money to St. Anthony's Old Age Home and Mount Mary's Bandra, and Priyanka will contribute her prize money to Nari and the Utkal Bipanaa Sahayata Samiti. Katrina will donate her prize-money to the Kovalam Charitable trust and Salman will donate his money for his soon to be opened Salman Khan Foundation