Coming Future....

Chori_Chori thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Prediction.......

Prachi is NOT Inder-Premvada's daughter.......She is someone else's daughther.......It was obvious from yesterday's episode that Prachi was probably given birth by someone else (might be Inder's second wife or something like that) and Premvada was not told about this. Only Inder's mom and probably Inder know about it..........

I think what will happen is that after the Varun episodes are over, the track of Pranchi's real mother/parents will begin.

I guess Anita will play a negative character like Eijaz........I think she will be Varun's darling..... 😡 😡 😡.......... While Sanjeeda/Shabbir might play sister/brother of Pranchi......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyanjali4eva thumbnail
probably.....
but i bet anita will be in a negative role which will be fun... 😆
qym5117 thumbnail
first of all the lady's name is premlata and inder had an affair and have a daughter (younger than prachi)/
this story will expose after inder's death which will come soon BUT prachi is inder and premlata's daughter dont worry.
thanks.
*~Bianca~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: qym5117

first of all the lady's name is premlata and inder had an affair and have a daughter (younger than prachi)/
this story will expose after inder's death which will come soon BUT prachi is inder and premlata's daughter dont worry.
thanks.

whoa.. how do you know all this!! when i saw that scene... i was thinking the same whole thing about prachi being adopted and all!!

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Right here:

Kayamath is a story about changing relationships and of everlasting Love.

Concept & Story: Kayamath is a story about changing relationships and of everlasting Love.

Kayamath's story centers around Praachi - a simple girl with dreams in her eyes. Praachi believes in fairy tale romances and awaits her Prince Charming. In a world full of smart, confident and intelligent women Praachi comes across as a vulnerable and docile character.

She is a young sheltered girl who has never seen any struggle in her life. Praachi draws her strength from her father Inder Goenka and her childhood sweetheart Neev and is completely dependent on them.

Praachi and Neev are childhood friends, they love each other, but don't know about each other's feelings.

Praachi's life is completely transformed when on the day she is to get married to Neev, her father dies. As if the death of her father wasn't enough to shatter her dreams, she also learns of her father's illegitimate relationship with another woman and his other daughter Ayesha.

Circumstances change her life. The show is about Praachi's love and her life. Her life where she losses her most loved ones and her sacrifice for her loved ones...

_____

see, Prachi is Premlata's and Inder's daughter. the secret is that Inder had an illegimate affair w/ another woman and they're daughter is PROBABLY going to be negative.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
now the million dollar question...who is inder 2nd daughter sanjeeda or anita
Chori_Chori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

now the million dollar question...who is inder 2nd daughter sanjeeda or anita

I think its Sanjeeda.........It can't be Anita because as far as I heard she is doing a cameo and Sanjeeda is in the show for sure.....
Chori_Chori thumbnail

Originally posted by: svh2010

Right here:

Kayamath is a story about changing relationships and of everlasting Love.

Concept & Story: Kayamath is a story about changing relationships and of everlasting Love.Kayamath's
story centers around Praachi - a simple girl with dreams in her eyes.
Praachi believes in fairy tale romances and awaits her Prince Charming.
In a world full of smart, confident and intelligent women Praachi comes
across as a vulnerable and docile character.She is a young
sheltered girl who has never seen any struggle in her life. Praachi
draws her strength from her father Inder Goenka and her childhood
sweetheart Neev and is completely dependent on them.Praachi and Neev are childhood friends, they love each other, but don't know about each other's feelings.Praachi's
life is completely transformed when on the day she is to get married to
Neev, her father dies. As if the death of her father wasn't enough to
shatter her dreams, she also learns of her father's illegitimate
relationship with another woman and his other daughter Ayesha.Circumstances
change her life. The show is about Praachi's love and her life. Her
life where she losses her most loved ones and her sacrifice for her
loved ones...

_____see, Prachi is Premlata's and Inder's daughter. the secret is that Inder had an illegimate affair w/ another woman and they're daughter is PROBABLY going to be negative.

Thank you.......