Rima17r thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This is truly an awesome show.  👏I love the Chemistry between Yuvi & Krishna and Abhay & Krishna and Uday & Krishna....story will be awesome whoever she ends up with!  Of course don't get me wrong here...I think Krishna is at her best when she is with YUVI.  Yuvi/Krishna is the best couple on TV right now I think!  They're just awesome together..!!😉  And I really hope they would stay together even after Abhay comes back home...😳

Edited by Rima17r - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goodkashish thumbnail
me too, i just love this show. it is not typical saas bahu drama that's why i love it. i love the characters they have in the drama. my favorite one is yuvi and krishna. they are the best together. i hope that they continue yuvi and krishna together.
mizzwhatever thumbnail
eewww plz dont tell me she's guna go with another brother ?!? i mean i never saw the initial program wen she was wid abhay so i happen to like her wid yuvi ... but its still kinda gross and oops btw forgot to add I LOOVVEE ITTTTEdited by mizzwhatever - 17 years ago
tvnut thumbnail
no she never saw any other brother!!!!!!!! it was abhay for her till yuraaz married her thinking she is a widow.