tvnut thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey!

what do u think will happen if abhay comes back? do u think krishna will go back to him? or should she stay with yuraaz? also what will abhays reaction be to yuraaz and krishnas wedding?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hope she will stay with yuvi .
abrar0123 thumbnail
if abhay comes back.... i think krishna will go back to him. ..and she also know yuvi's secret....why she married her... 
what will abhays reaction be to yuraaz and krishnas wedding?
he will understand why she had to marry yuvi... Edited by abrar0123 - 17 years ago
moviemania thumbnail
Krishna should go back to Abhay coz she loves only him. She had married Yuvi so as to save her baby from stigmatization. As for Yuvi his reasons were more complex. Since there is no love in their marriage, though there might be affection and regard, I think krishna should rtrn to Abhay.

Abhay would of course understand Krishna's reason.
crosby87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviemania

Krishna should go back to Abhay coz she loves only him. She had married Yuvi so as to save her baby from stigmatization. As for Yuvi his reasons were more complex. Since there is no love in their marriage, though there might be affection and regard, I think krishna should rtrn to Abhay.

Abhay would of course understand Krishna's reason.

but yuvi is falling in love with krishna now...!!! so there is love... it just took yuvi awhile to realize it.