a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ‘Kisi ki muskurahaton pe ho nissar

Kisi ka dard mil sake toh le udhar

kisi ke waaste ho tere dil mein pyaar

Jeena isi ka naam hai.

Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls firstly what a rocking performance by the Indian Cricket team today. Sorry for spamming but i am so so excited today Indian innings has just finished and what an innings my my absolutely brilliant.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ok back to KBC zindagi muskurane ka naam hai aur muskurane se hi khushiyan milti hai so always smile and be happy. Thats the moto for today and perhaps the moto for life.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shahrukh is happy and can do immense hard work because he always smiles. He even said a shayari on muskuraane which in the end say Hansi toh PhansiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

A fab episode today with some singing, fun,and confusion. Shahrukh looked absolutely stunning in a Maroon shirt and a black coat. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

A nice episode today. Vishal Gupta from Pathancot the rollover contestant from Thursday today played well but the man was very confused. On the last answer he changed it many times kinda irritating Shahrukh. Although he changed his answer many times but still gave the wrong answer. He was kind of fussy person he told the queston to the phone a friend 4 times without even giving his friend a chance to answer it.His thought of making a Public Health Agency was absolutely brilliant but he couldnt give the 11th answer correctly and won only 640000 rupees. He went away after hugging Shahrukh.πŸ˜› 

The har seat hot seat question was about Raj Kapoor being the lead actor in Mera Naam joker.

The fastest finger first question was

Starting from the first arrange the following Madhur Bhandarkar films in the order in which they were released.

Ans:- Chandni Bar, Page 3, Corporate, Traffic signal

The fastest was Komal Vedh from Mumbai.

A 21 year old girl doing engineering and aspiring to do MBA the girl was very sweet.

Shahrukh sang a song for her.

Chandan sa badan chanchal chitwan dheere se tera yun muskaana

Mujhe dosh na dena jag waalon ho jaoon agar main deewana πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shahrukh even told his love story to her as to how and where he had met gauri and oh ma what a story too good.

Shahrukh was 18 and Gauri 14 when he had met Gauri at a party and asked her for a dance. Then later he asked her to marry him and she agreed that was the love story of Shahrukh and Gauri.πŸ‘

Back to the game Komal gave answer to 6 questions and is the rollover contestant for tomorrow.

She was told by Shahrukh that she looks like Britney Spears.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All in all a good episode with some singing, humour fun, and confusion.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On a rating scale 9/10 for Shahrukh's singing, humour, fun, his looks, his help to contestant and his meethi si kiss.😳😳😳

So thats it for today see you all tomorrow. Good Night, shubh ratri shabba khair, khuda hafiz, Bbye

Love you all

Muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah😳😳😳

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
thanxxxxxxx
great update and episode
kothra thumbnail
Anu
Nice updates..
vry well written..

I wil not able to upload the video today..They changed the time again n i was not aware..I just knew abt the new timings today 😭
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
awesome update di, u simply rock!!! πŸ‘
thx a lot once again for the lovely update 😊
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the great update πŸ˜ƒ
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Anu ...excellently written update !!! πŸ‘

By the way, qazplm , ur srk -pri siggy rocks !!!!!

where was ut??? πŸ˜•
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!!!!!!
Srk soo sweet!!!!!!!!!
~khayal~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if sum1 haz got video update..PLZ PLZ PM me..Thanks..Tht waz kool
a_b thumbnail
Thank you all for liking the update i am really glad you all liked it. Do keep posting your views and comments about the show and the updates it always inspires me. Thanx once again.

Love you all as always.
Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago