Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

ðŸ˜†  😆  😆
Thanks a lot for the reviews  😳  😳
i wrote chapter 2 in the midst of all the stupid silicosis and pnemoniosis thingie so it may not be the best...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Lunch –

"Hey guys!" said Hilly as she and Alex as they joined the others with their lunch, "guess who just got asked out on her first day of school!"

"Hey who's your date?" asked Ryan interested as his sister sat down next to him.

"Who's talking about me? Alex got a date!"

"Who?" asked Kevin and Ryan at the same time. Alex didn't date a lot. In fact she had been on about only 5 dates over all and never had a boyfriend.

"Scott Truscott," said Hilly teasingly.

"Scott? Scott Truscott?" asked Ryan incredulously.

"He's on your football team," explained Kevin to Ryan with a smirk.

"How does he even know you?" asked Ryan still unable to believe that Alex – Alex – got a date. Everybody looked at him because of his tone of voice.

"Ryan…" started Rhea slowly as if she was explaining to a five year old, "they have been in the same class for 5 years…" Ryan nodded frowning slightly as he bent down to eat his food.

"Well, he said that he had liked me for quite a while…" said Alex blushing and looking at her food, "and we have a date for Friday night."

"That's so nice! It's about time you dated!" said Kevin hugging her.  

"That's right!" said Rhea while Hilly stole a look at Ryan who was the only one who hadn't expressed enthusiasm.

*~*

"Isn't it great that Alex has a date… it will do her good and get her back to normal…" started Hilly as they approached the car.

"Mhhmmm…"

"I mean… after everything that has happened to her she needs this… and maybe we can convince her to dress properly too…" Ryan did not answer and Hilly decided to give the topic some rest.

"So do you think something is going to happen between Kevin and Rhea-?"

"So Scott told her that he liked her?" burst out Ryan as if he had been wanted to ask her this all along.

"Yea… Alex is a beautiful girl… at least she was before she started wearing odd dresses to spite her mom."

"Doesn't he know she is such an arrogant-"

"Ryan, for the last time… just because she thinks there are more handsome guys in the world than you does NOT make her arrogant! It makes you arrogant, actually! I think there are better looking guys in the world!" said Hilly, "And would you please SLOW DOWN!" Ryan slowed down a little for her sake.

"I don't care if you say it! You are my sister! I can't date you! But I can date her!"

"So you want to?" asked Hilly crossing her fingers, her tone and face perfectly innocent-seeming.

"Ye- I mean – I would like to know my options are wider… you know…" he said while Hilly smiled knowingly.

"What?" he asked looking at her, "look, I don't like her ok…"

"I didn't say you did!" she said with an even more angelic look. Ryan sped up to irritate her.

"She is the last person on this earth I will date… besides I am on the verge of getting back together with Sharon!"

"Ryan… she can be the head cheerleader but you know what-"

"Yea I know that entire story about her and what she did to Rhea… frankly, I don't care. I cannot be with just anybody… I need to be with the hottest girl in school! I can't help it if Rhea won't like it!"

"You are such a selfless and humble person, aren't you?" asked Hilly as she gripped to the door to prevent herself from lunging forward when he made a turn.

"I never said I was!"  Hilly raised her eyebrows at her brother not knowing what to make of him.

*~*

"So where are you and Scott going on Friday?" asked Kevin as they were walking home.

"I don't know. He just said he will pick me up at around 7."

"That's great!" something in his tone made her look up.

"What's wrong?" she asked stopping in her tracks.

"Nothing… its just that you have a date with Scott and Ryan is going out with Sharon and I-"

"Ryan and Sharon – ugh! I can't believe why he would want to date her! I'm sorry, you were saying something," she said turning her attention back to Kevin.

"Nah! Forget it!" he said walking again.

"Rhea?" she asked as he nodded, "you should tell her. How else will you know how she feels?"

"You know," he turned to her with a bitter look in his face, "I was this close-" he indicated a distance between his thumb and index finger, "- this close to telling her today but then I – I backed out…" Alex nodded and they started walking again.

"Maybe you know it yourself but it won't hurt to hear it again… you need to tell her soon. Maybe she will start thinking about you differently if she just knows!"

"You think so?"

"Sure!" said Alex, "promise me you will tell her soon."

"I promise!" Kevin was doing a lot of thinking as they walked in silence for the rest of the way. When they reached their houses, Alex turned to go to hers and Kevin was at the gate before he decided to go over to Rhea's.

*~*

"So you are telling me you are going to schedule a practice session the exact time Scott and Alex are going to go out on their date?" asked Hilly as they sat in their kitchen eating. Ryan had spent the last half hour coming up with ways to spoil Alex's date, though he hadn't quite mentioned why he wanted that. Hilly was just amused at the ridicules suggestions which he had come up with, of which the last one had been the most sensible. Ryan was just rambling on and Hilly knew that she had to stop him. she put out a hand and laid it on his arm –

"Ryan just listen to me, you just spent the last one hour coming up with ways to spoil Alex's and Scott's date. Are you sure you don't like her?"

"No way! What would give you that idea?" Hilly raised her eyebrows at him. "This?" he asked as if he was surprised, "no… I was just… I mean-"

"Before you stutter you might want to know that you considered stealing Scott's wallet and locking him in his locker. You are so smitten! And I had no idea! Since when?"

"Since never!" he said, "you know how I like to play tricks on Alex… its just one of those things…" he raised his voice slightly as she was walking away, "I do NOT like her! I don't, I don't, I DON'T!"

"Who's the girl?" Ryan and Hilly turned to see Kathy, his elder sister at the doorway. She has black eyes and short brown hair with cute dimples when she smiled. She was 3 years older to Ryan.

"You know Alexis Summers?" asked Hilly.

"The one Ryan is always talking about? Sure! He totally likes her!" said Kathy nodding to Hilly. Ryan was fuming.

"What are you doing here today? You are scheduled to be here only next month!"

"I know, I left my library books here by mistake and came to get them… by the way do you know you are blushing?" she added and slapped a high five with Hilly on her way up the stairs.

"Hey, Just so you know, the girl I always talk about is Sharon not Alex!" he yelled up the stairs.

"Sure you do!" she said in a disbelieving voice as she came down the stairs, "well I have got my books so I'm gone from here... before I go, how was school today?"

"It was great…" said Hilly the same time Ryan mumbled something frowning at Kathy.

"Great then! Bye Hilly and Ryan, try not to think too much about Alex!"

"It's Sharon!" he yelled as his sister left the room. Hilly made a move to go up to her room but Ryan stopped her.

"Hi Hilly, Hi Ryan!"

"Hey Sally! How was school?" asked Hilly to her sister Sally.

"Can you believe fourth grade is so cool!" she said bouncing towards Hilly. She had curly blonde hair and a cute dimple on her left cheek. She skipped up the stairs to her room. Hilly took advantage of the moment and ran up to her room to avoid Ryan. Ryan went after her and barged into her room.

"If you really don't like her why are you spending so much time bothering what I think?" asked Hilly calmly flipping through her magazine. Ryan was fuming when he slammed Hilly's door shut.

*~*

"Rhea wait up!" Kevin ran towards her.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"I need to talk to you!" he said catching her breath.

"Sure, about what?" asked Rhea opening her door to let Kevin in.

"It's about … me… actually…" he said as Rhea sat down in front of him with a glass of milk and a plate of cookies. He took one of the cookies and started picking out the chocolate chips from it without knowing it.

"Kevin? What was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Uhm – you know… I wanted to tell you this morning… but well… it – it's just that I – I… like… like…" he raised his eyes to meet Rhea's quizzical ones and lost his nerve again. But she was waiting for an answer and he didn't know what to say but said the first name that came to his head, "Alex!"

"You like Alex?" she asked surprised.

"I like Alex?" said Kevin sounding surprised himself, "I mean… yes … I like Alex…"

"Well that's… different!" she said blinking, "so when do you want me to talk to her?"

"What?" he said. He was so confused himself.

"That's why you wanted to talk to me right?"

"Sure!" he said smiling weakly, "that is just perfect…"

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

LOL Alex is going to FLIP!!! She'll probably pick up plates and throw them at Kevin when he tells her!

Update soon, am really getting addicted...!!! It's nice to read before closing all windows and leaving! 😛
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ysh!
Awsome Chapter!
Ryan, boy he is in denial!
And sam is right! Alex is totally ganna flip!
You have me totally into this story yaar!
Please continue soon!
😃

-Mahak-

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

LOL Alex is going to FLIP!!! u think???? 😆She'll probably pick up plates and throw them at Kevin when he tells her! something to tht effect 😆😆😆

Update soon, am really getting addicted...!!! It's nice to read before closing all windows and leaving! 😛 thankssss 😳😳 

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mini786

Ysh!
Awsome Chapter! Thnkss
Ryan, boy he is in denial! isnt he cute??? 😳 hes my fav 😳😳
And sam is right! Alex is totally ganna flip! totallllyyy 😆😆😆
You have me totally into this story yaar! thankooo 🤗
Please continue soon! shureeee
😃

-Mahak-
-Ysh - 😛

coolniyu thumbnail
ryAN alEX ryAN ALex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳

n,awwww poor kevin 😆 i lyked rheas reply..."well thts....different!!"
HAH !! she got bulb i bet she lyks him too 😆

now i bet tht alex n rhea r gonna hav a nice time talkin 😆 ...wht if kevin dusnt tell alex b4 rhea goes to talk 2 alex? THAT will b confusin!!.......*angel*
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolniyu

ryAN alEX ryAN ALex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳

n,awwww poor kevin 😆 i lyked rheas reply..."well thts....different!!"
HAH !! she got bulb i bet she lyks him too 😆

not yet... she dusnt realise it yet...

now i bet tht alex n rhea r gonna hav a nice time talkin 😆 ...wht if kevin dusnt tell alex b4 rhea goes to talk 2 alex? THAT will b confusin!!.......*angel*

I SO HATE U!!!!!!!!!!1 😡 U KNEW I WAS GOING TO DO THAT!!!!!!!! i spoke 2 u 3 hours ago telling u bout it.... 😡 

Adi''s_GirL thumbnail
ysh... u are like genius!! seriously, ur my idol now!! i loveeeeeeeee the
story... continue soon 😉
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
awwwww.... thanks rashmi!!! 😳 😳 😳
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it soo cute, i simply luv the story,

alex and ryan. ryan is so bigheaded. seriuosly luv the way his sisters r teasing him.

kevin, he cudnt say anything better!!!

kevin is in trouble, alex will have a gr8 time bashing kevin n ryan.