Thank u soooooooo much MT for the update πŸ‘
KS is seriously loosing my interest πŸ˜•
wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
yes, MT you are 100% right this show just not going anywhere. πŸ˜•
punjabi girl thumbnail
Boring!!! How is Rano and baby home already. My sister-in-law had a kid 2months early and they kept the kid in the hospital for about 2months. But this Rano is dancing in full swing. Why didn't they show everyone welcoming Rano/Baby home. THey didn't even say if they had a boy or girl. Whats up with Bani the detective. She is going to end up killing herself or Jai. Also it is probably Sahil who is the boss. I can't stand this guy. Do you think that Rashi is paying these people to marry Ranveer.
dedpoet32 thumbnail
Thanks for the update MT.
I don't know about the MODS but I think your comments are hilarious.
akodlapur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MT, sorry to say that you were on the bleeding edge but for us who live on your updates everyday had a wonderful time.care less about KS but i enjoyed reading your update.Thanks
sunsilk thumbnail
thanks a bunch πŸ‘ . oh god what is the world coming too??? Abhilasha should open a mental insitiute for Walia-Bali parivaar πŸ˜‰
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx a lot

ugh.........rano dancing..and what is going on in this show there is no hope for it for now 🀒
XxMadhurixX thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

Oh God, Yet Another Party in Walia House!🀒 Losers of the Highest Order! The Party is for Ranveer and Abhilasha's Engagement (They are celebrating this also) Raashi and Bani have a really, irritating and psudeo emotional talk about how a new relationship is being formed ect, ect! (You guys really dont' want to read the details of this, right?πŸ˜•)

The Engagement is in Progress (One of my Fav Tracks is being played....From Bride and Prejudice) and Rano is also taking part, hale and hearty with the 3rd Month baby in towπŸ˜† (Medical Miracles of Walia Parivaar!) Some Seedy Extras dancing and all the Walia Zoo Inmates giving sickly sweet looks to one another! Abhilasha's Father asks for Ranveer and Raashi goes to fetch him, while Bani looks thoughtful!

Raashi (Really looking like a washed out chicken!) goes to their Bedroom and sees that Ranveer is still taking his bath and as she gets out his clothes, she remembers her Wedding with Ranveer and Cries, what else? (Raashi is giving stiff competition to Bani in the Usage of Glycerine Department!) Raashi keeps the Engagement Ring in the Cupboard and tells him so and says that she is going downstaris. Abhilasha comes in says that she wants to tell something to Raashi and the latter is shocked as Abhilasha sweetly says that she can't get engaged to Ranveer till he Divorces Raashi, because that would be going against the law! Ranveer comes out of the Bathroom and snaps at Abhilasha and tells her to shut up, but Raashi cheerfully promises Abhilasha that she will sign the Divorce Papers (Is it so easy to get a Divorce? Interesting...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) Raashi gets into an emotional argument with Ranveer and tells Abhilasha that she will speak to 'Tarun Uncle'πŸ˜† on this and get back to her! Ranveer looks ready to puke with anger and disgust, while Abhilasha (Love this girl, I am rooting for Villains & Vamps now!) smirks to herself!

As the Engagment is in Progress, Bani suddenly notices the Bracelet on Abhilasha's Father's wrist and remembers that this was the same guy who was buying Saahil and Rano's baby! Bani is shocked and gets back into her favourite activity, Sleuthing!πŸ˜ƒ (Kutte Ki Poonch Ki Tarah Hai, Hamari Pyaari Bani! I really wonder how come only Bani happens to notice Mysterious things happening?πŸ˜• I mean, who the hell remembers 'Bracelets' of all the things?)

Bani goes and corners the Creepy Dad and threatens him and then gives him a cheque of Rs. 10 Lakh and tells him go downstairs and tell the truth to everyone and also the name of the person who has set him up! The Creepy Guy tries to bargain with Bani and tells her to pay him more, Bani shuts him and says that she will pay him whatever he wants, just go down and tell the truth to everyone!

As the Guy is going downstaris, someone taps on his shoulder and he looks terrified with fright!

Ranveer (Will call him Takla Majnu from today onwards, am so bugged with everyone in KS right now!) is crying in his Room (Raashi Ki Bimaari Highly Infectious Hai!) and remembering his good old, weepy times with her!🀒 (TM should just take the Middle route, stay put married with Raashi till she gets bumped off and do an ONS with Abhilasha inbetween!)

Ranveer and his Bani Mami have an Emotional Talk where he tells her how unhappy he is with all that is happening! (Just imagine, Ranveer and Bani having a Heart to Heart, How time changes!) Bani assures Ranveer that nothing wrong will happen, only the best will happen!

Abhilasha's Father shocks Bani as he tells everyone that he wants the Marriage to happen as soon as possible! Bani is disgusted as she listens to the Creepy Guy insisting on the Marriage as the Walia GFN's agree to it! Bani stops everyone and says in a true Hindi Film Style, "Yeh Shaadi Nahin Ho Sakti." Bani tells everyone that the whole Family of Abhilasha is a fraud and they are out to get the Walia Family Money and nothing else! Jai and the Others are Shocked!

Abhilasha's Father gets into an Emotional Speech about how they are poor but respectful and that they never wanted to have a relation with such wealthy people and ultimately you people put us down. Everyone is shocked, as Bani keeps staring with disgust! Raashi cries (I want to kill her, right now!😑) and then asks Bani why is she doing all this and why doesn't she want Ranveer to get married? Raashi tells Bani that whatever she wants to say should be said to Raashi and not to the Girl's Family. Raashi then tells Bani that she overheard her talk with Ranveer and that he is not happy with the relation! (Stupid Creature......Didn't she get it till now that he is not happy with all this Carnival Happening!) Raashi gives an emotional speech and Takla Majnu melts like a ton of Icecream and tells Raashi that he will marry Abhilasha for Raashi's happiness (I think stupidity runs in the DNA of Bali Men!) As the Engagement is in progress, Jai keeps looking at Bani in surprise and confusion as she tries to fight back her tears valiantly!

Bani goes out as she thinks to herself that she doesn't have any proof to show that Abhilasha's family is a fraud. The Creepy Dad comes and gives back Bani's cheque to her and says that he might be greedy but not disloyal and that he will never go against his Boss and he will never betray him. Bani looks disgusted as she keeps standing with the cheque and she thinks that she will have to stop this marriage at any cost and Bani decides to follow the guy to his House (Oh God...This woman!😑)

Jai comes from behind and follows Bani (I really, really think, he was better off with Pea-brain!) in his Car only to be caught hold by some goons midway, with Hockey Sticks...JW ready to be bashed up tomorrow guys

I always thougth that Pia was the biggest misfortune of JW's life, I now see that it is indeed someone else! I mean, how many times will JW risk his life, get bashed up, thrown out, get killed...All for a woman who till this date thinks that Jai committed a crime with Pia😑 (She talks to herself about how the Walia Family is yet to recover from Jai and Pia's incident...I mean, she still can't see it, right? I have given up on her now!😑)

Um, I think poor JW has a severe throat infection...Since he doesn't even seem to pass air from his Mouth, leave aside any Voice... Else, Ekta seems to have a fall out with the poor guy and hence is giving him even lesser screen time than the Furniture in Walia House! Frankly, JW has been looking like a wilted, old Christmas Tree shorn of all its adornment and standing in a decript old road🀒 Both RK and JW seem to have been lost in this nonsense!

Bani - The less said the better!😑

Raashi - I sincerely hope that Abhilasha is a good girl and bumps off Raashi till she dies herself, can't endure the sicky female anymore now!

Ranveer - Spineless

Saahil - Once a Statue...Always a Statue

Aditya - Who?

Jigyasa - I want Ashwini back!

Massi - Go back to Chandigar...No better still, go to Hell and dont' come back.

Creepy Dad, Creepy Brother and Abhilasha - Rock on Guys, dupe the Walia's of every penny they haveπŸ˜ƒ Because they surely don't deserve it!

Pushkar - Seriously, migrate to Antartica before you have second thoughts about Pia.

Pia - Since you are in the Hospital, try and find yourself a sexy, succesful and stupid Doctor who is willing to fall for you!

Rano - I wonder how it feels to dance and participate in a Party, just one day after you have given birth to a baby in the 3rd Month of your Pregnancy!

Sarlaben - JW is footloose and fancyfree from the clutches of his Wife, grab him NOW!

Ekta Kapoor - Please reserve a place for yourself in Hell, because the day God comes to see your Serial, he surely won't let you in there also!

I am out of Station tomorrow and thankfully won't have to endure this horror called KS! Honestly guys, this show is going nowhere...NOWHERE!

And sorry for the barrage of Negativity and Sarcasm, but I had to vent out somewhere The Mods can delete it, lock it, edit it, whatever!

Cheers,

MT

omg this update was so funi!!

ive neva laughed this much in my lyf πŸ˜†

ur comments made readin it soo much betta

thanx a lot!! 😊

xxainy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update
is it just me or the story line is just moving a way from the tracks like HELLO we r supose to concentrate on jai n bani's relationship with the other in plot man ....
saber222 thumbnail
Thanks for the update,I am student and my mom doesn't allow me to watch tv for more than 1/2 hour.So I miss most of the serials but after reading the update I get to know about the latest episode.Looks like this time Bani and Jai Walia together would bring out the real face of Abhilasha and her family in front of whole walia family and world.