Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tearðrops thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I saw some kind of documentary which showed that loss of control of the hand and without an explanation that seemed really scary to me but now that i read it's something to do with the mind it's not as scary as i thought it was. I am glad that's cleared my mis-conception. I really thought the hand had a mind of it's own - although when i type that now, it sounds really bizarre.
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow thats awesome 👏
tfs 😛
*dels* thumbnail
This is very very new to me and guess to lots of people as well. Thanks for this. Just a question that popped up in my mind. When i go to church, I see this man. He sometimes twists n twirls his head without control. I mean he is normal while doing everything and he is absolutely fine, but he doesn't hav control of his head (?) sumtimes. I don't know wat it is, it actually scares me. Do you know what kind of disease it is? Just checking 😊
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! That's interesting.. I never knew such syndrome ever existed.
Thanks for sharing the information with us. I learned something new.
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: del_geo

This is very very new to me and guess to lots of people as well. Thanks for this. Just a question that popped up in my mind. When i go to church, I see this man. He sometimes twists n twirls his head without control. I mean he is normal while doing everything and he is absolutely fine, but he doesn't hav control of his head (?) sumtimes. I don't know wat it is, it actually scares me. Do you know what kind of disease it is? Just checking 😊

Wait, do you think he twists and twirls his head without control or has he ever told you? Because he could just be doing to release stress etc. (Which I know some people do although it is somewhat bizarre.)  As far as I know, I don't think there is any kind of disease that could have you lose control of your head... But then again, I don't know everything.  Will try to find something about it...
*dels* thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_manam

Wait, do you think he twists and twirls his head without control or has he ever told you? Because he could just be doing to release stress etc. (Which I know some people do although it is somewhat bizarre.)  As far as I know, I don't think there is any kind of disease that could have you lose control of your head... But then again, I don't know everything.  Will try to find something about it...

No, i don't know much about it and he has never told me. He might be doing it to release stress but it does not seem like it at all. I don't know how he can twist his head that much. His head just..I don't know, really weird. But i felt as if he is suffering from something. So just wanted to check. May be he is all right and i am just making up stuff😆

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naina_manam

yea as Naina said... this head thing might be a different thing...it might still be a mental illness...but maybe he does it himself
Lovely_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
that is scary 😕 thanx for info 👏
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow!!
i had no clue!!

thanks for that post!! and thats kinda freaky!!!! argh!
the_charm thumbnail
omg gr8 work sapna n naina....its a topic i always research for...like mind power..pshycology n all..... n i'll be really glad if u continue this..great work!