Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Rumi Thanks for a horrible shocking episode.

I am tears. I dont know what to say.

They have lost it.

razinah_mirza thumbnail
omg cant beleive it!i bet there r gonna problems with armaan n jassi n then suddenly she is gonna faint n get pregnant! wat do u guys think? n i thought this drama is gonna be over in may/june.y r they making it so long damn it!😡
sukh thumbnail

Rumi Thanks for a horrible shocking episode.

I am tears. I dont know what to say.

They have lost it.

i feel like damm T & D😡

blughost91 thumbnail
Thanx for the update! OMG what is happening! This show is losing it's touch! It's already lost it when Jassi and Armann hooked up....
4cam thumbnail

Hey, thanks a bunch.

😆

jasmin thumbnail
Armaan and Jassi already slept together?  I'm sorry, i only get to watch on video's so I'm behind.

Also, does anyone else think that this sexual harrassment thing is Rhea's way of getting to a higher position (a la Jassi?) or is it the guy she wants?

Finally, why oh why was Jassi holding another man's hands?  Why would she put herself in that position?  I swear, this whole "star crossed lovers" thing is becoming completely ridiculous, after all that they've been through, they're completely ignorant to the motives of others and have a new problem evry two minutes.  And nothings happened to Mallika yet, and no one's suspicious?!!!!!
princessno.1 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Rumi!
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks, Rumi, for the update.

Stupid show is getting stupider by sec!!! Does T&D realize that deviating from BLF is costing them so much????

I think Rhea is going with Mallika's stupid idea with the hope of getting Armaan ?????

princessno.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmin

Armaan and Jassi already slept together?  I'm sorry, i only get to watch on video's so I'm behind.

Also, does anyone else think that this sexual harrassment thing is Rhea's way of getting to a higher position (a la Jassi?) or is it the guy she wants?

Finally, why oh why was Jassi holding another man's hands?  Why would she put herself in that position?  I swear, this whole "star crossed lovers" thing is becoming completely ridiculous, after all that they've been through, they're completely ignorant to the motives of others and have a new problem evry two minutes.  And nothings happened to Mallika yet, and no one's suspicious?!!!!!

Hi, Jassi-Armaan have not slept together, I think that news was just a rumor. 

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the update !!!