Posted: 17 years ago

For the first time in the history of Tales Corner, we are going to have a member of the week!!!

She is very very sweet, writes superb stories and is also Super Moderator as well as moderator in a number of IF.com forums!

She has written some very beautiful stories, and you can click on this link if you'd like to have a look!
http://forum.india-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18245&star t=0

She was one of the great mentors in the IF Storyteller challenge, and helped her students attain great great indepth knowledge of how to write.!

Above all that, she is also a very very sweet person!!!

Let's give it up for the girl who's permanently writing in green! Yes, I'm talking about none other than...

Naina_manam!!!

Here's a sig for you to use, so that everyone finds out, and can therefore come and GRILL you!!!

Well, so let's get to grillling this very special girl!

Loads of love,

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 17 years ago

Well, let me just start!!!

Naina,

What inspired you to write?
What sort of stories do you ike writing?
When writing, what's the favourite name of your character?
Do you prefer to write as a narrator or as a person's POV?
When did you begin writing, and what was your first masterpiece?

Who are your best friends on IF?
Who is your all time best friend in real life (Of all the buddhi years u've lived, who's been there for you the longest...)
Is Sapna evil?
If the answer to the above question was no, then tell me how many PMs you want from me to spam ur inbox... If yes, then, u know na, that I love you?
Why do u always type in green? Any reason?
Who is one person you greatly admire on IF (be it elder or younger)
Name one viewbie you really like..! (Except Cutefairy, Gunia, etcc...)
Name one guy who u actually for a second liked on IF?
Why don't u want to claim your love for Raj?
Who was ur first friend on IF?
Who has been the last friend you made?
Who is your oldest friend?
Who is ur youngest friend?

Who is ur fav bolly actress, in terms of beauty?
Who's ur fav actress in terms of acting?
Who's ur fav bolly actor?
Ur fav holly actor/ actress?
Which is ur favourite forum on IF.com?
Which is your favourite forum among the GD?

Why are you so creative?
Can i call you money?
And finallyyyyyyyyyy, how many more questions do u want? 😳

-Sam
heya naina!! congrats!! 🤗
haila i cnt think up as many qs as sam 😆
hmmm....

Some HP qs:
James/Lily or Harry/Ginny [father n son 😆]
Harry/Ginny or Ron/Hermy

choose-
find out what happens in hp7 tomorrow and STAY WITHOUT DISCUSSING it(with ur frnds or on forums 😉) till july 21st
or
find out on july 21st like d rest of d world 😆

ur fav:
book-
author-
colour-
tv show-
movie-

sry thts all i can think of as of now 😳
congrats, naina!

1) what is one genre you are very comfortable writing in?

2) what genre of writing makes you uncomfortable and why?

3) is there a story which you have within you which can't be told no matter what? or do you think you may tell it in the future?

that's my set. enjoy the hot seat :)
Congrats Naina!! 😃 👏 👏
I have read some of your posts in disscusions and i found them very inspiring! 😊
Hope you have a gr8 week! 😃
Love,
Amina

congrats Naina!!Will come with my questions later!! *retreats to her jar to think out some naggy questions*😈😉😆

Here are my question

1.~When did you start being so creative? I mean all your brilliant stories, when did you start writing them?

2.~How would you describe yourself, your personality?

3.~Who is your inspiration?

Thats all....enjoy your hot seat naina

Samyy.... What a short list of questions 😡 Nahin? Bohut kam hain naa? 😳😆😆

Well, let me just start!!!   The honor is all mine. 😆

Naina,

What inspired you to write?

Hmm... What inspired me to write? I don't know actually.. 😳 Because ever since I can remember I've been writing - be it poems, articles, essays, or editorials. or simply a diary.  I have always written something or the other. Actually I've always been really quiet, I don't open up easily in front of anyone and trust me no one can hold her feelings inside her forever either so writing is the best way of getting rid of some. 😉

What sort of stories do you ike writing?

Anything that makes me feel I can write about it - the subject doesn't matter as long as it can excite me enough to write about it.

When writing, what's the favourite name of your character?

Good question, do I have any? Hmm.. well, I'd go with Anjali as it is one of my fav. names.

Do you prefer to write as a narrator or as a person's POV?

I feel more comfortable as a narrator because then I can give an insight of all the characters to my readers.. Though, I have tried first and third person as well.

When did you begin writing, and what was your first masterpiece?

Hmm... begin writing? When I was three 😳😆 But if you mean actual stories.. well I started out with short stories when I was 8 and then moved on to longer ones.  I don't think anything I have done can be considered masterpiece.. they are way behind that 😳 But my fav. one so far is The Eternal Life Giver.

Who are your best friends on IF?

Hmm.. that's a toughy 😳 I don't want to miss out anyone as there are like loads of them... Can't pick any but I am closest to Sapna as she's the one I've most chatted with. 😆

Who is your all time best friend in real life (Of all the buddhi years u've lived, who's been there for you the longest...)

Maheen.. always was, always is, and always will be.

Is Sapna evil?

Do you have any doubts?😛 😆😆

If the answer to the above question was no, then tell me how many PMs you want from me to spam ur inbox... If yes, then, u know na, that I love you?

Hehe so I know you love me! 😆

Why do u always type in green? Any reason?

Green is my fav. color - was it hard to guess? 😆

Who is one person you greatly admire on IF (be it elder or younger)

Oh there are many, can't even think of naming one, Mysti di (for her excellence in writing and genius mind), Priya di (For awesome and creative posts), Sree di (For working so hard and being a great admin), Vijay bro (For always being concise yet beautifully conveying the message), Khushi di (For being so creative!), Saba di (For excellent humor style), Preets (For being so good with words and a great creative person) Sapu (For being so evil 😆), Oh I am having a brain jam right now.. will add more for sure. 😆

Name one viewbie you really like..! (Except Cutefairy, Gunia, etcc...)

Shagun (sweet_shagun) and Priya (desichocolate) They are both awesome!

Name one guy who u actually for a second liked on IF?

Nope, no one in that sense, but I love all my friends.

Why don't u want to claim your love for Raj?

Because 1. I don't believe in love. 2. I don't love him. Those two reasons are enough, right? 😛

Who was ur first friend on IF?

Hmm.. Nish di (Nishani), she was the first person I interacted with but haven't talked to her since ages. 😭

Who has been the last friend you made?

Shagun

Who is your oldest friend?

Um.. have to think about that one. 😆

Who is ur youngest friend?

😆 Not sure. 😳

Who is ur fav bolly actress, in terms of beauty?

Preity Zinta

Who's ur fav actress in terms of acting?

Kajol/Rani

Who's ur fav bolly actor?

None really but Shahrukh/Arjun Rampal are good actors.

Ur fav holly actor/ actress?

Johnny Depp/Jodie Foster

Which is ur favourite forum on IF.com?

Hard to say currently Durgesh Nandinii 😳

Which is your favourite forum among the GD?

Oohh tough one... Umm.. have to say Book Talk/Tales Corner

Why are you so creative?

Am I?? Something new I just learned today 😳😆

Can i call you money?

Umm. what will you give me if I say yes? 😳 And what will you do if I say no? kis mein kitna khatra hai yeh toh patah chale.. phir decide karoongi. 😆

And finallyyyyyyyyyy, how many more questions do u want? 😳

Sammyyy first answer one thing, where do you learn such great tips of grilling someone? 😆 You'll be WOTW one day, remember that 😳 I'll ask as many as you'll ask me so take your chance. 😛😆
heya naina!! congrats!! 🤗  Thanks Niyu, but grilling ke liye congrats? 😳😆

haila i cnt think up as many qs as sam 😆
hmmm....  Thank God or else the rest of the night I'd have to spend answering your questions 😆

Some HP qs:
James/Lily or Harry/Ginny [father n son 😆]  - Such a tough one, Niyu, so hard to decide... I love both couples but since I am a huge fan of Harry will go for Harry/Ginny.😳

Harry/Ginny or Ron/Hermy - Urggh Niyu, you ask too tough questions 😭 Ok... hmm.. since I chose H/G above just to be fair Ron/Hermy this time around. 😆

choose-
find out what happens in hp7 tomorrow and STAY WITHOUT DISCUSSING it(with ur frnds or on forums 😉) till july 21st
or
find out on july 21st like d rest of d world 😆  - 😆😆 In that situation I'll choose finding out on July 21st or else without discussing, I'll die. 😛

ur fav:
book-  Impossible to say - there are so many but if I had to choose three will take top spot - HP series, To Kill a mockingbird, the secret life of bees.

author- JK Rowling, Dan Brown

colour-  Guess guess guess! 😉

tv show-  Durgesh Nandinii currently

movie-  DDLJ, K3G, K2H2

sry thts all i can think of as of now 😳 Great, don't be sorry, good for me 😆
congrats, naina!  Thanks Mysti di! 😊

1) what is one genre you are very comfortable writing in?

I don't really know 😳 I think any as long as the subject excites me.  I can certainly tell which genres I am least comfortable with 😳 Suspense because I feel I can never create enough suspense/excitement for this kind of genre.

2) what genre of writing makes you uncomfortable and why?

Just answered above (Bohut  bolti hoon 😆 ) Suspense because I feel I can never create enough suspense/excitement for this kind of genre.

3) is there a story which you have within you which can't be told no matter what? or do you think you may tell it in the future?

I have a story in my mind since a couple years but somehow never got to get it on paper... Maybe soon, you all will see it..

that's my set. enjoy the hot seat :) Thanks Mysti di, at least not 100 like Samyys! 😡😆
Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago