moviemania thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

So Tara breathes her last. Am really feeling very very bad. I was crying thru out the episode.😭😭 😭God she was so good, why did the script writers have to kill her? And she died feeling so guilty that coz of her Krishna lost her child. 😭😭😭

Poor woman. Still remember that beautiful scene where she seduced Yash with: bahon mein chale aayo......😉

Feeling real wretched.🤢😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amu682 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 Why did they have to kill Tara, when they made Krishna sacrifice her Baby for this... there should have had some Good coming out of it
Must have been heart wrenching... Tara and Yash scenes are always natural.. may be i am glad i missed the episode

crosby87 thumbnail
😭

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo i like tara... this is NO GOOD.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm so sad. Tara is dying in this show.
Rakshanda plays Tania in KSKBT and she will die in that as well.
She used to be in Kasam Se but she left that as well.
I love rakshanda, where will I see her now? 😭
And she was actually good in this show unline KSBKBT and KS

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 17 years ago
puriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
now we can sya that this serial is totally different then other one
mandeep bains thumbnail
does not 26 27 28 videoes work drama kuch apna kush parya march episodes do it again
zarine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i didn t see that epi ..... 😭
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: queenyuks

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'm so sad. Tara is dying in this show. Rakshanda plays Tania in KSKBT and she will die in that as well. She used to be in Kasam Se but she left that as well. I love rakshanda, where will I see her now? 😭 And she was actually good in this show unline KSBKBT and KS Yuks

wat she died.. urghh i really wanted her to live.. the main reason i loved her was cuz she playes soo good as pos and she was in this show.. now she has a chance to come back in ks....even tho she;ll be evil we'll still c her.....

sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg..ya it was soo sad..gosh i feel soo bad for yash and mili..i liked tara..it was so sad..i didnt want her to die
sri1 thumbnail
she is always good ya . stupid script writer , it is disgusting to remove her from this serial .