CID Forum Thumbnail CID

2nd Discussion: CID in Another 10 Years

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Thank you all for participating in our first disscusion of the week. We really appreciate it.

Time for a new one. 😃

CID has recently completed 10 years. It has transformed and progressed itself over the years, be it tech wise or case wise.

My question to you is:

What will CID look like or be in another 10 years time? Do state why you think that way.

Can't wait to read your answers.

Sincerely,

IF CID Dev. Team 😃

Edited by Belle1989 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice discussion. 👏👏

uuumm. I think that in other 10 year CID will remain inshallah. And I think Abhijeet will be ACP by that time. 😊 I tink this is because maybe ACP Prahumay will retire (But really don't want this to happen). Hope he stays.
Some new officers will join CID, but old is gold.
This is what I think but certainly don't want ACP to leave or sanybody else, like DAY anf Abhijeet. Those three are my fav. and coz of them I still watch CID. 😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 17 years ago
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To me, CID in ten years will be awesome. It will be really high-tech and there will be two ACPs: Abhijeet and Daya.

CID Praduyman will be there but he will only assist in really hard cases!

I will always watch CID!
tushibushi thumbnail
it would be nice to have an intelligent and selfless person like Abhijeet taking over as ACP
No need for Acp Pradyuman to leave he can be promoted as Dcp or officer on sp duty
mohnik thumbnail
i do hope the show continues for a long time. i really like it! 😊
sands1 thumbnail
I think it will be better as it has been for the past 10 years and no major changes are supposed to take place, may be justa change in their cader. But if they are going to bring up the new cases with new climax then it may be more and more interesting. Now they are ending up with the same routine dialogues I wish in the coming years they should think some thing new. And the same old permanent team should continue no other new faces.
~*Ria*~ thumbnail
I say... first and foremost, it'll still be on air and rocking 😉 👏 . If from my childhood to teenage it can continue without slipping even once, I won't be surprised if it continued successfully 10 years more. The changes are just a part to keep the new generations also hooked to the show (tech changes, etc). However I dont think there will be much of a change in it besides some more technological advances in the procedure of solving cases.:)
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm...do u think they are going to change some of the actors in another ten years?
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I think CID and CID SB will be as awesome as they are now, if not more...but most likely some of the actors (and probably characters) will change. I just hope Daya from CID and ACP Ajatshatru and Samar from CID SB do not leave the show because they are my favorites!
sherlock_holmes thumbnail
In next 10 years cid is gonna beat all saas-bahu shows n become d no1 show. Acp Pradhyuman wil remain bcoz without him cid is definetly not complete,Personally i feel he is the jaan of the show.He simply rocks.