Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Louly_girl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i thought it was louly. you guys make my day. i get up in the morning and i'm so excited to read all your louly messages. my day is made! i don't need friends when i have you guys! who needs real friend when you can have louly louly virtual ones? i lit candles for you all at westminister abbey in london. friends forever, guys! bff
KZK♥ thumbnail
i have no problem with what the original poster thinks. i just feel that she/he couldve posted her comments in a graceful manner. at least then, people would consider what she was saying. tabu is the most versatile actor ive seen in today's times. she was absolutely marvelous in the namesake. i dont think any other actress (even with a "good" accent) can pull it off. speaking of good accents...what exactly accounts for a good accent? i wasnt aware that there is a definition. all indians have an accent, including srk, kajal, karan, preity, rani, john etc. The eloquent indian actors include fardeen, zayed, malaika arora, karisma, saif. my list stops there.Edited by KZK♥ - 17 years ago
*MS Princess* thumbnail
long as she can communicate i don't see ne problem 😃