On screen Off screen: Reena Kapoor

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
On screen –Off screen: Reena Kapoor

This week we try and dissect Reena Kapoor, better known as Pari from Who Rehne Wali Mahlon Ki. What is Pari like in real life? Cousin Shalini tells all...

On Reel
But first a recall of her on screen image: Pari of Woh Rehne wali Mahlon...). Pari loves her husband Soumya Parashar (Aamir Ali) very much. But her husband is in love with another woman named Sanjana (Ponam Joshi). Pari is aware of the fact but still she is very dedicated to her husband and thinks that one day he will understand her love and reciprocate. She is shy, sober and she is very devotional and strongly believes in God.

In Reality
Off-screen reality as told by Shalini Kapoor, her cousin, also a TV actor who plays Manorama in Sollah Shringar.
"My dad and her dad are twins. Sometimes I wonder that how she has done the role of Pari-who is very chup chap, sober, very much of an introvert. But in real she is the biggest prankster, very fun loving, she loves to party. I remember during our early days all of us used to stay in Yaari Road. Three of us used to go for walks in the night-there were many eve-teasers around us. She had taken panga with one of them and told him off by saying "Don't try to act very smart." But whenever I call her didi, she gets angry.
http://www.indya.com/news/on_offscreen3.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhi_esha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats funny 😆 i couldn't imagine reena being a prankster like that, she's so sweet and shy on screen
thanks for sharing 😃
Cute Sehar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... she's so lovely
thanx for sharing
madhurit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow now i ve started likin her more
madhurit thumbnail
whatever she is...i think there is nobody else in this world who can do PARI's role other than reena kapoor..she is just perfect ..simply superb..i just luv her a lot
farisss4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks a lot...but dat day i read her interview in which she said she believes in god as she does in wrwmk...but doesnot believe in Kundlis matching... 😛
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwwwwww......... she's a prankster... lolz... that's funny... newyaz... thankz for sharing...
askap thumbnail
noone would have guessed, that she was a prankster 😆 ... i am surprised 😃