Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prenz~13 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Congratz Naina Di!!!  Hi Prerna! Thanks!

Well, i don't know you that well, so just a few questions! 😊

1.What is the one thing that seperates a good writer from a great writer?

A good writer only thinks about what he/she wants to write and only their opinions matter. A great writer has all the visions and thinks about how he/she wants the readers to react and how they will react while he/she is writing each part.

2.Who is your favourite writer, and which is your favourite book?

Umm.. many to name a couple, Rowling and Brown.  Umm.. books also many but will go with To Kill A Mockingbird, The secret life of bees and HP series.

3.Any particular genre you most enjoy writing in?

Nope.. Any subject that excites me is the enough reason to get my pen rolling.😳

4.Describe yourself in just one word.

Just one? Well... umm.. will go with Reliable.

Well,that's it from my side! 😳   Thanks!😊
And I have to say this,you're an amazing writer. πŸ‘ I love your discussions whenever I read them in any of the GMs.  You mean GAs right? πŸ˜› Aww.. cute thanks!
Have a lovely week! 😳   πŸ˜† Thanks!

oops..ya, i meant GAs😳...n I can't believe u liked The Secret Life of Bees!!πŸ˜ƒ I thought I'd never meet anyone who'd read it!!😳 I loved it too!!!😳lovely answers Di!πŸ‘
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Heyy Naina (or Money? πŸ˜• )  Hey Khair!! (Wonder who came up with Money πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†)

Congrats for being the Writer of the WeekπŸ€— Just saw the link in mods section, so thought i'd drop by.   Hmm.. thanks for dropping by and further more thanks for less questions! πŸ˜†

I have just got to know you a little through a few pm exchanges and via posts in GA's and chit chats and you are a real sweetheart (i really thought SM's would be really strict ppl for some weird reason, even though GM's are not...most of them at least πŸ˜†). I have also learnt that you are crazy enough to be in the insane train πŸ˜† and a shop-o-phobic (i made that word up😎 πŸ˜† ) like me!!!! πŸ˜ƒ   Aww... thanks Khair! Well, most of the SMs aren't strict at all.. We are just like members, love to enjoy the forum.  I know insane train πŸ˜† And great to see another person who's allergic to shopping like me! 😳

So, just one question for miss sweety here: what excuses can you think of to get out of a shopping trip that your friends/family are forcing you to go to? (i am running out of excuses πŸ˜† )  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My favorite one is that I have a 10 page due tomorrow for A.P. History and 5 page paper for English and a PPT for Comtp. Issues, my Mom usually sighs and says all the best with them!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

enjoy your week!!πŸ€—  Thanks Khair!! πŸ€—

love,
khair
Naina_Manam thumbnail

πŸ€— DOn't be angry ok!!! U go see my WITS topic in HP forum you will know what grilling is! Some new guy posted exactly 100 questions... (I'm not exaggerating like u did up there^)   Yeah sure, I am glad he did that! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Well well, I think I should go back and get some from my topic... But oh well, let's continue...  😑😑 NO!!

Who's Maheen? Would u like to tell us about her? Why is she such a great friend? (hum sab instructions le lenge   πŸ˜‰ )  She was my friend and my sister. We were born at the same time in the same hospital and since then we have best best of friends. She was and is such a great friend because she taught me smile even in the hardest of times.

Hmm, Money is coz then we don't mix u up with the other Naina... if u say no, u will get those 100 questions from my WITS topic... *angel*  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Could have thought of a better one, ok? Money sounds so strange πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Accha batao --

Who is ur fav:
SM:  Um.. well, Sapu is always doing something or the other for IF so it has to be her.
GM: Priya di, since she always helps me things.
CM:  Natz and Khushi di, again always there to help.
Mod: Umm.. that's a toughy! There are so many 😳
Viewbie:  Again so many! But have to go with Shagun since I just love her posts!
Videobie: Sam! Are you trying to kill me? So many!
Coolbie: Again like a 100!😳

Viewbies are bheja fries, Mods are mamis, CMs are chachis, GMs are maasis, what are SMs? I'll give you the honor of deciding that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

If u could meet any 3 ppl from IF, who would it be and why? Well, let me think because there are thousands of them... But let me see... Sapu - of course because she is one of my closest friends on IF.  You - to kill you for grilling me! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† And umm... Preets to ask her how she can be so creative.. And the list goes on and on and on... It'll take like 10 of the pages to fill up so I'll stop here.

When u visit India, where would you like to go, where will you go, and where will you not go?  - Oh, I'd love to go everywhere! I'd like to meet all my IF friends and not so sure about where I won't go..

So long, for now! *angel*   For now??? πŸ˜‘ That's it right? πŸ˜†

-Sam πŸ€— I know u love me!  Yeah totally. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Congrats Naina. This is an opportunity for me to know you more and you always make interesting topics and posts n General Discussions. I have got to tell you that something that I always noticed, you always post in green definitely becuase green is your fav colour?πŸ˜›   Thanks Dels! Yup you guessed it right.

I am not nasty, so I will only post like 3 or 4 questions.  Hm... you sure? πŸ˜†

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin? I'll go check with the sun 😳
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed? Mom!! Need your help here! πŸ˜†
Why do we never see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"? I'll suggest it to Gazette today. πŸ˜‰
Why "abbreviated" is such a long word? πŸ˜† Because it has to take the load of all the abbreviated words.
Why doctors call what they do "practice"? Because no one's perfect.
Why you have to click on "Start" to stop Windows 98?  Windows 98 Programmers have to improve their English then. πŸ˜›
Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor, while dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?  Because we like the essence of "Real"
Why the man who invests all your money is called a broker? Because he's broken after that. πŸ˜†
Why there isn't mouse-flavored cat food? I'll invent it soon.
Who would taste dog food when it has a "new & improved" flavor? I guess they now have talking dogs.
Why Noah didn't swat those two mosquitoes? Wish I could ask him.
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections? Hmm... tell me who 'they' is and I'll ask them. πŸ˜†
Why don't they make the whole plane out of the material used for the
indestructible black box ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Do you want me to suggest it to them?
Why sheep don't shrink when it rains? Good they don't.. That's what nature is, I guess.
Why do they are called apartments when they are all stuck together? Because still they are a part from each other.πŸ˜›
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress? If it's Bush administration then sure. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Why do they call the airport "the terminal" if flying is so safe? πŸ˜† I have wondered that often as well.

woopsy!! I didn't count. As i have typed it all up ( nop, i copied it and pasted it😳), I don't want to delete any off.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† SO enjoy answering. ( I knew you were waiting someone to answer these in one thread. So here you goπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Wow! They were hilarious, though! 😳
Naina_Manam thumbnail
naina! congrats!!!! πŸ€—  Thanks! πŸ€—

ok my turn to grill!  πŸ˜†

What type of books do u read?  Any type as long as they are interesting enough to keep me hooked to them.
Whats ur fav game? Game? Umm... truth or dare I guess.
Whats ur fav book and why? Plenty.. To Kill a Mockingbird, HP Series, The secret life of bees etc.. because of the themes that are instilled in the books and the fun-to-read part.
what is the most romantic book you have ever read? Hmm. can't think of the most romantic book as such but loved Gatsby in the Great Gatsby and his love for Daisy though she didn't deserve it at all.
do u read classics and love them?  Of course, a lot of them but then again a few I don't like also.
name ur fav author  - Rowling and Brown and many others.

ok out of books

fav food - Rice of any kind.
fav chocolate - Kit Kat
fav ice cream - Chocolate ice cream
fav actor - SRK and Samir Soni
fav actress - Kajol
fav color - Guess!πŸ˜†
fav fiction pair - Um... many but Harry-Ginny to name one
fav on-screen jodi - SRK-Kajol
fav forum - Can't pick one 😳
fav serial... - Durgesh nandinii currently

whew i ran out of options and am leaving to watch india bangladesh match... so cya!!  Ok, then see you!
Naina_Manam thumbnail

πŸ˜† now this is one my fav. posts...I get to bug Naina...Yay [:D/] Sapu, I was just wondering where you were. πŸ˜†

anyway here r my questions for u jee... πŸ˜†

1. Do u believe in love? Nope
2. Have u been in love? Nope
3. Y do u think Guni is evil? (u thought I would say Sapna eh πŸ˜† ) Yup, Sapu would be my answerπŸ˜›
4. is Sam sweet? I am being grilled because of her, what do you think I'd say? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
5. When r u gonna write ur next story? I've writen it but won't have time of posting it before summer vacation.
5. isn't this fun...bugging u? Not for me 😭
6. DO u think I will ask u more questions later? NO!!!!!!!!!!
7. Where is Raj?? Don't know, he said he had to go out of station for a few days but it's been awhile.. don't know where he is.
8. r u those kids...really urs?  Sapna!! NO!!!!! They are YOURS!
9. Do u still love Danny? No, I don't love anyone. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
10. Y r u smart?  Am I? Another news for me today. πŸ˜†

I will come back with more Questions later πŸ˜† No, you won't, or else remember I'll get even also.

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Nainnnaaaa   Nutzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!  😳

Time 4 grilling!!! YAY-CC and da rest have done a GREAT job and now it's ma turn!!!!!!  I know, I've been grilled badly. 😭

Here goes.....

Name=Naina-any nicknames?? Or need any christening??? Have so many, Nainz, Nainu, Nainoo and many others that I can't even remember at the moment. πŸ˜†
Age=17-Feeling younger or older?  Depends in whose company I am in.πŸ˜›
Location=USA=Would you like to live anywhere else in the world? Why?
Ambition?  Well, I love the U.S. but yeah would love to live in some other places as well. 
Family-If you had siblings how many brothers and how many sisters would you like?  One bro and one sis.

FAV
colour - You guess. πŸ˜›
food  - Rice any kind but love pizza too.
vacation spot - Switzerland
car - Not really fond of any car really😳 Any that's reliable works
outfit - Jeans and shirt - most comfy

What is the characteristic you would like to change about yourself? Why?  Can't think of any but would love to change my idea of perfection since it wastes so much of my time while I am trying to perfect everything.

Why don't you believe in love? Is it a mirage? Because I believe love is a truly beautiful feeling which has no place for selfishness and evilness. In today's world, people are too selfish and money minded for that.
If you ever found the perfect person, how would he be like? That's impossible to find but he would be innocent, considerate of others, trust me, love me, would be my friend, and would give me the feeling that whenever I am with him, I am safe and the happiest person on Earth.

When it comes to writing-your stories are PERFECT!!! I was quite wowed after The Eternal LifeGiver!!! What stories inspired you? What is he new genre that you would like to start writing in? And MOST important-when can we epect a new story? lolz!!!!  Seriously??? πŸ˜† I never thought TELG was perfect.. I love writing so I just write what's in my mind. Yup, it was the first time I wrote fantasy. What inspired me?.. Well, I always had the idea that the world is becoming way too materialistic these days due to all the news and everything that's happening... So, that was just my idea of helping. Hmm.. A new story. soon I guess but most probably in summer.

Favourite books and least favourite ones???  Fav. would be To Kill a Mocking bird, the secret life of bees, HP series, Elsewhere, Five people you meet in heaven, Inkheart, Inkspell and many others. Least fav. would be The Tale of Genji as I totally hated that book.

If there was one thing you could change in the world-what would it be? I'll end selfishness because I believe it's the root of all evils in the world today.

What Harry Potter character would you connect yourself in real life? Hm.. I think I connect with Hermoine the most because a lot of times, I can truly feel what she'd be experiencing at the certain situations.

OKIE-I'm sleepy! It's 2.43 a.m.! Will be back with more-wou;dn't be good to leave in the MIDDLE of da grilling lolz!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Middle? Wasn't that enough? 😳

xxxxxxxxx

Nutzie Jaan πŸ˜‰

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgirl_13

oops..ya, i meant GAs😳...n I can't believe u liked The Secret Life of Bees!!πŸ˜ƒ I thought I'd never meet anyone who'd read it!!😳 I loved it too!!!😳lovely answers Di!πŸ‘

I knew you meant, GAs πŸ˜† And of course, The Secret Life of Bees was one of the best books I've ever read! I had read it in like 2 days. Thanks Prerna! πŸ€—
*dels* thumbnail
Thanks for answering my ques. Did mom help you in answering? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Wait, i will post more πŸ˜›
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dels*

Thanks for answering my ques. Did mom help you in answering? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Wait, i will post more πŸ˜›

Mom said you are being grilled so handle it yourself.. but then no makeup for me so 😳

Noooo no more questions, Dels, please you are awesome, right? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³