a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

kaun kambakhat kehta hai ki tunhe acting nahin aati

hum toh kehte hain ki tum is duniya ke sabse bade actor ho

karan johar ne kaha tum great ho

Kajol ne kaha tum bahut achche actor ho

Amitabh bachchan ne kaha tum badshah ho

ek din aayega jab duniya kahegi tum atulaniya ho.

Log chahe tumhe kuch bhi samjhe

chamcha, karcha kadhai samjhe

dost ya bhai samjhe

bawarchi ya naayee samjhein

hamare liye tum hamesha superstar Shahrukh Khan the ho aur rahoge aur hum kehte hain ki tum Shandaar acting karte ho.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sorry main phir bhatak gayee kya karoon Shahrukh hai hi aisa.πŸ˜†

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls welcome to the world of Shahrukh Khan and KBC and heres me Anu presenting the updates of todays KBC.

Shahrukh today looked stunning in a grey suit light grey shirt and a brown and red striped tie.😳😳

The episode started with fastest finger first question.

Starting with the earliest arrange the launch of these operating systems.

Ans MS Dos, Windows 3.1, Windows 98 and Windows XP.

The fastest was Kumud Bajaj from Noida.Though being from IIT the girl was unimpressive couldnt play well, used lifelines for simple questions and could reach only upto 160000. Though Shahrukh helped her a lot she was not sure about her answers, very confused and very nervous.Anyways she did one good thing, said a very nice poem about Shahrukh Khan with every first word of everyline of the poem starting with the letters in Shahrukh's name.She wanted to take Shahrukh to Mauritious if she won 2 crore rupess.Kuch bhi ho Kudi lagti thi Shahrukh ki pakki fan.πŸ˜†She also wanted to host an award show where she would award Shahrukh and also a party for all bollywood actors and actresses.πŸ‘πŸ‘Khair her dream came to doldrums but she went away after getting a tight hug from Shahrukh.😳😳

The har seat hot seat question was about Ashad being one of the months in the Indian National Calender.

The second fastest finger first question was very tough.

Arrange the events in chronological order.

Ans:- French Revoulution, American Civil war, Russian revolution, Bangladesh war.

The fastest was Dilip.The guy was a gujrati who spoke gujrati to lovely lines given by Shahrukh.He said his son resembled Shahrukh to which Shahrukh said his son must be more good looking than him infact he himself is not at all good looking.

Kaun kehta Shahrukh hamare liye toh You Are The Best.πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khair Dilip won 10000 rupess without using any lifelines and is the rollover contestant for tomorrow.

In the end Khan ka gyan

1) Keep trying till you succeed

2)Get your priorities right in life.

So true Shahrukh da tussi gr8888 hoπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So all in all a good episode but not the best on a rating scale 9/10 only because of Shahrukh's humour fun, help, his meethi si kiss 😳😳hiss looks but one less point because of kumud.πŸ˜•

So thats it for today heres Anu singing off for now be good stay well and take care of yourself.See you all tomorrow.Till then Good night, shubh ratri, shabba khair.

Love you all

Muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaah😳😳😳

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruqia thumbnail
thnx for the sweet update πŸ˜› srk ur the best 😳
Geeglu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anu so sweet of u to write such cuteeeeee updates... πŸ˜›
thx a tonne anu u r a rockstar gr8 update as always πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
nandipandi15 thumbnail
thanks alot anu!
truly love watching kbc and reading ur updates daily, keep it up yaar! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks vinit anu...for the update..u rightly said the lady was an IIT ian with no intelligence!!!!!!!!!the lousy part was when SRK had to ask anurag basu's question,it s so damn silly.such questions shld not be allowed.
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thankxx alott dear ur updates are awesum

Saraa
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruqia

thnx for the sweet update πŸ˜› srk ur the best 😳

my pleasure dear i am glad you liked the updateπŸ˜ƒ

a_b thumbnail