Written Update- March 21, 2007 (Finished)

Guju Girl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Sorry for the delay. I had a lot of homework.๐Ÿ˜•
March 21, 2007 Update
Kusum's House- Aai and Kusum
Kusum happily tells Aai Abhay wants 2 meet her and leaves after telling her not 2 tel anyone where she went.
Aai sadly watches her leave.
Abhay/ Esha's Cabin- Esha, her lawyer, Nitin & Kapil
Esha is telling her lawyer that she wants everything done fast so she can get the inheritance money.๐Ÿ˜ก They all decide 2 meet tommorrow. The lawyer leaves and Nitin and Kapil enter.
They both ask her what she is trying 2 do.
Esha mockingly says she is doing what his son told her 2. They look at her angirly but don't say anything.
Esha tells them that she and Abhay r settling in London soon๐Ÿ˜ฒ so if they want they can buy the property from them.๐Ÿคข
Lalit's Cabin- Lalit & Aryanman
Lalit is pacing around the cabin furiously and Aryaman is calmly sitting in a chair๐Ÿ˜†
Lalit says there has 2 b a way 2 stop her (Esha).
Aryaman says only Abhay can stop her.
Lalit sits down and starts thinking. He says if only someone we know (r friends with) can buy the property, atleast then we would no what Esha is doing.
Aryaman is thinking. He says, i think there is 1 person who has enough $, Malika. Malika is this spoiled rich girl in love with Aryaman. Aryaman hates her. They r like Tom & Jerry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Abhay/ Esha's Cabin- Esha & Nikita
Nikita praises Esha for being able 2 make Abhay agree 4 all this.๐Ÿคข I can't believe her she is just sick.
Nikita asks her how was she able 2 make Abhay put everything under her name. Esha is reading a file and not paying any attention. Esha says I have lots of work, can we talk later?
DK calls Esha. Esha tells him that she and Abhay r comming 2 London. DK is surprised. They hang up
DK thinks 2 himself: I cannot believe Abhay agreed 2 move 2 London. It seems like Esha is stuck in a problem. DK is Esha's best friend in London. He no's the whole Esha-Abhay-Kusum story. He's a good guy.
Kusum's Cabin- Kusum & some other guy
This man is helping Kusum track Abhay's location.
The man says he called from a hotel. Didn't catch the name
Hotel- Kusum & Man
Kusum and this man go 2 the hotel and show the receptionist Abhay's picture.
Kapoor House- Entire Family
Nitin talks about how disgusting Esha is and then says
Edited by Guju Girl - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guju Girl thumbnail
Hey u guys, that is not the full update, i will update the rest as soon as i get time. it should b done either later tonight or before 1 pm tommorrow.

Again, i'm really sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
reepz thumbnail
hey priyanka first of all thanks for the fab update and secodnly dont worry complete when u can btw this is the second time im asking you, your name is priyanka rightt ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
Guju Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: reepz

hey priyanka first of all thanks for the fab update and secodnly dont worry complete when u can btw this is the second time im asking you, your name is priyanka rightt ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah my name is Priyanka. Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š ur really nice
Guju Girl thumbnail
Rest of Update:
Esha tells Abhay about what happened after they were kidnapped.
   She was taken 2 this man who wanted $
   He told her the plan and forged Abhays signiture on   
   divorce papers.
   Esha did as she was told. Everyone started hating Abhay.
   Esha tells Abhay the best thing 4 us 2 do is go 2 London
   Ends on Abhays face...
WillSmith456 thumbnail
thanks for the update dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ