~~**Panchi Bora Fanclub**~~

rajeevlicious thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

She is sweet...........

She is cute.........

She is adorable......

She is none other than Panchi Bora

Her giggles give away her excitement. For, it is no short of a dream-come-true for her.

Panchi Bora, who got her big break under the Balaji Telefilms' banner after winning a talent hunt, found yet another offer for a lead role from the well-known production house too good to be true. More than a year after featuring in Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi, the first ever soap to be aired on MTV, Panchi has now bagged the role of Praachi in Ekta Kapoor's brand new soap, Kayamath.

Born in Assam, Panchi also calls Pune her home because she studies at Fergusson College.This army brat was chosen out of hundreds of aspirants when she was in the second year of college by Balaji and MTV's star hunt and selected to play the lead in the music channel's first soap venture Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi.The show had an offbeat story, a youth centric feel and was expected to jumpstart Panchi's career and launch her as MTV's first soap star.

A bit about Panchi's Telegraphy....

1} Kitni Mast hai Zindagi {2003}

2) Kayamath {2007}

Awards:-

Panchi's recently bagged the award for the favourate naya sadasya at the Star Parivaar Awards 2007

Siggy for fanclub 

Come and be a part of Panchi's world!!!

~~ Members ~~

starbellz_21

ruksaar_khan

krazy_khyati

fudge_brownie0

YOOUSHA

wadhwaniki

sweet @s candy

natasha20072008

KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA

laksh_kt

cheri

Chakde_srk

night_girl242

CINDRELLA

mz.jess

~~Kareema~~

~*atia*~

lil-lhasa.x

sakeena

vasantha_rao07

divyachandresh

raz707

babii.girl

MURALIDHARAN99

(thanks to Nats and Kashish for those beautiful siggies)

Edited by starbellz_21 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazy_khyati thumbnail
Hey di!!! I'm glad to be the first member!!!! 😳
rajeevlicious thumbnail
hey khyati dear, welcome to the fc 🤗
im so glad that u r the first member 😳
fudge_brownie0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And im the second member!! 😛
              _-Sana
rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: fudge_brownie0

And im the second member!! 😛
              _-Sana

welcome to the fc dear 🤗

rajeevlicious thumbnail
hey ruku, welcome to d fc dear 😊
ruksaar_khan thumbnail
Twice lucky!
An Ekta Kapoor find, Panchi Bora stars in a lead role in Balaji Telefilms' 'Kayamath'

PROMISING FUTURE Panchi Bora is shooting 12 hours a day these days to keep the soap rolling
Her giggles give away her excitement. For, it is no short of a dream-come-true for her. Panchi Bora, who got her big break under the Balaji Telefilms' banner after winning a talent hunt, found yet another offer for a lead role from the well-known production house too good to be true. More than a year after featuring in Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi, the first ever soap to be aired on MTV, Panchi has now bagged the role of Praachi in Ekta Kapoor's brand new soap, Kayamath, to be aired on Star Plus from next week. Supportive parents "I am really thrilled. Though I am in the second year of my BA from Ferguson College in Pune, I couldn't refuse this offer as it was too good," says Panchi. All of 21, Panchi, after featuring in Kitni Mast... as Ananya, received several advertisement offers before she decided to take a break from work to finish her studies. But it has to wait for sometime now, and her parents, she says, are not complaining. "My parents have always supported me in this. Even my guru, who lives in Vasishtha Ashram near Guwahati, has asked me to go ahead with it," she says. Though originally from Assam, her father, after serving the Army for many years, settled down in Pune. Talking about her role in Kayamath, Panchi says, "Praachi is a simple girl, very shy and attached to her family. She is someone who believes in fairy tale romances and awaits her Prince Charming. She is unlike me in real life but I have learnt a lot about such people by observing my sister who is very much like Praachi." A Monday-to-Thursday soap, Kayamath will be slotted at 11 p.m., replacing Kahin Toh Hoga.

"Ekta herself is on the sets, telling us what is expected of each one of us," says Panchi, who is shooting 12 hours a day these days to keep the daily rolling. Though she has nothing else in her kitty yet, the actress with high cheekbones and a beautiful smile is hopeful that Kayamath will give the right push to her career.

ruksaar_khan thumbnail
i just found out this article 😊
ruksaar_khan thumbnail
i just saw yesterday's episode of kayamth n panchi was lookng really very pretty..., i like her acting too! 😳 😳
i hvnt seen her first serial, can anybody pls tell me sumthing bout her first serial... 😊
rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: YOOUSHA

well count me as her fan

hey welcome to the fc dear... 🤗

hv a grt time n be active ha 😉