Paasam Updates by Chellamma

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all,

There is new serial shown in the slot of Swargam. The name is Pasam....by AVM..

Main stars are Indirajaa and Vishvam...Father is Kalai mamani Peeli SHivam

11 episodes are over. It seems to be a nice family story....so far so good.....Any body wants to updates for this serial on a regular basis.....? Please post here or PM to me.....  

When ever I am free I can do also.....

Some picturesfor you all.

Edited by atina - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pasam is quite a good serial but it'll probably become super boring & lame once it runs past it's 1st year.😕 AVM soaps are known for their crap value.🤢🤢🤢

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yerp i agree!!!! I seriously hope vishwa doesnt do a negative role otherwise, i will be very angry 😡 with him LOL. Cos in Sharada he does a negative role called Prakash. ERRRRRR i hate his role but....... hes acting is so sweet!!!! Especially in Metti Oli!!!!!!

Atina on a final note thx 4 da pictures!!!!! 😳

Edited by usha_pooja - 17 years ago
rhodes thumbnail
At what time is this serial being telecasted?
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Its been telecasted at 1.00 am. It's daytime serial and like what Leena said about AVM, they will repeat the famous "dragging" formula.    😆
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rhodes, in usa...central time zone 1 PM ( afternoon...just before the news...it is telecasted.....) aome on....just do it...buddy.......Only 11 episodes are over.......
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i managed to catch bits & pieces of it, looks interesting 😛 hope someone can post summary even if there are no pics, gd enough 😃
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thats right. It is telecast at 12.30 in the afternoon in Malaysia. Working ma.
Chellama thumbnail
Indraja - Janaki
Vishwa - Sriram
Peeli sivam - Janaki's father
Janavi - Srirams mom
Soniya Venkat - Aish - Sriram's sister.
Divyanayahi - Sriram's patti
Rajkanth--Police officer(muhurtham jananis mama,mamys son
Puvaneswary--Villi(she acted in some movies, and some serials)
and there's a Mamy(helper to janakis family), ),

IT'S ALL ABOUT A PASAMULLA MAHAL AND APPA. PASAM PASAM PASAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janaki(Indraja) won't marry anyone unless the family accepts her father to stay with her after marriage. She loves her father(Peeli sivam) and says that the father is living for her so she should take good care of her father. She prays at the temple where she meets Sriram(vishwa) prays the same the whoever she marries should take good care of his mother(janavi,rk's wife from anandam). He sees Janaki when she calls him to say that his phone was ringing, and he gets butterfies in his stomach. she seemed like an angel to him and he says thanks to god for showing her to him. Janaki advice him of turning off the cell when he comes to temple coz it's disturbing the ppl when they wanted peace in the temple and she dissappears. He sees her again on the road, same cell and same advice, and again she dissappears.

Janaki's father looking for alliance all over for janaki but with her condition of having father with her after marriage, no one wants to marry her. Sriram gets transfers to Janakis fathers office, and father liked sriram and wants him to marry janaki. He shows sriram janakis picture and says that she's a relative of his. Sriram was so happy and goes to the temple to meet janaki. But she asks him to bring a family member coz she's got some conditions to say. Sriram brings janakis father to temple and says that it's his father. She tells him the condition of keeping the father after marriage. Sriram didn't know what to do.

After this, i missed a little, i guess that sriram's mom and janakis father came to an agreement of giving some dowry(srirams mother is greedy)she wanted jewells, and money from janakis father and wants him to leave the house after marriage. But father requested that non of this should gets to janakis knowledge. Janaki says okay to marriage since they lie that she can keep the father with her after marriage.

In between this serial there's a villi who wants to take revenge on Janaki. She goes to janakis house and steels the jewells and money so she knows that there'll be no marriage if there's no jewells or money. Because srirams mother won't accept janaki without the dowry. Another pair working to stop this marriage is Srirams sister and her husband. She doesn't want sriram to get married to anyone coz her husband is vetooda mapillai and she thinks if sriram gets married, the marumahal won't respect her coz her husband is thandasooru and vettoda mapillai. So they both working on to stop the marriage.

Janakis father goes to srirams house and tells srirams mom that he lost everything, but she says middle class ppl always makes silly excuses and she wont' accept any more of the excuses. She says that she needs the money. without that there won't be a marriage.

Janakis' father and mamy(helping lady to this family) wants to barrow some money from someone to make this marriage happen so they go to someone for money. But he says no and mamy says that they'll try somewhere else to get the money. father says if this marriage didn't happen, he'll die.

GUYS, I DID MY BEST. This is up to date(March 21st). Hope i gave an idea of what's happening. If someone wants to add something which i've left, please do so. Also you can add the names and chacter names of the artists, coz i'm not sure about all of them.

I try to update everyday if possible. 😊
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Chellama for the nice update. 👏 keep it up 😉