a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, KBC ke sabhi chahne waalon ko Anu ka namaste, aadab, satsriyakal, good evening.

Aaj guruwaar hai, Sawaloon ka prahar hai, Vaastu se Shahrukh ka bura haal hai, Aur kbc update lekar ek baar phir Anu taiyaar hai

Another power packed episode of kbc with music, dance, fun, tension everything. Shahrukh as usual looked too kool today in an orange shirt grey coat and a red and white tie.

Episode started with Shahrukh narrating an incident about his room being demolished in  6 hours due to vaastu shastra πŸ˜†πŸ˜†which was suggested to him by his friend when he used to have backaches.Oh my poor sweetu I hope he is fine now.😭😭

Nisha Agarwaal from Kochi who was the rollover contestant played well for her daughter Diti whom Shahrukh wished good luck.She won 320000 rupees but refused to use any of the options Shahrukh gave her for quitting the show (Aap mujhse gale mil sakti hain, haath mila sakti hai ya mera gala daba sakti hain)πŸ˜† She gave Shahrukh a fourth option of dancing to the tune of karle karle to which Shahrukh obliged very gracefully.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The har seat hot seat question was to which word do you add vaar to make it a weekday Ans:- Guru

The fastest finger first question was about parts in a human body from top to bottom.

Ans:- Matha, kalai, ghutna, charan.

The fastest was Prashant P Munnar from Banglore who had the dream of buying an island and living there alone as he hated Banglore traffic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The guy used all his lifelines in the second question which i think was useful and good decision otherwise he would have won no money at all because the audience poll and phone a friend both gave the wrong answer but somehow he managed to answer 8 questions after that and win 160000 rupees.He is the rollover contestant for the next week.

Khan ka gyan Cheezein kharidne se pehle peeche likhe instructions padho.He also narrated 2 funny rules stated on two products.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Episode ended with Khan ka gyan and the ever loving meethi si kiss for all of us.😳😳😳

All in all a good episode where King khan looked kool and was very impressive and humble as a host the contestant though not that intelligent somehow managed to put up a good show.πŸ‘

On a rating scale 10/10 only for Shahrukh's style, humbleness, looks, dance and hosting.Musr say me again stumped today.πŸ‘

So thats it for this week ladies and gentlemen boys and girls take very good care of yourself and keep watching kbc and dreaming about ShahrukhπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.See you all next week.Good Night, Shubh ratri Shabba khair, namaste.

love you all😳

muuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cant wait to watch the show thx for the brilliant update anu u rock πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
nandipandi15 thumbnail
thanks yaar, loved the epic...srk is so sweet, when the lady was hesitant about hugging him he just kissed her forehead, so sweet!! 😳 😳
i also love how he has so much respect for women! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks alot for the lovely update πŸ‘
annie_maha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxxx 4 the updates
Prenz~13 thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ gr88 update anu di!! πŸ˜ƒ
sply luved d beginning!!! πŸ˜†
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Thanks alot for the awesome update!
Cant wait to watch the vid!
a_b thumbnail

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

cant wait to watch the show thx for the brilliant update anu u rock πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

Thanx a lot i am glad you liked it

a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandipandi15

thanks yaar, loved the epic...srk is so sweet, when the lady was hesitant about hugging him he just kissed her forehead, so sweet!! 😳 😳
i also love how he has so much respect for women! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

you are rght srk is indeed so sweet and has so much respect for women