.:Ashi:. thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I dont know what's wrong with India's janta...in every show before they announced the "star of the week", everyone used to say CHANDANI! CHANDANI! CHANDANI!

but what happened today....sabina won????🀒 ok yeah so im happy for her...congo sabina😊...but i seriously think chandani should have won. She was there from the beginning, prettier, and she could act && dance. ALl the chandni fans know what i'm talking about. CHandni's the true winner and always will be.

In friday's epi, chandni was talking about Madhuri Dixit and she said that one day she would like to be like her. she wants people to say "ohh look that's chandani desai's parents." You all watch.....chandani will be on TV, whether she won or not. and she will be a HIT. she really deserved it. congo chandani.πŸ‘πŸ‘ dear, u made it this far, you can DEF. beat kareena, preity, and rani. Who knows maybe even Ash. I know u can do it.

GO CHANDNI!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejal2005 thumbnail
You just dont get it maybe your are blind she was fair an all she was lacking talent she got out of breath when dancing out of breath when talking so what do you expect but I do agree she was sweet girl just like pujaji said being sweet is not enough there you have it Sabina has the Zing the inner strength and she proved it over over again anyways good luck!
[QUOTE=sejal2005]You just dont get it maybe your are blind dear im just stating my opinion.she was fair an all she was lacking talent she got out of breath when dancing out of breath when talkingb/c she tried hard...when i dance i also get out of breath! so what do you expect i expect her to be out of breath...the way she dances is mindblowing. but I do agree she was sweet girl just like pujaji said being sweet is not enoughi know thats not, none of the actors or actresses in bollywood are sweet. they all have attitude (only a couple are sweet....) there you have itnope not really...still think she should have won.😊 Sabina has the Zing the inner strength and she proved it over over againthats why i said congo sabina.... anyways good luck![/QUOTE]
pooja07 thumbnail
yeah i think chandni should have one...everybody is saying she was not even good, which is definitely not true...she was the best, and yes good dancers are out of breath after dancing, and her performances are amazing, esp. dola re dola one

Originally posted by: pooja07

yeah i think chandni should have one...everybody is saying she was not even good, which is definitely not true...she was the best, and yes good dancers are out of breath after dancing, and her performances are amazing, esp. dola re dola one

i know...dola re dola dance was mindblowing....that girl can dance!πŸ˜ƒ
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Chandni very much and I wanted her to win. She is very very pretty. She has great future however she wasn't stronger than sabina. Even though I wanted her to win she certainly has weight issue and voice issue. Sabina on the other hand is not as preety as chandni but she is ready to go. I am sure chandni would improve on the negatives and will be seen on silver screen. I don't think piyush and sabina can do any other work until their Zee TV movies is realesed..which may be out by 2010 where as Chandni is ready to work. so don't feel bad she got lot of positive exposure.
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi_kuri36

I dont know what's wrong with India's janta...in every show before they announced the "star of the week", everyone used to say CHANDANI! CHANDANI! CHANDANI!

but what happened today....sabina won????🀒 ok yeah so im happy for her...congo sabina😊...but i seriously think chandani should have won. She was there from the beginning, prettier, and she could act && dance. ALl the chandni fans know what i'm talking about. CHandni's the true winner and always will be.

In friday's epi, chandni was talking about Madhuri Dixit and she said that one day she would like to be like her. she wants people to say "ohh look that's chandani desai's parents." You all watch.....chandani will be on TV, whether she won or not. and she will be a HIT. she really deserved it. congo chandani.πŸ‘πŸ‘ dear, u made it this far, you can DEF. beat kareena, preity, and rani. Who knows maybe even Ash. I know u can do it.

GO CHANDNI!πŸ˜ƒ

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just stole my words!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Chandni is the best and one day she will beat all of the actresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I am really happy that piyush won!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love chandni's dances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the acting scene that the showed in the finals with all for if them acting, chandni was the best in it!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘   I
didnt really see any expressions in sabina...

Originally posted by: Bansari7

I love chandni's dances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the acting scene that the showed in the finals with all for if them acting, chandni was the best in it!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘   I
didnt really see any expressions in sabina...

yeah sometimes i notice sabina doesnt sing while dancing........
pooja07 thumbnail
yeah chandni was singing while dancing, which made her performances great