DOTW-Eklavya=Ansh?; Lakshya-KT

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Welcome Everyone!
I'm back again..with the DOTW.

Before we start to discuss, I'd appreciate it if more people participate in this discussion. You dont HAVE to answer the questions, but at least discuss about what was shown that week or future conflicts.😊

This week of Kyunki.. marked the jodi Lakshya😳 and KT to FINALLY get engaged. Tulsi came in time and told everyone that the engagement can't take place. Eklavya was mad on the other hand and told KT that he will seek for revenge for all the embarassement that was caused to him that day.

Soo, based on what happend this week, here are a couple questions for you all to answer.  (again, you dont HAVE to answer these..but just try to discuss at least)

1. As we have maybe realized, Eklavya is walking down the path his father took. Do you think he'll be less, as bad, or WORSE than Ansh?
  2. Will KT and Lakshya's😳 relationship last until marraige, or will Ekta break this..as she's done to others?
  3. As we've read in a article, do you really think Mayank is going to rape someone? If so, who?
Please avoide bashing stars and members-because of them stating their opinion.

Ok, that's enough from me right now.

Love,
Kyunki... Dev. Team and SwetaπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupi b thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As we have maybe realized, Eklavya is walking down the path his father took. Do you think he'll be less, as bad, or WORSE than Ansh? Will KT and Lakshya's😳 relationship last until marraige, or will Ekta break this..as she's done to others?
  1. As we've read in a article, do you really think Mayank is going to rape someone? If so, who?

I really dont think that eklavya will be as bad as Ansh that was a little extreme. Right now eku is just confused and hurt all the ppl he believed in for so long turned out to be lying to him, so it was a big blow for him as it would be for anyone else. And also the fact that he lost his love to his brother is just adding salt to his wounds, right now he is in just a emotional state so mabye he will become more closed off and rebelish (i dont know lol) but definently not as bad as Ansh

I think well since its been leaked he is going to rape someone but hopefully not KT but there isnt really any other choice its either her or one of the girls who are related to him so that would be just sickk!! not that rape isnt. I really hope that this rape sequence doesnt occur its absoltly sickining and is going to completely change the house and the story forever. If kt does get raped and pregnant (highly likely cause in ektas world all u need is one time) then its not only going to affect her relationship right now with laksh but we all now tulsi is going to interven and someone is going to be forcefully married. All they are doing right now is going back to the old story line with Nands so i hope since the twist was leaked they will change it!

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: svh2010

1. As we have maybe realized, Eklavya is walking down the path his father took. Do you think he'll be less, as bad, or WORSE than Ansh?

I think the whole "Eklavya is turning evill" bullcrap is being shown just to throw the viewers into a tizzy, so they (KYUNKI TEAM) can milk the Mayank-the-rapist story to the hilt... They want us to to keep wondering, "Did Eklavya do it!?!? Is he just like his father??!" 😲

From yesterday's episode, we realise that yes, Eklvya has got a lot more negativity compared to his usual pious, holy self... But it's nowhere near the evil-ness exhibited by Ansh... Eklavya is just a little bitter at the turn of events... Disillusioned and broken... But not evil.

2. Will KT and Lakshya's😳 relationship last until marraige, or will Ekta break this..as she's done to others?

Hahahaha... You're pulling at my leg? πŸ˜† Arent you? Arent you? Oh, you're not? πŸ˜• You mean that was a serious question?!!?  Oh. 😳

Lol, Dont know... I hope he still does marry her even after she gets raped... But who knows, she might be forced to marry her rapist coz she got pregnant or something...

Isn't it AMAZING, how the rapists know the exact date when the woman is ovulating and they rape her just then? I mean, it's a miracle!!!! Every time. Every single time. Every rape ends in pregnancy in the serials. HOW DO THESE MIRACLE MEN DO IT?!!?!?? Stay tuned for my documentry on how "serial"  rapists time themselves, same time, same place, next week! πŸ˜‰

3.As we've read in a article, do you really think Mayank is going to rape someone? If so, who?

First of all,  he has the mental capacity of a 12 year old. I really dont get how he can rape someone ? Or am i mistaken in some way?  I just dont get it.

And of course it's gonna be KT.  The woman is another Tulsi in the making, never has a minute of happiness in her  life...  WHo else but poor KT  will  get the horrid stain on her forehead...

God, this is gonna be like KZK in the whole Sharad raped Mukti  phase... Who's the culprit, whos the culprit, everyone's asking... When the stupid "mentally challenged" git 🀒🀒🀒 is standing right in front of them, acting all innocent. 

Edited by darkness_123 - 17 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As we have maybe realized, Eklavya is walking down the path his father took. Do you think he'll be less, as bad, or WORSE than Ansh?

Nah, he won't be as bad as Ansh. But everyone will suspect him when KT gets raped, due to his reaction to Lakshya & KT's engagement....especially his words to KT: "I'll make you pay for it....very soon."

Will KT and Lakshya's relationship last until marraige, or will Ekta break this..as she's done to others?

I think all of us know the answer to that... 😭😭😭

As we've read in a article, do you really think Mayank is going to rape someone? If so, who?

Unfortunately, he'll rape KT...the rest of the girls are his cousins. I can't believe it .... Mayank of all people is going to be a rapist! How can a mentally challenged person rape someone? πŸ˜•

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darkness_123

God, this is gonna be like KZK in the whole Sharad raped Mukti  phase... Who's the culprit, whos the culprit, everyone's asking... When the stupid "mentally challenged" git 🀒🀒🀒 is standing right in front of them, acting all innocent. 

Ugh! Don't even remind me...I am so not ready to sit through another rape track. The Sharad-Mukti one was horrible. Everyone kept wondering who her rapist was, while Sharad stood there looking all innocent and perfect. That story lasted for three whole months...I had stopped watching KZK during those days. But one thing is for sure -- Lakshya will be a thousand times more supportive of KT than Prem was of Mukti back then. I still feel like smacking him for deliberately supporting the rapist instead of the victim! 😑

lonestar thumbnail
I agree with you all. It is a bit difficult to answer these questions because i am looking forward to the future of Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't think that Eku is going to be bad. He's soo sweet and I don't think he's the stalker either. And even if he does turn negetive, I think it'll only be for a while...then he'll come back to his senses. =]

Well..I am not too sure about this one. If it was up to me. KT would never have started out being with Lakshya. I would have found a better girl for him!😳

3.As we've read in a article, do you really think Mayank is going to rape someone? If so, who?

Um...I don't think Mayank is going to rape anyone. He is a mentally challenged person and it is way to rare for someone with his problem to rape someone. How can such a thing come into his head? If Ekta or the creative team was to show this, then they have really lost thier mind.

If he was to rape someone ...if....which I really doubt he is going to, I'd say KT....like everyone else. Or it could be Saniya,lol. Maybe stranger too.

Notice how in the article, he sais " unknowingly...." I don't know exactly what he meant by that but maybe that he really doesn't rape someone and just gets accused, or he doesn't realise he is raping her.

Whatever the case, I don't think he'll ententionally rape anyone.

miileerox4eva thumbnail
yaar wohi saab hona hai joh kzk main hua tha wen mukti got raped, the shiw went all deoressed adn broign, and wen erson finds out who it is they send weeks tryuing to proove theyre right 😭
i dont want that to happen in kyunki 🀒
also i think eklavya will go a bit on the negative sida but he wont do ivl like his dada. eku is nice in his heart hes just been hurt.
will come back soon πŸ˜‰
gupreet thumbnail
I think he will be worser than Anch because i loved kt and kt loves lakshey and she wants to marry lakshey and thats wut happend to karan helost nandani and anch married her and thats wut eklavya might do
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. i don't think Eklavya will turn bad.
2. i think kt and lakshya's relationship will last, because they r da next mihir and tulsi. so they have to get married for that.
3. i think manaynk will try to rape kt because that shadow was looking like him and when he will try to do that eklavy will save kt.