dhabi_84 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Dilip Khanna: A loving and devoted father to his kids. Is one of the most richest man in Delhi and owns Khanna Industries

Karthik Khanna: Eldest child who helps his father with the business. A loving brother, father, and husband. But he is always busy and doesn't have much time for his wife and child. Unless he is on vacation.

Misthy Khanna: She is a devoted mother,wife, and the ideal daughter- in- law to the kanna house. Is like a daughter to a Dilip. Takes care of the house now because she had sahil.

Angad Khanna: Just finished his studies abroad. He doesn't have much aptitude for business becuase he is young. Carefree and likes to hangout with friends.

Sahil Khanna: Jaan of the family. Only 8. But full of questions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhabi_84 thumbnail
let me know if i should continue or not
lovefaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice intro
i think you should continue
can't wait for the first part
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome i would love to read vivah A-K style, thatll be soooo sweet!!!! P,s do cont ๐Ÿ˜ณ
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great intro i luved vivah can't wait to read in a-k style ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
dhabi_84 thumbnail
Suryabhan Sharma: Is a devoted father and husband. Very religious and respected man in chandni chok (sorry for sp). Has a soft side for his eldest daughter kripa

Gayatri Sharma: A loving mother to her daughter aaliya but very ill to Kripa. Because she isn't her own and is jealous of her beauty

Aaliya Sharma: Two years youngers than kripa and is very bubbly in nature. She is currently in college. And she loves her sister very much and doesn't like to hear bad things about her from her mom

Kripa Sharma: The eldest daughter of the house. Her parenmts died in a plane crash when she was little and her chacha took her in and treated her like her own. She doing studing to be an accountant and has dreams that one day someone will love her just as much as her chacha hasSuryabhan Sharma: Is a devoted father and husband. Very religious and respected man in chandni chok (sorry for sp). Has a soft side for his eldest daughter kripaSuryabhan Sharma: Is a devoted father and husband. Very religious and respected man in chandni chok (sorry for sp). Has a soft side for his eldest daughter kripa
dhabi_84 thumbnail
sorry guys it sort of messed up when i tried to upload it
dhabi_84 thumbnail
Suryabhan Sharma: Is a devoted father and husband. Very religious and respected man in chandni chok (sorry for sp). Has a soft side for his eldest daughter kripa
dhabi_84 thumbnail

Gayatri Sharma: A loving mother to her daughter aaliya but very ill to Kripa. Because she isn't her own and is jealous of her beauty

Aaliya Sharma: Two years youngers than kripa and is very bubbly in nature. She is currently in college. And she loves her sister very much and doesn't like to hear bad things about her from her mom

Kripa Sharma: The eldest daughter of the house. Her parenmts died in a plane crash when she was little and her chacha took her in and treated her like her own. She doing studing to be an accountant and has dreams that one day someone will love her just as much as her chacha has
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice into can't wait for the first part ๐Ÿ˜Š