Tumhari Disha, in a new disha

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Dimple Inamdar

Dimple Inamdar to play Mahika

Sapana Patil

There is no end to twists in serials these days. With entries and exits being the order of the day, Zee TV's Tumhari Disha will see the entry of a new character. It comes shortly after the grand entry of Satvik and it takes nothing to guess that it may have something to do with him. So stepping into the threshold is the man's better half, Mahika."We have given her a simple look. She is a simple housewife with kids. As her husband is a football player, she wears capris on the court and is casually dressed at home too," says Rupali Guha, producer of the show. "My character is expected to shape up well. I have been told by the producers that my character is here to stay for six months," says Dimple who began shooting on Sunday and will appear this Friday. She has acted previously in Sony's Sambhav Asambhav, Sahara One's Prratima and Star Plus's Kaalchakra. She is currently seen in Star One's Remix. There is another highpoint which is that the serial completes one year of being on air this week ."We have come a long way and are actually proud of Tumhari Disha,' says producer Pintu Guha. The producers aren't planning any celebration but have introduced a new element in the serial to mark the event.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HinaM thumbnail

what the hell is this where is td going         & nbsp; 

😑

samy74 thumbnail

HEy

Thanks for the info that is it Guhas have lost the plot...Guhas are twisting it around big time and now this so more and more turns god this is driving me totally mad...😑

Samy

Sumayya thumbnail

Hey

Thanks for the information

."We have come a long way and are actually proud of Tumhari Disha,' says producer Pintu Guha.

Lol! She's proud of the mess she has created? πŸ˜† Strange lady

haha

HinaM thumbnail

lol sumayya u r so funny πŸ˜†

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i will wach the episode where satvik has entry,

but afther that i dontthink so that i will wach td for almost 4-6 month...but i will read updates ONLY😑😑😑

nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!! SUMAYYA U R SOOO FUNNYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
splash thumbnail
does this mean DK is really dead or is it just a small twist he has cooked up
TD.FAN thumbnail
Posted: 18 July 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/>

Dimple Inamdar

what does this mean

divyagirl thumbnail

Thanks for the article!!!

Edited by divyagirl - 18 years ago