Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

varun is a very cute name

but varun - tarun .. could she NOT think of a different name.. that doesn't rhyme wit my no. 2 enemy😑

Edited by nyzbabigyal - 17 years ago
555W59 thumbnail
Thanks MT for the update. Have aliens taken over creative duties...i am not complaining.

BTW MT, how bad do the doubles look today. I felt the ice cream scene on wed was ok but yesterday was jarring with the doubles.

when are HSC exams over? it feels like it have been going on for weeks πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks again

meghna
young_babygirl thumbnail

A party like usual!πŸ˜†Ufff..... Now I am used to it, how can they really do that, soon they will get bankrupted because of the parties....πŸ˜‰Why was it Bani's dream!πŸ˜­πŸ˜›Thanks again MT for the great update as usual!😊

Kritu😳

mistletoe thumbnail

😳

Originally posted by: m3ghna

Thanks MT for the update. Have aliens taken over creative duties...i am not complaining.

BTW MT, how bad do the doubles look today. I felt the ice cream scene on wed was ok but yesterday was jarring with the doubles.

when are HSC exams over? it feels like it have been going on for weeks πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks again

meghna

Meg,

Today's scenes were so cute that I really didn't care for the Body Double Thing at all! Plus RK looked YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!

You get my point, right?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I loved JW's mock jealousy over Bani choosing the name Varun cause she used to like a boy in Mount Abu with the same name! How cute can this guy get?😳

Love,

MT

young_babygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nyzbabigyal

varun is a very cute name

but varun - tarun .. could she NOT think of a different name.. that doesn't rhyme wit my no. 2 enemy😑

If Bani introduces Varun to someone, they will think that the baby is Tarun's!🀒 πŸ˜†And that I wouldn't like, some name starting from J would be good!😊

Kritu😳

Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: fsam

Harveen if it was hormones it she wouldn't just be dreaming, she would in his arms. πŸ˜†

Well we know she wont do that now!  Therefore she has to dream it!  If she keeps dreaming like this she will run into his arms.. not to worry!πŸ˜‰

solly21 thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks for updating MT, yeah i am sick off these body doubles, The cute scenes should have jai and bani together, Wow Varun and Tarun, so cute when bani says she knew a boy by the name of Varun, but i wish he was 18 not 8. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by solly21 - 17 years ago
555W59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

😳

Meg,

Today's scenes were so cute that I really didn't care for the Body Double Thing at all! Plus RK looked YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!

You get my point, right?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I loved JW's mock jealousy over Bani choosing the name Varun cause she used to like a boy in Mount Abu with the same name! How cute can this guy get?😳

Love,

MT

MT, Doing the happy dance.  A delicous JW always makes my day everything else I can live with 😳.  I have an interview in an hour and an half and I will be in much nicer frame of mind to deal with finance nerds πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ I might even flirt with a few.  You made my day.

meghna

misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update yaar. Hey, can you plz pm me ur home mailing address. Need it for Raghav's upcoming birthday. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
i like the episode without pia