rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Friends....😉

Do you guys think that Arprita needs a new look? Or do you prefer her look right now? I liked Vedica's style of sari's, makeup..i think Arprita needs a modern look...her look is way too simple..what do u think?😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vineeshaa thumbnail
Arpita has a lousy look. She looks kinda wierd. She really needs a makeover.Plz Plz it is necessary now.
punjabi girl thumbnail
I think she should let her hair open, wear silky sarees. She does dress alittle too simple for a rich family. THis would be a great time for her to get a makeover.
chikoo thumbnail
Above all, she should get rid of her polka dots. Those are repulsive 🤢
*~*Neelam*~* thumbnail
same same! i think she should get rid of those spots things on her face, leave her hair over, slap some makeup on and get some REALLY NICE saaris to wear! you know, like blining one with diamonds and that! lmao! 😆
pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
She looks so old Fashion yaar!!! Makeover needed... Stop looking like a nun 😛
eeyore007 thumbnail
i actually thought it was part of the story line at first and then she would gradually change but nothing of the sort happened but she really does need some new blouses i swear if i have 2 c those flowery blouses again 😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guyz i think its part of the story.. MISS VILLAGE GIRL MARRIES MR RICHIE RICH AND THEY SOME HOW FALL IN LOVE AFTER RICHIE FORGETS HIS EX!!!!!!    catchin on.. lolz

(jkz)
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yea but it has been a while since Village girl has been married to a richi rich and needs stlye change soon 😆 😃
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree! she needs a makeover but i like her dots. there rajistani style! love the dots! but needs to let her hair loose