short summary of latest happenings

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

hi all

I am sorry about the irregularilty of the written updates but we are trying to get it sorted.

I have just managed to give you a very brief description of the happenings without reasons how it happened  i am sorry i don't know details as even i have not managed to watch it full

• harman somehow meets with an accidents (falls from a building) and losses his eye sight (he went there as someone called saying muskan got kidnapped and there all this happened it was somehow done by shivam on kat's saying😡and nupur knows about it)
  • all are sad about it but happy that harman is alive
  • abhi is now a witness of police and have accepted all his crimes and gave statement against katrina and soni. so arjun is happy with him and abhi is now freed by court and comes back home
  • however kesar is not happy with abhi (probably because she learnt that abhi was wrong)
  • abhi tells that i'll try toget your vishwas and says till you are not satisfied that your son is now a good person do not forgive me
  • but she doesn't listen to him and ignores abhi
  • arjun warns abhi that kat and soni might attack you as you gave statement against them
  • kat decides ot punish abhi for double crossing kat
  • kk tells khushali about harman's condition
  • nupur's sees haman's condition and harman says some emotional things which makes nupur cry
  • nupur calls kat and shouts at her and blames her and asks her why did she send shivam there for the work and shivam tried to kill harman and nupur realises that she (npur) did a wrong thing by siding kat and trying to kill kesar (very early huh😡) and tells this to kat
  • khwaish hears all the conversation of her mom and nupur sees khwaish
  • kesar blames herslf for haman's condition as she called haman there but haru says its not so
  • arjun comes to take haru's statement and haru says that he went to 5th floor as per the kidnapper and was searching for kidnapper when someone hit him from back and he(haru) went black and then someone pushed him down. thus arjun realises that someone tried to kill haru
  • khwaish qestions nupur about it and goes to tell everyone about nupur's truth when nupur tries to stop her but she doesn't.

Precap

arjun and all are thinking who tried ot kill you and khwaish comes and says i know who it is all including nupur are shocked

this update is till 7th of march 2007. I will try to update the later episodes after wards😉

-Pari😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugunna thumbnail
thanks pari u cleared all my doubts,actually i was following only written updates so i missed alot 👏 👏
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sugunna

thanks pari u cleared all my doubts,actually i was following only written updates so i missed alot 👏 👏

ohh i understand as i was keeping in touch only through written updates as well so even i missed alot but just thought to catch up and help members like me😉 i am glad it helped you😊

-Pari😳

hivyazy thumbnail
thank u..missed ur updates..xx