Written Update 14th Feb 07 - Cafe Round

kothra thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Happy Valtines Day to all...

Cafe Round..

The cafe round started with shilpa singing Salaam e ishq song, Daler, Ganesh, Palash n Sownya singing too

Anchor - Shilpa
Judges - Daler n Ganesh
Faculty - Palash n Sowmya

- After tht shilpa introduced all the 13 remaining contestant on stage, all the evicted contestant Hugged

Palash sir
There was a suprised for palash sir, Shilpa introduced Palash's Wife, She came n gave the bouquet of flower

to palash

-Shilpa then announced the Top hree contestant. Rehan, Anandrupa n Neethi all came up in the stage

Rehan - He sang lagan lagan mann ki tumse Lagan, Palash went on stage n hugged Rehan
Daler to Rehan - Bohot achcha agaya...all the best t him, He was very happy with Rehan singing

Anandrupa - She sang Pehla nasha Pehle Khumaar, In btwn she gve a rose to palash sir
Shilpa to palash - He said Superb Damn Good Fantasctic, Sowmya said that public should vote for Ananad coz she is good n she has improved always

Neethi - She sang yeh samaa, samaa hai pyaar ka..
Shilpa to Ganesh - U r a complete package, B strong in ur singing n u will b a rocking

-Jugal Bandhi
Anandrupa Sange mera yaar milaade mujko and Rehan Completed the song with Ishq samnudar dil de andar
Neethi continued the song she sang Kai aag lage lagjaawe n rehan singing Jai Jai Shiv Shankar, Anandrupa sang a marathi song(Not sure it was which Language)

After tht it was a dimaag ki batti jalaade questions n answer
Shilpa to rehan - She said tht if u bcum a winner u will have a millions of fan and there is one cool gal behind u, and ur parents wants u to have arrange married wat will u do?..Rehan said tht he will marry according to his parents n even will ammy to tht cool gal

Shilpa to Neethi - Who wi ur b a valentine partner n will take him on date from FameX contestant?..Neethi said tht the best person is ashutosh

Shilpa to Anandrupa - Hw will u propose a valentine partner?..She pointed at Adi n said in a tapori style..Eee mamu apun tere upar bohot pyaar agaya reeeee

At the end All three top contestant ask janta for a public Vote

Huzi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amitanamika thumbnail
tfs .........did u guys notice Adi was feeling like YUCKk for anandi 😆 😆 ooops m a liar 😳 😳

waise y didn't they show daler paaji commenting on neethi's n anandi's performance, tho he commented for rehan 😕 ......coz paaji can never appreciate besurey people 😛 😛 😛 and comparing these two dumbos,obviously rehan was okay 😃
owww my my that's y they kept these dumbos to make rehan the winner 🤢 🤢 🤢

😆 😆 chalo ab fame x laughter bann gaya hai......tfs kothra 😃 😃
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thnx.... i m sure no one is liking anandi............. but yeah nithi was fine 😕
kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: amitanamika

tfs .........did u guys notice Adi was feeling like YUCKk for anandi 😆 😆 ooops m a liar 😳 😳

waise y didn't they show daler paaji commenting on neethi's n anandi's performance, tho he commented for rehan 😕 ......coz paaji can never appreciate besurey people 😛 😛 😛 and comparing these two dumbos,obviously rehan was okay 😃
owww my my that's y they kept these dumbos to make rehan the winner 🤢 🤢 🤢

😆 😆 chalo ab fame x laughter bann gaya hai......tfs kothra 😃 😃

Lol..Adi was even not comfortable..N i hate the anandrua tapori style 😆..

Lol..This time thy planned tht daler wll say abt rehan

Ganesh will say abt neethi

and palash n sowmya at anandrupa