February 28th Update

radha_8 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I am sorry, I wasn't able to watch the episodes of monday and tuesday , neither did i came online coz I was at the university orientation. I am sorry again....I will post a brief update for Mon and Tues after watching the episodes online......btw, here is 2day's episode.

The accident occurs and both Mannu & Kabbir are shocked. Mannu gets out of the car. The guy is still not dead but is all in blood. Kabir tries to get her back in the car so that they can leave before anybody sees them. Mannu insists to get the guy to the hospital. He says u stay here and go to jail, I am leaving. He tries the car but the car doesn't work. So, he runs away from there leaving Mannu and the guy behind. Noyanika carefully gets up from the bed at night and packs her bag. She changes..... Noyanika is worried and lonely on the road. She sees a taxi coming, stops the car and plaeds the guy in the car to help her get this guy to the hospital before he dies. Dr. Milind is sleeping and dreams abt Sharda(his wife) telling him what is he doing here. He doesn't deserve to be here. She says that u left us and now u came back. She adds that the kids don't know what u did to me and why you really left. You left because u thought that i was having an affair eith someone. Dr. Milind wakes up saying I am sorry, Sharda, I am sorry... Noyanika sneaks out of the house with her bag and says bye bye to the house. Mannu reaches the hospital with the guy. The doctor says tht the guy is very serious but before that we have to inform the police. She says ok, go ahead. Kabir reaches home and packs his bags and thinks that for humanity, Mannu will get both of us in jail and she might also take an advantage of thi and give the police his name. He adds that until then he will have to hide somewhere. Kunal is packing and Shubangi is watching him. She looks angry. She says is she a nice and big giver that she is doing so much for you. She is taking u free to ooty and she is taking care of everything. Kunal gets very irritated. He says don't look at everybody suspiciously. Then, he says i am sorry, I know u love me a lot and u must trust me. He says i will come to u always no matter what. She asks him abt the jacket. He says yeah, i lied to u. Kamini gave me the jacket. He says until u don't smile, I won't leave.
  • The police is asking Mannu what happened. She tells him the whole thing. The police man says you guy party and do all this stuff. Mannu gets angry. He asks him who was with u and who was driving the car. Mannu thinks that i i tell them that it is Kabir, they will arrest him write not. She say I was driving.......(aaaawwww😭). He asks for her license. She says he doesn't have it. The policeman says that tonight u have to spen in the jail.........ends on her face........

Edited by seeragurl07 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_8 thumbnail
51 views, no replies.........neither thnxxxxx 😭
deepika_15 thumbnail
thanks for the update... 😛
faryalchoudry thumbnail
thanks for the update. I appreciate it.
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for your update. Please update us regularly and early as we rely on updates only.
Guju Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeragurl07

51 views, no replies.........neither thnxxxxx 😭

Don't cry. Thank u sooo much 4 the update
haveli_63 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u seera i only read the updates