Aashka Goradia has split with her bf

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
Aashka Goradia has split with her businessman boyfriend Hassan.The couple parted ways a fortnight ago. They were in a relationship for nearly five years, but in the last few months, things have not been hunky-dory.

According to an insider, Hassan did not even visit Aashka when she was admitted in the hospital last month after fainting on the sets of Sinndoor.

A source from the Sinndoor unit says, "The relationship did not end on an ugly note. They called it off mutually. But the entire unit of Sinndoor is aware that Aashka's relationship with Hassan is over; many of them have also been consoling her.

When it happened, Aashka was shattered; it was a big blow to her and it wasn't easy for her to overcome the trauma. But she is doing better now."

The source adds "Aashka doesn't want to spell out the details, but from what we know there's no trust in the relationship anymore.

They decided that it was better for them to say goodbye than quarrel every single day."

When we asked Aashka about her break-up, there was a long silence at the other end. After a few seconds, she said, "I care a f***. I don't feel it's important for me to answer this question."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
tooo bad i didnt know she had a bf 😕