Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
HP only wen malfoy ses "You're dea potter" and harry ses "funny ud think blah blah"
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

"Where's Kev?" asked Alex to her brother, David, as she came down the stairs. She was sporting an all black outfit as she usually did. Her black motorcycle jacket had a couple of chains hanging out from the pockets. Her brother, David, was a handsome first year college student and her sole support.

"Oh he dropped by to tellsay that he was going early to school so you're on your own today."

"Shoot! Can you drive me to school?"

"I would, but I don't want to!" he said smirking. She threw him a dirty look.

"Maybe I can drive you to school," offered Pamela, her stepmother.

"Please!" scoffed Alex, "don't try to get all motherly with me!"

"Alex!" said David in a warning tone. Alex gave an angry glare but did not say anything further. Pamela gave an exasperated look and left the room. "Hilly said she is dropping by with Ryan to pick up her homework from you. You can hitch a ride from them!" suggested David. A horn sounded from outside and not even seconds later there was a knock on the door. "I'll get that!" said David getting up with his backpack.

"Hey David!" said Hilly, "Where's Alex?"

"Right here!" said Alex waving from a couple of feet behind David. David was looking at Hilly with a big smile on his face. Hilly was having a hard time not melting under his gaze because with his silky black hair falling elegantly into his forehead and his lopsided smile lightening his black eyes he was looking shockingly and attractive in a casual way. Hilly tore her eyes away from him and turned them to Alex.

"My homework?" she asked.

"I have it right here," she said patting her bag, "and I need a ride to school."

"Sure…" she said. Alex smirked as David started flirting with Hilly. She walked past Hilly and behind her turned with a teasing smile and tapped her on the back.

"How cute! My best friend and my brother! So not gross!" she said sarcastically. Hilly looked away awkwardly and walked to the car after muttering a quick goodbye to David. Once Hilly's back was turned David raised his eyebrows as if to say that these things happen. Alex rolled her eyes and waved a goodbye before getting into the car.

"Why is she getting in?" was Ryan's cry and it was the last thing Alex heard before she stuffed cotton in her ears and started singing loudly in an off-key note. 

*~*

Ales was putting her bag into her locker and taking out her Spanish books for her first class when Rhea approached her.

"Hey Alex!"

"Hey Rhea!"

"Listen I wanted to talk to you about something…" she started directly without beating around the bush.

"Shoot!" said Alex searching for her books in her locker.

"Its about Kevin actually… he spoke to me yesterday…"

"Oh…" said Alex assuming he had told Rhea.

"Yea and well… he is a great guy…"

"He is, isn't he?"

"I am so glad you think so too…" Rhea being who she is continued talking without actually listening to Alex.

"Of course I-"

"Because I think the two of you make a great pair what with you both being-"

"WHAT?" splattered Alex.

"… and Kevin seems to like you a lot…" continued Rhea, not noticing Alex's shock. Alex was about to tell Rhea when she saw Kevin signal frantically to her from the doorway. Alex glared at him and turned to Rhea –

"Thanks for talking to me about Kev… I'll think about it!" said Alex hurriedly and walked towards Kevin who ducked behind a locker when Rhea turned back. Rhea looked confused but turned to her locker. Alex strode towards Kevin and pulled him by his shirt as he tried to get away and started to slap him with her books. 

"Kevin Taylor!" she started sternly. Kevin turned to her with a sheepish look.

"I'll have to explain myself, right?" he asked.

"Darn well you do!" she said.

"Well…" he started slowly, gulping, "I… uhmm… got scared the last minute… and well… I was going to say her name, really I was, but then she sort of… well… scares me…" he said whispering the last two words.

"She what?" screamed out Alex laughing.

"What happened?" asked Ryan coming up to them, twirling his car keys on his finger. Alex started hitting Kevin with her book in response.

"Ryan!" called out Kevin asking for help.

"Alex-Al… Alex!" said Ryan trying to pull her books away from her. She got angry and started beating him instead. But he pulled the books away and gave her one good smack on the side.

"Ow! Those were supposed to be in my hands!" said Alex indicating the books and frowning indignantly at Ryan.

"Well it's dangerous to hand you a weapon," said Ryan smirking, "what happened?" he asked.

"This idiot-" she started angrily, giving Kevin a hard pinch, "told Rhea that he liked me because he was scared of her!"

Ryan started hooting with laughter, "You told Rhea that you like Alex? What made you say that?"

"Well I had come till I Like and then I got scared and so I said the first girl's name that came to my head!" Ryan laughed even more at this.

"Alex? Alex was the girl that came to your head? She is the most anti-girl I have ever seen!" Alex glared at him placing her hands on her hips.

"Just because I refuse to be attracted to you does not make me anti-girl!" she began hotly.

"Oh sure! But the way you look does!"

And they started bickering. Taking this opportunity Kevin snuck away after a fleeting glance at Alex who looked like she would have gladly murdered Ryan. The bell rang and even then Ryan and Alex were bickering as they walked to their class.

"Hey Ryan…" drawled Sharon as he entered their homeroom. Alex rolled her eyes and walked over to their place to sit down. She knew Ryan would take his own sweet time and she couldn't be bothered with the flirting. As she flipped through her magazine Scott approached her and took Ryan's place.

"Hey Alex…" he said smiling at her.

"Hey!" she said closing her magazine and looking up at him.

"Mind if I sit here?" he asked. Alex couldn't resist his smile and his tousled brown hair. She just HAD to smile back.

"Sure!" she said. She was not that enthusiastic about sitting with Ryan anyway. She and Scott started talking and she found that they had quite a few things in common. He even played tennis and liked the same players she did. Somebody cleared their throat behind Alex and she turned to see Ryan standing there looking very irritated.

"You're on my seat!" he told Scott coldly.

"Sorry!" he said and grinned at Ryan getting up. Ryan sat down on his seat not returning his smile. Their teacher entered and started taking the roll call. Alex and Scott exchanged a small smile that did not go unnoticed by Ryan. He turned to Sharon and started flirting with her, something that always made Alex angry.

*~*

"So did Alex talk to you?" asked Rhea as their teacher started taking the roll call.

"Uh- yea…" said Kevin.

"What did she say?"

"She – uh – said that she… has a date with Scott and she needs some time to think…"

"I hope it works out!" she said.

"Do you really?" asked Kevin.

"S-Sure…" she said not knowing why Kevin had asked the question.

"Do you think you won't find it… I dunno… weird… if Alex and I start dating?"

"Not really!"

"We will be dating and kissing and… you sure you ok with all that?" He was now looking at her with an unreadable expression.

"I guess…" she said uncomfortably as he came closer.

"Just guess… what do you feel?" he asked, his voice dropping slightly. She looked at him and for the first time she felt a flutter in her heart. She did not know what that meant but she did not connect it to Kevin. Kevin on the other hand had guessed her discomfort and pulled away knowing that he had set her thinking. He smiled widely. All he had to do now was to get Alex to date him… that would set off the spark he had created in her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the delay but since the time exams got over i have been partiying... hope u lyk this chapter

coolniyu thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww alex ryan r sho cute i luv em 😳

i relly relly lyk alex here 😆
oh n sibling n best frnd-very bad in some cases but i lyk it here 😆 n in harry ginnys case 😳

bt alex n ryan r still d cutest 😳

wanno c wht alex has to say to ac2li dating kevin to make rhea jlus 😆😆 shell kill him 🤣

after all she lubs ryan..ryan alex r sho cute 😳

overall~gr8 chappie!!

luv
niyu 😳

ps: did i mention jst hw cute alex n ryan r? 😳
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmmm...
I didnt get a heads up?
But oh well..
The chapter made up for it!!
Let me start off by saying...
AHHH loved it!
Alex and Ryan are so cute..
Fighting all the time!!!
And Alex is soo ganna kill Kevin!
I cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait..
Please, please continue soon yaar!!!
😃

-Mahak-

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolniyu

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww alex ryan r sho cute i luv em 😳

i relly relly lyk alex here 😆

Thankie...its thanks to u my charecs r cute...

oh n sibling n best frnd-very bad in some cases but i lyk it here 😆 n in harry ginnys case 😳

NIYATHI😡 i am so gonna stop telling u stuff bout my story if ur gonnaleak it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and u wer supposed to be the secret keeper in our frendship [-( ... so now im changing the plot so lets c if Hilly ends up with David or someone else...

bt alex n ryan r still d cutest 😳

thankie... i lyk em the best too...

wanno c wht alex has to say to ac2li dating kevin to make rhea jlus 😆😆 shell kill him 🤣

Of course shes gonna yell... she wants to date scott but ten shes gotta act for rhea... Sam's plate throwing idea will come inuse today...i really like it that shes throwing something at himso maybe ill takeadvantage of Sam's absence and steal her idea >:)

after all she lubs ryan..ryan alex r sho cute 😳
overall~gr8 chappie!!

thankie 😳

luv
niyu 😳

ps: did i mention jst hw cute alex n ryan r? 😳

😛luvya loads bby

Ysh

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mini786

Hmmmm...
I didnt get a heads up?

u dint gimme for ur story either... a small IM would have made me ur first reviewer [-( i am stillmad at u for tht [-(

But oh well..
The chapter made up for it!!

awwww 😳

Let me start off by saying...
AHHH loved it!
Alex and Ryan are so cute..
Fighting all the time!!!
And Alex is soo ganna kill Kevin!
I cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait..
Please, please continue soon yaar!!!
😃

-Mahak-

Of course i'llcontinue yaar bcos im just as much in luv with this stry as u r... and lets see what i have in store for Hilly after the blabbermouth niyu spoilt the slow romance [-( but yea i think i have an altenative...

will update soon only if u do tanu.... 😛

hey why dont u post something here???

umrao_jaan thumbnail
Mahak....did u start a story??????? CONFUSED!!!!

Ysh...I sooo liked the dialogue between Kevin and Alex!!! Too cute for words!!!

And the part where it goes...
"How cute! My best friend and my brother! So not gross!" she said sarcastically. Hilly looked away awkwardly and walked to the car after muttering a quick goodbye to David. Once Hilly's back was turned David raised his eyebrows as if to say that these things happen. Alex rolled her eyes and waved a goodbye before getting into the car.

It would be pretty cute if they ended up together despite umm..Niyu's prophetic words!! Harry+Ginny kyaaa.....Bro+best friend lolz it's pretty amusing cos I have this real life experience!!! One of my cousins friend's sister had a crush on my cousin and whenever we went there she'd rush into her room and keep the door locked untile we went!!!

I think I really like Alex!! She's a rebel and someone I can connect to!!

Plate throwing...not bad...but Sam'll murder you when she returns!!!
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just read the whole thing, ysh... & its aweeeeeeeeeeesome 😳 😳 😳
it really, totally, completely rocks!!! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
i'd give it 5 stars on 5 if i had to review it.... it is so cute..... 👍🏼
i absolutely love it... & i really hope u continue it asap 😃
coolniyu thumbnail
ada pavi!! whr did i predict?? u only made them flirt! i thot it was obvious 🤣
okok i think ill keep my *prophetic* comments to myself 😆
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahak....did u start a story??????? No yaar! Not yet!! 😉

But Ideas are forming in my head whenever i enter this section...:D, I'll start it soon..

CONFUSED!!!!