Rajat Tokas hurt on the sets

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
Rajat Tokas hurt on the sets

Rajat Tokas who plays the young Prithviraj in the serial Prithviraj Chauhan was wounded while shooting a fight sequence in Baroda.

The 16-year-old boy, who shoots for 20 to 22 hours according to his father, shot till 2 AM, despite the one and a half inches deep gash. It was only later in the morning that he could go to the doctor for a tetanus shot.

The current track of the serial Prithviraj Chauhan is that there is rift between the rulers of Kanauj and Ajmer. As the story goes Prithvi's maternal grandfather wants to crown him as the king of Delhi, but the Kanauj King Jaichand is against this proposal. On the other hand is the wicked king Bhimdev (Chetan Hansraj) of Gujarat who is preparing to fight against King Someshwar, Prithvi's father It was while performing the action sequence that Prithvi (Rajat Tokas) got wounded last night.

Says Rajveer Tokas, Rajat's dad, "While doing the war sequence, his left leg was hurt badly, the cut is one and half inch long and it is a deep wound. This morning the doctors gave him Tetanous injection. He shoots daily for about 20 to 22 hours. He sleeps merely for about an hour."

Does Rajat perform his own stunts?
"Yes for this serial he has learnt sword-fighting and karate. They just give him the basic idea of the fight-scene and everything else he does on his own. While performing one fight scene he had broken an ankle, but the shooting went on. Even now when he is wounded, his leg is all swollen up but still Rajat is shooting because he is the main character of the serial."

In this non-stop shooting, it must be difficult to go to the doctor too, "Yes", says his father, but they are giving Rajat medical help as the doctors are available on the sets."

We spoke to the producer Moti Sagar about Angad Bedi's entry as the adult Prithviraj in the serial. He replied, "We have not yet started shooting with Angad Bedi, as upto July the viewers will get to see Rajat Tokas as Prithviraj Chauhan."

And about his injuries on the sets? He replied, "We have doctors on the spot so there are no worries."

http://www.indya.com/news/rajat_tokas.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritical_kritix thumbnail
oh my!!!!!! that's like a brave chauhan. he forgot all his sorrows an' went on thinking about his character. well done rajat. an' get well soon 😃
avtab thumbnail
thanks a lot 4 the info. He is really a hardworker. I hope he gets well soon
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
hey, i feel this is a little hyped up. No one can continously work for 22 hrs daily. And i cldn't believe that even with a swollen ankle the directors made him work. 😡
Are they trying to project directors as villians and rajat as some super hero?
pooja sahu thumbnail
ur dam hard working yaar 😛 ..............IT MELTS MY HEART EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT YOU................. YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME 😛 plz take good care of u 😛
gosh thumbnail

my love..........
u r sooooooooooooooooo
brave rajat.........
i have proud on uuuuuuuuuu

" Get Well Soon " my sweety pie

U R VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVery  Hardworking

I Love U More Then Before Now

first it was just 100%

now 100000000000000000000000000%

Edited by gosh - 17 years ago
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Thats sad, hope he gets well soon
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god this is really bad.he just a liitle kid and doing such a great job as prithvi raj chuahan irrespective of his health and wound.i think the producers are behaving inhuman they must give him 2-3 days rest and shoot something else with sanyogita and other ppl and in story they would have shown that he had gone on a mission alone for his dad's safety which is now his wholesloe priority.GOD HELP CUTIE RAJAT.
Noooooooo!!....my dearest Rajat 😭 😭 .....hope you get well soon...maannnn datzz was a great news 😃 ..now dat he shoots till July 👏....wwwoww....great..n thxx verrrrry muccchh dear Shreya........for this news.Yippe!he too noes karate 😎..like me.....I feel so sorry for him......hope he recovers quickly 😊 ..............."Get well soon" 👍🏼 my dear friend............
kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh Rajat... He issuch a sweetheart 😳 well done Rajat 👏 keep it up ..n Get well soon 😊