Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

DD say where Jeet has gone?Rajji say i will go and see.Durga say there be something for that they goes😡.Veer ask to Jeet how this happend.Jeet is explaning to Veer we can't hear😡.Jeet say we have to tell Mahi and everyone.Veer say i can't do this.Jeet say i will go and tell them the truth.Brij say Jeet is joking with Mahi😭.Brij saw that Jeet&Veer is coming.Jeet ask their permisson if i can talk to Mahi alone?Brij agree.Jeet take Mahi and goes.Durga is thinking what Jeet want to tell to Mahi?

Jeet say its difficult to say but i have to say.Jeet say i can't engage u😭.other side Rajji is asking to Veer if he tell something to u?Veer say lets Jeet talk to Mahi.Mahi start laughing😭 and say u can't act proplely.Mahi say i won talk u till u don't ask the forgiven for the thing.all are waiting for Mahi&Jeet.Jeet say i am sorry Mahi,i can't marry u,i don't love u.Mahi say why i am thinking that u are saying the truth😭.Jeet say i am saying the truth.Mahi remember the time she spend with Jeet😭.

Brij say to Soni go and see what is happening.Jeet say i love someone else😭,ur sister Soni.Jeet say plzz forgive me.Soni come and say u both are talking a lot and ask what happend.Mahi say nothing and goes in running😭,Soni follow her.Mahi come and sit down.Soni ask her what happend?Mahi say he doens't love me,he don't want to marry me.Brij ask to Jeet why are u saying like this😭.Jeet say i was always thinking that i was taking to Soni not Mahi.Durga look happy😡.

DD say Mahi heart broken because of u.Soni is asking to Mahi what happend?Mahi say nothing and keep crying.DD say i am ur father and i say u have to marry Mahi.Jeet is shocked.episode ends on Jeet face.

Comments:I Don't Like Today Episode,Mahi Cry A Lot😭.Just Because Of Jeet,I Hate Him The Most In The Drama😡.I Can't Wait Till Tomorrow..I Hope Jeet Will Agree To Marry Mahi😭.I Will Rate 6/10.

Now Ur Guys Wonderful Comments

Edited by Circut - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abida_10 thumbnail
thanx, but im going to watch it in 3 mins
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx...so jeet does now knoe tht it was mahi tht he was talkin to all along??
supna79 thumbnail
Thanks Circut...appreciate the udpate 👏 👏 👏
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear mahi cry a lot 😭
786Zahra thumbnail
thanks
jeet is a jerk. 😃
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxx yaar tuse gr8 i just come from work now i havent read the update yet 😳

Love Leena 😉
Angadzgirl thumbnail
thanx lot dear for update 😳 👏
shaheeng thumbnail
Thanks a lot for update 😊
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
mahi deserves guy who is far better then jeet...