Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

great topic Pari....i love shoppin😳

Are U one of the millions Shopacholics in the world?

yesss!....i love shopping...its become one of my best hobbies...πŸ˜ƒ

do u use shopping as a quick fix 4 the blues/sad?

never...shopping is more for fun than anything else...who doesn't like spending moneyπŸ˜‰

do you spend more than u can afford?

ummm....that hasn;t happened yet....but...i see it happening in a few yearsπŸ˜†...my parents never let me get the value of money....they always have some...πŸ˜ƒ 

Are some of ur purchases unused or hidden?

ummm....unused yes...hidden, nope...i always buy stuff that my parents would agree on me buying😳

If u see Sale do U buy the item whether u need it or not?

sometimes looking at the sale sign gets me crazy....an i HAVE to buy SOMETHING...wheather i need or notπŸ˜›

Would ur life be richer if u were shopping less?

well...its not like my parents have a money shortage or anything...but i think we would have a lil more money if i didn't shop soo muchπŸ˜›
Have ur attempts to change been unsuccessful?

definatly!...my new years resolution was shop less...but never workedπŸ˜†...the new years sales....😳

thnxx for the awsome questions, PariπŸ€—
~Rachna😳
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love shoppinnnn itz more like a hobbyyyy πŸ˜›
buttercup thumbnail
1-do u use shopping as a quick fix 4 the blues/sad?
nooo.. i jus wanna do shopping...

2-do you spend more than u can afford?
i always know how much im carryin with me..so i try to buy to tht limit..otherwise id get lectures when i come home...

3-Are some of ur purchases unused or hidden?
Loads and loaddddddddds..thts only cloths and shoes..are being unused... wht actually happens to the shoes are when i use them more they get untidy..so i prefer not using..

4-If u see Sale do U buy the item whether u need it or not?
Most times if i go to buy a bag..il come home w/ a bunch of shoes..when i go shopping most times i dun bring home wht i wanted..rather buy unwanted..

5- Would ur life be richer if u were shopping less?
dun think so...

6-Have ur attempts to change been unsuccessful?
no... πŸ˜›

but i think i used to shop more when i was in skool.. with my pocket money.. coz when pocket money is over again we go cry to mom..
but now i work.. so i shop a lot again.. but still my mom still gives me money to shop.. 😳
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome topic Pari.... πŸ‘

Shopping!

Are U one of the millions Shopacholics in the world?
For sure... πŸ˜† There is nothing I like more than shopping, whether its shopping for necessary stuff that I need, or for stuff I just want, regardless of anything or anyone...
 do u use shopping as a quick fix 4 the blues/sad?
Naaaah, Thats what I use food for! πŸ˜‰
Not necessarily... I am pretty tough when it comes to that, sometimes, if there is something I have to have, and I'm broke, I go back the next month and get it if its still there, if not, It's not a train smash.
 Are some of ur purchases unused or hidden?
Hidden, yes, I tend to have so much, I end up not using it because it ends up  at the back of my cupboard, etc. So, ever once in a while, I neaten my cupboard and bring stuff to the front πŸ˜†
If u see Sale do U buy the item whether u need it or not?
Depends on what it is, If I like the item, it will be used, whether I need it or not..
Probably! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Have ur attempts to change been unsuccessful?
No attempts... I enjoy shopping, its there to be enjoyed, I dont see it as an illness, not yet anyway! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (my fiance would probably have something to say about that...)πŸ˜†
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think most girls see it as some kind of professional sport πŸ˜†

personally i hate shopping get bored quite easily so hate it, when i go shopping i no what i want an where to get it from so its like a 5 min job
tklover thumbnail

Originally posted by: kal-el

i think most girls see it as some kind of professional sport πŸ˜†

personally i hate shopping get bored quite easily so hate it, when i go shopping i no what i want an where to get it from so its like a 5 min job

πŸ˜†maybe
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love this topic! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And I do love shopping. I do look for sales, but if I need something specific and its not on sale I will get it anyway if I find it. If I see a shoe I like and its comfortable, and affordable, I get it in two colors. Unfortunately, I can't resist a nice handbag and I prefer designers since the quality is usually better.
If I do need a pick-me-up I will sometimes make a very small purchase; very small. But I never buy anything major when my mood is bad; it will always come back to bite you on the butt. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And when your mood returns you'll say, "Why did I buy this?".
In closing to answer the original question, if I have plenty of money and time on my hands, shopping is neither a hobby nor an addiction; its my job!!! πŸ˜‰
music_rules thumbnail
do u use shopping as a quick fix 4 the blues/sad?
πŸ˜•
no never
Are some of ur purchases unused or hidden? nope i always make use of my things infact i buy things i only need...
If u see Sale do U buy the item whether u need it or not? yes Sales ....i have to because it never comes back....the SALE
no not really i don't shop like crazy i have a limit.......it's only a hobbie not an addiction yet...i see other girls OMG they can shop forever.....but why because your wasting your time..... 😊
Have ur attempts to change been unsuccessful? nope πŸ˜•
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woww i love dis topic πŸ˜† πŸ‘
Jia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Love the allergic part, Saba di! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And FINALLY have I found someone who like me doesn't like shopping warna most of the time when I say I dislike shopping, all the girls look at me as if I am an alien! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

haha, i hate shoping toooo!! i have to be forced to go shopping...n bribed w/ a movie/food or something to ensure i tag along w/ friends ...loll, i have like a time limit if i go w/ maa, 2 hours max...coz i get tired and really bored after that..my mom hates that, but she has to bear it otherwise i wont go!!πŸ˜†