Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ani11

well uma thurman looks maha ugly to me but the rest of them especially theron are gorgeous.Charlize would look as beautiful in black hair and brown skin.Just my POV,beauty is very subjective.

MAHA UGLY!!!!! just cos she has an indian nameπŸ˜†!!!! Uma karuna is good looking ok dont make fun of her.. i just loved her in Kill bill more cos she has an indian name and yet a blonde... a dream combination not coming from L-oreal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

who is Uma karunaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Are we talking about the same person hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

uma thurmans full name is UMA KARUNA thurmanπŸ˜†

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21232157 -5001021,00.html

now sowmyy will sy QT no sharing scary images πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
anjali14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

the point here is not being over or under wt out of choice but some cultures think being thin is beautiful particularly france and some other european countries which forces the gal to go beyond the limit which is why they have to ban this crazy notion otherwise it gives an wrong role model to most aspiring gals...

I'm not even trying to focus on culture here. & yeah your point is right, but don't  you think other cultures, other than european, like people being slim?
qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali14

I'm not even trying to focus on culture here. & yeah your point is right, but don't  you think other cultures, other than european, like people being slim?

slim "not equals" thin... slim yes thin no...

chatbuster thumbnail

i think if having underweight models makes people work out more and gets us to a slimmer society, that'd be a good thing. the rampant obesity we have today is no good- last thing i like seeing at the beaches. πŸ˜‰ ok, not very good for the health too πŸ˜› 😊
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

i think if having underweight models makes people work out more and gets us to a slimmer society, that'd be a good thing. the rampant obesity we have today is no good- last thing i like seeing at the beaches. πŸ˜‰ ok, not very good for the health too πŸ˜› 😊

did u miss pages 2 and 3 of this thread?? πŸ˜ƒ
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

did u miss pages 2 and 3 of this thread?? πŸ˜ƒ

haha, just thought i'd lend some "weight" to the argument with my opinionπŸ˜›πŸ˜†