It’s HOLIDAY time! Malaika Arora Khan

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
MY KIND OF WEEKEND

It's HOLIDAY time! Malaika Arora Khan

When I am not working, I pack my bags and take off with my family and sister Amrita out side the country. I like exploring new places. Singapore is my most favoured destination. I am quite adventurous by nature unlike my husband Arbaaz and enjoy the thrill of bungee jumping. I am also into gizmos and like trying my hand at videogames. Holidays are the times when I get to pamper myself, so I indulge in my passion like a chocolate spa and a massage. Nothing is more rejuvenating than that! Because of the hectic work schedule I don't get time for my son Arhaan, so I ensure I make up for all the lost time when I am at home. It's fun when he's around! I also love going for romantic can dlelit dinners with Arbaaz. Even after so many years of marriage, we haven't lost the charm of being a couple. Touchwood! I am a shopaholic who loves to buy stuff — for my family, friends and myself, of course! Partying also tops my agenda, sometimes. For me, a perfect weekend is when I can just chill out with friends... burning the dance floor.

— As told to Sidhi Chadha